A better theory about coal

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Lightning, Sticky Tape, and Black Hole Observations Part 1 Lightning, Sticky Tape, and Black Hole Observations -
Part 1
Jan 30, 2009

There is an endless supply of astronomical and astrophysical reports with “surprising” findings. However, the observations fit within the Electric Universe paradigm.
A recent report in October 2008 concerns the close correlation of X-ray and optical light emissions from two black hole candidates: GX 339-4 and Swift J1753.5-0127. Each system is theorized to have a black hole in orbit around a normal star. This report describes how these systems were observed in X-ray and optical light at the same time. The surprise was that the optical light and X-ray emissions were closely synchronized to each other and obviously coupled to a common physical cause.

This observation completely contradicts current theory which predicts that X-ray and optical emissions result from entirely different mechanisms in these black hole binaries. What we’ll show below is that the synchronized X-ray and optical emissions, both in their nature and timing, correspond very well to what we now know about terrestrial lightning as well as plasma arcs at even smaller scales.

Let’s break down this analysis by looking at the black hole binary systems in question, understanding the data an

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Vampire Stars
Listen to or download the mp3 or Ogg files. (what's ogg?)

Blue Straggler stars - courtesy J.F. Sepinsky, et al., NASA Out there in the universe are a mysterious group of stars that are younger and stronger than they ought to be. They've been kept that way, according to Dr. Alison Sills, an astronomer at McMaster University in Hamilton, by sucking the life out of nearby stars, using the mass of these stars to keep themselves artificially young. They're known as blue stragglers.
Related Links

I tuned in Quirks & Quarks today, phantom limb like empathetic self identification through visuals, proof of fast evolution in lizards as a defencive escape mechanism from fire ants longer legs and the memory (seventy years not seventy thousand) monkeys could do that I bet.

DB: Vampire stars that lurk near BlackHoles obeying the machinations of the evil & powerfull DarkMatter in the deepest regions of the invisable realm of DarkEnergy they prey on unsuspecting passing stars to feed Lord Gravitrons all encompasing thirst for eternal life. Beware the stragglers the unnatural things that shouldn't be but are.

There was no mention of electrical current or the magnetic stuff. Why has satan blinded me so? Will Lord Gravitron put me in the burning brimstone forge of a BlackHoleHell for all time, even the warpable kind? I am doomed by the electrical heresy. I should never have touched the forbidden scribblings.

I tuned in Quirks & Quarks today, phantom limb like empathetic self identification through visuals, proof of fast evolution in lizards as a defensive escape mechanism from fire ants longer legs and the memory (seventy years not seventy thousand) monkeys could do that I bet.

The evolution of societies is very interesting stuff, someone mentioned social geography, you can see a bit of the compressed evolution of todays pop culture. What and who steers society over the available geography and how can it be managed efficiently and what does that efficiency serve? If lizards can learn to escape fire ants by relatively instant physical and intellectual adaptation, monkeys can too. Necessity is the mother of adaptation. It must be possible to jack up the speed of evolution afterall time is just the distance between events.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
"The modern theory of the abiotic deep petroleum origins recognizes that petroleum is a primordial material of deep origin which has been erupted into the crust of the Earth. In short, petroleum is not a 'fossil fuel' and has no intrinsic connection with any biological detritus 'in the sediments'." -- Vladimir A. Kutcherov, geologist, August 2008

The modern theory of abiotic deep genesis of hydrocarbons: A history of the...
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif][SIZE=-1]GEP-13 Abiotic deep origin of hydrocarbons: Myth or reality?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The modern theory of abiotic deep genesis of hydrocarbons: A history of the history[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Vladimir Kutcherov, Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The modern theory of the abiotic deep petroleum origins recognizes that petroleum is a primordial material of deep origin which has been erupted into the crust of the Earth. In short, petroleum is not a ?fossil fuel? and has no intrinsic connection with any biological detritus ?in the sediments?.
The history of petroleum science might be considered to have begun in the year 1757 when the great Russian sch[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009

DarkBeaver:
"Fish skeletons in shoals that could number in the millions of individuals pose in frozen postures, as if they are swimming through a matrix of sandstone. What force could bury a school of fish covering thousands of square kilometers in an instant, leaving their skeletons in lifelike positions, fins extended, mouths open, as if they were killed and tuned to stone in between one breath and another? How could it keep them whole, without being disarticulated or crushed?"

A couple of Summers ago I was agate hunteing along the shore of Lake Superior and found an agatized shrub bush. I have not taken it in anywhere to get it properly analysed, but you can see the bush with all the leaves and FLOWERS through a green tinted (copper in the area) clear stone. This have to have happened fast for the flowers to remain in tact as well as the leaves. About 18" high with a diameter of about 12".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
DarkBeaver:
"Fish skeletons in shoals that could number in the millions of individuals pose in frozen postures, as if they are swimming through a matrix of sandstone. What force could bury a school of fish covering thousands of square kilometers in an instant, leaving their skeletons in lifelike positions, fins extended, mouths open, as if they were killed and tuned to stone in between one breath and another? How could it keep them whole, without being disarticulated or crushed?"

A couple of Summers ago I was agate hunteing along the shore of Lake Superior and found an agatized shrub bush. I have not taken it in anywhere to get it properly analysed, but you can see the bush with all the leaves and FLOWERS through a green tinted (copper in the area) clear stone. This have to have happened fast for the flowers to remain in tact as well as the leaves. About 18" high with a diameter of about 12".

That sounds like a beautiful find. I think a lot of thinks have happened quickly and within human memory.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
There are many reasons for aquatic life to get trapped in sediments, shelled animals that burrow in the mud can get trapped in the mud and become part of the geological record, individual fish can die and there bodies will get deposited on and covered by sediment, volcanism can cause mudslides and a massive amount of ash to fall in one area which would **** anything caught in it. Like a fish school caught between shore and shoal, like a rock and a hard place :)

My knowledge in sedementary rocks is kinda rusty, but thats what you get working with all the stick rock in northern ontario

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
That sounds like a beautiful find. I think a lot of thinks have happened quickly and within human memory.

It is not that pretty when dry - as with all unpolished stones, but is an oddity for sure. Agates take a long time to form (many decades), and usually only in an empty object, like a clamshell, or rock cavity. Then something happens to the container and the outer shell is broken off leaving the agate material in the agate in the objects shape to roll around and get washed to shore.

This shows an object that was standing apart from its surroundings and without a container which was completely encapsulated and frozen in time in stone.

Talking about is getting me thinking I should find someone to look at it.

Thank You Beaver.