Al Gore's Inconvenient Sequel Flops

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If it is the one the History Channel is playing 100 years from now it is 'a winner'. (and a swing after that hot spell strainght into the freezer as soon as 6.66B people are moved to the wrong location and they all die) Tisk, tisk.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sure....whatever makes you happy.

Dodge...red herring....straw man....you guys love to do it all.

Hide behind the web....makes you brave.

...it's gonna get hard from here wimps.

My name is Brian Wild....from Oshawa....more to come.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Considering his first movie was ranked 11th when it was released, it looks like you're desperately trying to polish a turd.
When stupid gits who are thoroughly enjoying the fruits of their life's labours are telling me that I shouldn't enjoy the fruits of my life's labours, there are two words that come screaming into my head. The first word starts with an 'F' and the second word ends with an 'F'.

All right - here is a challenge for you. Name one other documentary that made the top 15 in US theatres this year. I'm betting that you can't.

Gross revenue of $1 million since the films rollout on June 28th is a FLOP. There is no other way to describe it. Top 10 films of 2017 have grossed between $750M and 1.2B. Basicly no one went to the theatre release except his ever diminishing cult of true believers.

Read above.

Smackit

Time Out
Aug 8, 2017
That gif is why you prove you have no credibility.

Not in my eyes anyway.

I'm not an alarmist by any means.

You....are and you don't even see it.

Poor fella....."snicker"....