A win for the LGTBQ community

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Some folks here think I'm trolling but this stuff's real and even the jokes add on to the pile from a movement that pretty much wants trans folks gone.
And made considerable efforts to do so since the 60's.
And yet they expect me to take it, to put up with it.
I sometimes see a trans woman on the streets near my office. Usually in black slacks and a pink blouse, modest makeup, short, helmet-cut hairstyle, flats. Perfectly orderly paraprofessional garb. Quiet, polite, intelligent.

At least I assume it's a trans woman, from her overall appearance. Could be a biological woman who happens to have a rather "mannish" appearance around the face and shoulders.

I don't know.

Another thing I don't know and can't understand is why anyone would feel so threatened by this perfectly nice, perfectly ordinary Washingtonian that they would want discrimination against her to be legal. I mean, I can understand that there are people so deranged that they would actually want to discriminate against her (there are psychopaths everywhere), but people who think themselves ordinary, decent, civilized people who would want to liberate the psychopaths to practice their vile, vicious insanity against her.

And would immediately uphold her right to live her life and work her job without molestation or discrimination if they found out she is a biological woman with a "mannish" bone structure, but approve of firing her, denying her housing and health care, and refusing to serve her in places of public accommodation if they found out she is actually a trans woman.

It makes no sense.

In what way is her quality as a human being, her contribution to society, and her value as a member of the community changed by whether she was born in a male or female body?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
What's the difference between a 747 and a Tranny? The 747 quits whining when it gets to Hawaii.
See?

Just had to start using specific anti-trans slurs.

How else are you going to class that behavior?

Oh wait you're the mod on this you can do what you please regardless of basic standards.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Its YOU people dont like. Take it personal, because it is.
Yes.

Yes it's people like me, people with targets on us.

People with laws written vs our rights on the regular, lies, jokes, getting misrepresented even after our murders.

And in places like this an object of anger for fighting back.

Talking back.

Not letting it slide.

Not finding it funny.

Using your words.

Using medical and legal facts.

Yes folks like you really dislike that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes.
Yes it's people like me, people with targets on us.
People with laws written vs our rights on the regular, lies, jokes, getting misrepresented even after our murders.
And in places like this an object of anger for fighting back.
Talking back.
Not letting it slide.
Not finding it funny.
Using your words.
Using medical and legal facts.
Yes folks like you really dislike that.
Medical and legal facts? Please do explain in full how the Olympic Commitee can turn off 3000 male genes with the stroke of a pen?
If the Canadian Pork Council says you're a pig, you're pig?

3000 genes for muscle and bone go poof and disappear with wishes and feeling.

Last edited:

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Medical and legal facts? Please do explain in full how the Olympic Commitee can turn off 3000 male genes with the stroke of a pen?

With years of science and studies in bio-chemistry you realize it takes years of HRT usually to just meet the base conditions set>

Or does your predjudice and transphobia literally erase the findings of the most advanced studies on this subject by literally the best in the world?

Now you're literally using your bigotry to steer your ignorance while blasting insults and you're getting all mad about it.

Too firetrucking bad.

Why?

Actual medical science, studies made, findings, research proving itself out...you can sit here and lie like all the other bigots but it literally will not change the medical facts, physics, or the bio-chem going on.

And genes? Oh sweetie you literally...not figurative us of...but LITERALLY don't know what you're talking about with genes and the subject and how that works and fits.

Nor will you care.

You are enjoying being an ignorant bigot.

Punching down makes you feel good.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, I don't know. Same way the Canadian government (and every other government) decided, with the stroke of a pen, that half the population was unfit to vote, or serve in the military, without regard to their strength, endurance, intelligence, or courage?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

And literally as I've pointed out you are willing to ignore every other fact, factor and consideration.

How?

How can trans folks take what I assumed was a rational, logical person and turn them into the equivalent of an anti-vaxxer?

Because that's where you're at.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And literally as I've pointed out you are willing to ignore every other fact, factor and consideration.
How?
How can trans folks take what I assumed was a rational, logical person and turn them into the equivalent of an anti-vaxxer?
Because that's where you're at.
The sketch almost writes itself. . .

Interior, Canadian rural bar, night

PETROS: Well, looky here, boys. We got us a fairy!

CROWD: Throw him out! Kick his ass!

Four men drag the "fairy" out the door.

Gravel parking lot, exterior, night

CROWD: Kill the fag! Kill the fag! Kill the fag!

JINENTONIX (rips off the skirt of the victim): Hang on, boys! This ain't no fag! It's just a real ugly broad!

CROWD: Awwwwww!

PETROS: We're real sorry, ma'am. Can we buy you a beer to show there's no hard feelings?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
The sketch almost writes itself. . .

Interior, Canadian rural bar, night

PETROS: Well, looky here, boys. We got us a fairy!

CROWD: Throw him out! Kick his ass!

Four men drag the "fairy" out the door.

Gravel parking lot, exterior, night

CROWD: Kill the fag! Kill the fag! Kill the fag!

JINENTONIX (rips off the skirt of the victim): Hang on, boys! This ain't no fag! It's just a real ugly broad!

CROWD: Awwwwww!

PETROS: We're real sorry, ma'am. Can we buy you a beer to show there's no hard feelings?
Sadly this actually happens.

And in your scenario there's a 50% they just beat her to death first then finding out.

Or they find a trans woman, beat her to death then the whole crew literally gets to try and use gay/trans panic defense laws.

And in America that legal fair game in 42 states and would certainly let their lawyers try that here.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I won't even pretend to know what's going on here in this thread at this point, as earlier this morning I sat down and started reading from post #1 and made it to the bottom of page 10...and was constantly googling names & terms like I was fighting my way through a different language where even the context of the post didn't offer much for clues. I've no idea what's happened in the last 9 pages 'cuz I just haven't made it that far, but if anyone else is struggling to read through this.....maybe this might help.

It's a Glossary of Terms that might be found throughout this Thread: http://thesafezoneproject.com/resources/vocabulary/

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sadly this actually happens.
And in your scenario there's a 50% they just beat her to death first then finding out.
Or they find a trans woman, beat her to death then the whole crew literally gets to try and use gay/trans panic defense laws.
And in America that legal fair game in 42 states and would certainly let their lawyers try that here.
I know. There's an element of tragedy in all comedy.

As to the last bit, that just changed. Thanks to (brace yourself), Neil Gorsuch.