Al Gore's Inconvenient Sequel Flops

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Paramount had botched the nationwide release with its two-weekend platform strategy, instead of seizing on anti-Trump momentum to whip up enthusiasm
Was the movie about climate change or Trump?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Obviously

What killed wheat crops in the US, Ukraine and Russia nearly simultaneously this May? Snow.

And now Canadian and US wheat is pummeled by drought in Norther US the south canadian prairie and hail in the norther Prairie.

China!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's giga flop

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Maybe they should have put some giant climate-disrupting robots in it. Actually 15th is quite high for a documentary seeing as they are usually shown only on TV. I suspect it will be more widely watched once it moves to Netflix.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe they should have put some giant climate-disrupting robots in it. Actually 15th is quite high for a documentary seeing as they are usually shown only on TV. I suspect it will be more widely watched once it moves to Netflix.
Or people are finally figuring out that Gore is selling nothing but snake oil.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Ahhhhh no.... it is a flop. People do not care.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Considering his first movie was ranked 11th when it was released, it looks like you're desperately trying to polish a turd.
When stupid gits who are thoroughly enjoying the fruits of their life's labours are telling me that I shouldn't enjoy the fruits of my life's labours, there are two words that come screaming into my head. The first word starts with an 'F' and the second word ends with an 'F'.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What is being done already is perfectly fine. I have no fear of environmental catastrophe.

There are other problems that are way more inconvenient then the environment weather fluctuations.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

Gross revenue of $1 million since the films rollout on June 28th is a FLOP. There is no other way to describe it. Top 10 films of 2017 have grossed between $750M and 1.2B. Basicly no one went to the theatre release except his ever diminishing cult of true believers.