ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's an interesting twist to the election rhetoric hopefully it doesn't backfire in 'lil potato's favor

I really question if it's in anyone's best interest to separate. Hard to beat that old adage "united we stand divided we fall".

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It's an interesting twist to the election rhetoric hopefully it doesn't backfire in 'lil potato's favor

I thought Kenney's strategy made sense, but maybe it's better not to try doing anything to Trudeau, as it looks like he's already doing it to himself. When you try too hard to discredit someone, people sometimes get suspicious and question your motive. Let him do it to himself. We can all see his motives are selfish and his logic is wonky at best.

Kenney cut his teeth in Federal politics so I'd suggest that he has a more comprehensive strategy than simply trashing Trudeau.

Resource extraction will be an issue in this election, especially since trudeau bought the pipeline at a large expense.

In the end, i won't be surprised if Kenney positions this issue to be about opening up Canada to pipelines at the risk of national unity

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Referendum on separation happens .
Let's start building scaffolds to string up the traitors.

BTW, if word gets out that Kenney really is a separatist, combined with Doug Ford being a knuckle walking Neanderthal, the Tories become totally unelectable and Trudowe walks away with an even bigger majority.

You tuff gize are none too bright.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Let's start building scaffolds to string up the traitors.
BTW, if word gets out that Kenney really is a separatist, combined with Doug Ford being a knuckle walking Neanderthal, the Tories become totally unelectable and Trudowe walks away with an even bigger majority.
You tuff gize are none too bright.
Sorry Mr Lahey, it doesn't qualify as treason.

What's your issue anyway? You have a criminal record and would never be able to cross the border to come home to Regina?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't think BC would allow any foreign oil through that pipeline.

I am all for Alberta separation.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Poor confused MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure your monitor is really BIG??????????????????????

Maybe its just that your head is REALLY SMALL??????????????????

Better have some more LSD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least your mind will be expanded to be able to hold BIG ideas......................................

yes..............................

your mind will become like a German Zeppelin hanger.............................................

a half century after they became OBSOLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.................................

The mind of MHz has become an ECHO CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you here me?????????????????????????

can you hear me??????????????????

can you hear me??????????

can you hear me?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T HEAR TEXT AS WELL AS i USED TO. lOOKS OKAY ON ONE OF THOSE PALM SIZED DEVICES THOUGH Looks about the size of a bullseye that need plucking to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vjv6UEaCzI

Published on Jan 28, 2019
Blog Post: https://www.thatchannel.com/the-myth-...
Doug Force (https://www.themythiscanada.com) explains some of the legal and lawful background information that explains how Canada doesn't really exist and doesn't have a constitution. The Statute of Westminster (1931) means that it's up to PEOPLE in the provinces and territories to hold their own constitutional conferences and reinvent Canada from the ground up for the first time ever. A great opportunity for freedom and to turn back the globalists, no matter what party they belong to in Ottawa's unlawful government. Subscribe to @themythiscanada on Twitter to get update tweets.

http://thatchannel.com 2019-01j-22 with Hugh Reilly

I have to assume voters are as clueless today as they have been since at least 1930. Perhaps the 'independence' means sending a small independent team to Ottawa to start the disassembly process of the Federal Government as Albertians are 'fed up with being double billed' for the same services that can be delivered by the individual Provincial Governments as they are already in place and functioning at 1/2 speed. As long as e-mails can be sent that takes care on any language issues that might limit who can apply for the important positions and then talent is at the top rather than being 'connected and able to take orders without hesitation'. The military can run itself unless some Generals want to help draft an agreement that would see full coverage protection and 'in-house R&D' that will meet the needs of a defensive style that also allows civilians to 'hire' the military for 'difficult tasks' like 'stump removal and up'.
Cutting of the $50/bbl rebate the US get AB could offer that to the east as well as pick up the bill for some new lines going east that is built using resident from the Provinces as the labor force rather than any other Province is involved. People from NFLD would be free to just sneak in and go from there.

AB took the heat off who fukked up in the SNC scandal, so another big-ass crime in the east get buried. Just why is everybody playing that the trend is you vote in who isn't a 'dick'.

Dismantle Ottawa and the 70 years of doing medical experiments on Indians will get exposed as well as who has been for Canada and against all Canadians during that whole time. Neither party is free from blame because if they weren't collecting the foreign money they were very quiet about exposing what would get get Federal time if you did the same thing to any person.
Welcome to Canada, here is your free Chinese I-phone. We'll be in touch, . . .

The trend will be all parties will be electing more women who will 'band together' and then the move to out the men who are corrupt will cement their image as being the only 'real Canadians' while still serving the same owners the men did. That would make more sense in the next election as well as some changes in the EU and Mid-east as we follow them rather than we are leading anybody.

The US should just scoop up everybody within a few 100 miles of their border as that is the biggest base of taxpayers for the least amount of territory and they can become what Hudson Bay is today, a med lab for the WHO.

Anti up boys, . . we're going for the whole farm.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry Mr Lahey, it doesn't qualify as treason.

What's your issue anyway? You have a criminal record and would never be able to cross the border to come home to Regina?

Now things are starting to "add up". What was his crime(s)?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It won't pass...………..IMHO. What do they need? 60%? or 2/3?
Don’t have a clue , I do know they are polling at more then 50% for separation . Polling and marking a ballot are two different things though .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Too bad, that can be done with 50.1%.
I doubt that it can. Only the idiot Brits do things like that. The Federal Government doesn't even have to acknowledge the result of such a regionally generated referendum, anyway.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
S.C. 2000, c. 26. The Clarity Act provides that “[t]he Government of Canada shall not enter into negotiations on the terms on which a province might cease to be part of Canada” if “the House of Commons determines … that a referendum question is not clear” and “unless the House of Commons determines … that there has been a clear expression of a will by a clear majority of the population of that province” to secede: ss. 1(6) and 2(4).

Treason free framework establish by the S.C. of C