ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Move back before it happens would
be a good plan.
Too many people bucking our Overlords? You would still like to be is SK experimenting on Indians like your mommy did.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It can't come fast enough. I used to love it out there. The change over the past 25 years has been a rapid downward spiral.

I hear ya.... Absolutely loved it when I lived out there, although it was crowded downtown, you get on the Kits side of town and it was fantastic.

When I've been back recently, it seems that every square inch of that city is bursting at the seams with people (they're like bloody ants)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That does nothing to stem the flow of lumber to Asia and Europe , nor does it stop lumber from crossing into the U.S. it just makes it more expensive .

For the AVERAGE purchaser...............................

the phrase "more expensive"....................................

is a CODED PHRASE........................................

MEANING I BUY LESS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yes, among other problems

Yes, in fact I do - all the time.

You might want to try it yourself

Your thinking is not clever enough to qualify.........................................

AS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I WOULD BELIEVE YOU...................................

if you said you did a LOT OF GUESSING though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

MHz responds with the word "huh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation" HIS LSD is wearing off...................................

and taking his capacity to produce verbal garbage with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
MHz responds with the word "huh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation" HIS LSD is wearing off...................................

and taking his capacity to produce verbal garbage with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really, I have a big monitor so even small text is easily readable through my trifocals. It looks like you are compensating, like the middle aged guy with a small dick and a fancy car and a girl friend the age of his daughter.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are you over reacting again, reading shit into things that was never there?
This is Bloomer's post from earlier in this thread :

The idea is growing!!!!

The movement is growing fast..

Two Paths For Alberta Separation

Should Alberta Join Montana?

Why leaving Canada makes sense for Alberta, and U.S. would likely welcome a new state

Offer statehood to the Province of Alberta

Time to have a referendum, or wait to see if Scheer is elected.. if not.. ABEXIT

So here is a self declared foreigner ( Maybe, he's lying about that part ... why does he have to come North, periodically?) ... who is advocating the break up of Canada. This is not something that I made up.

Get this, Neo-Nazi tough guy: Every word that you post on here stays on the public record, essentially forever. It never goes away and it leaves trails on servers all over the place. If you advocate treason,it stays in the record. Canada is a nice, peaceful social democratic country, right now. If you and your Apt Right pitch succeed, the nice part can easily disappear forever leaving a nasty, divided hellhole. The Americans will certainly beat us there. They are three quarters away from the sort of Alt Right Utopia that set off the previous civil war.

You have no idea what the future will bring you but if the haters of the world like you and your fellow Yahoos succeed, it will be blood soaked and lawless.

Your traitorus posts, that will never go away could conceivably end your life, someday if the deterioration that you morons are trying to bring about finally crumbles the place enough..

Welcome to the Trumpiverse.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Be careful what you wish for. There are some nice people down there that I wouldn't want to see come to a bad end either financially or physically. The mentality of the area is what I don't agree with. (Who in his right mind wants to live in high rises and breathe fumes?)
Not wishing or hoping for anything, JLM - and yes there are some great folks on the Left Coast - I have friends and family living down there - some of them are totally out there and some of them actually possess the ability to think for themselves. I wish no harm on anyone - just saying that they will all face the same possible fate when the Big One hits if they aren't smart enough to get out before it does. In the meantime, I highly doubt AB will secede as long as the Conservatives are in power after the election. If not, I wouldn't want to bet on what may happen then.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Without The Port of Vancouver and YVR the hinterland would also be dead in a week .
Well then, we would just have to persuade Prince Rupert to come with us and develop that port further. Then we can erect border crossings at Hope and start charging Left Coasters for entering our territory. LOL.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It can't come fast enough. I used to love it out there. The change over the past 25 years has been a rapid downward spiral.
I will never set foot on the Left Coast again, Pete. Nothing - not even the Riders playing in BC Place could induce me too. I'd probably end up in jail for being too politically incorrect. :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
why all this blather about Vancouver.
send it through Seattle.
Are you unfamiliar with the shipping routes since you are sitting in ON pretending to live on the island? EVERY islander knows the risk would be the same if not greater if shipped from Seattle.

Why does that elude you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well then, we would just have to persuade Prince Rupert to come with us and develop that port further. Then we can erect border crossings at Hope and start charging Left Coasters for entering our territory. LOL.
Check it's out:

http://www.a2arail.com/phone/index.html

We dont even need PR.

The Alaska – Alberta Railway Development Corporation (A2A Rail) was established to build, own, and operate a new railway from the Alaska tidewater, south to northern Alberta (1,500 miles or 2,400 km). A2A Rail will provide critical infrastructure connecting North America to global markets through safe and efficient transport of commodities, natural resources and people.

The largest new rail project in North America (1,500 miles or 2,400 km).

NEWS
The Alaska – Alberta Railway Development Corporation (A2A Rail) was established to build, own, and operate a new railway from the Alaska tidewater, south to northern Alberta (1,500 miles or 2,400 km). A2A Rail will provide critical infrastructure connecting North America to global markets through safe and efficient transport of commodities, natural resources and people.

News
Alaska Railroad and Alaska to Alberta Railway agree to cooperate on rail connection to Canada, Lower 48
Published: June 27
The Alaska Railroad Corporation (ARRC) and the Alaska to Alberta Railway Development Corporation (A2A) have established a Master Agreement of Cooperation toward building a 1500-mile connection between the Alaska Railroad and Canadian railroads that also serve the Lower 48 states.

Read full press release

Alaska Will Soon Allow Railways to be Connected to Canada
Published: April 17
The Senate Joint Resolution 11 will go to the state House of Representatives for consideration.

Read full article

Alaska lawmakers pass resolution to connect railroad to Canada
Published: April 16
The Alaska Senate wants a federal border permit that would allow a railroad crossing to be built between the state and Canada.

Read full article

Governor asks Trump for permit needed to connect Alaska railroad to Canada, Lower 48
Published: March 31
Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy is asking President Donald Trump to grant a presidential permit to extend the Alaska Railroad into Canada, supporting a Canadian company seeking to blaze a new path for Asian-bound products.

Read full article

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Check it's out:

http://www.a2arail.com/phone/index.html

We dont even need PR.

The largest new rail project in North America (1,500 miles or 2,400 km).

NEWS

News
Alaska Railroad and Alaska to Alberta Railway agree to cooperate on rail connection to Canada, Lower 48
Published: June 27
The Alaska Railroad Corporation (ARRC) and the Alaska to Alberta Railway Development Corporation (A2A) have established a Master Agreement of Cooperation toward building a 1500-mile connection between the Alaska Railroad and Canadian railroads that also serve the Lower 48 states.

Read full press release

Alaska Will Soon Allow Railways to be Connected to Canada
Published: April 17
The Senate Joint Resolution 11 will go to the state House of Representatives for consideration.

Read full article

Alaska lawmakers pass resolution to connect railroad to Canada
Published: April 16
The Alaska Senate wants a federal border permit that would allow a railroad crossing to be built between the state and Canada.

Read full article

Governor asks Trump for permit needed to connect Alaska railroad to Canada, Lower 48
Published: March 31
Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy is asking President Donald Trump to grant a presidential permit to extend the Alaska Railroad into Canada, supporting a Canadian company seeking to blaze a new path for Asian-bound products.

Read full article

I did and the press release too where I came upon this little gem. It's a game changer, pete.

"Reduces ocean-going freight time between Asia and North America by allowing cargo to avoid congested West Coast ports."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I did and the press release too where I came upon this little gem. It's a game changer, pete.
"Reduces ocean-going freight time between Asia and North America by allowing cargo to avoid congested West Coast ports."
Perhaps Alaskans would prefer being part of the Republic of Western Canada than the US?

Yup. It screws BC in a massive way.