9 Killed, 16 Wounded, Shooter Dead in Ohio Mass Shooting

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That guy's way too fit and muscular to be Danbones.

Think: "emaciated wino".

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
US in the midst of a white nationalist terrorism crisis
At a few minutes before 11 am on Saturday in El Paso, Texas, a gunman in his early 20s opened fire on a crowd of shoppers in a mall killing at least 20 and wounding dozens of others, placing the suspect’s rampage among the top ten deadliest mass shootings in US history.
“I saw people crying: children, old people, all in shock,” one eyewitness told The New York Times. “I saw a baby, maybe six to eight months old, with blood all over the belly.”
As hospitals in the local area deal with what can only be described as the bloody battlefield carnage, federal and state authorities are moving closer towards establishing the suspect’s motive for carrying out the mass casualty attack.
Federal law enforcement investigators have told CNN that they are reviewing writings they believe to have been posted online by the suspect, Patrick Crusius, a 21-year-old white man from Dallas, but are yet to publicly confirm.
More: https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...onalist-terrorism-crisis-20190804-p52do1.html

Trump needs to take full responsibility for inciting these lunatics.
ROFLMFAO. All wrong as usual.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I don't know about hard core, but just tired of this mass shooting "thoughts and prayers" and then "oh something needs to be done", but nothing is.

The US won't change when it comes to guns because they NEED that security blanket. And so, people are gonna keep dying this way.

The US doesn't care, why should anyone else?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
This kid made hit lists of the other kids that he wanted to kill in High School and rape lists of the girls that he wanted to rape in High School.

They should have made him a Supreme Court Justice!
A prog would think that. Ted Kennedy comes to mind.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Here's a thought about the whole gun thing.

The Republican Governor of Texas says it's video games that help cause the shootings, and something needs to be done.

Okay - despite the fact other countries also have video games and have less gun/mass shootings - if we go with that, that every mass shooter is a video game person, thus have to regulate video games, we also have to agree that, because guns are also involved, that guns also need regulating, because every mass shooter has had a gun as well.

... and now I wait for the typical "but no" from the babies that need their security blankets.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Just about every one of those mass shooters had ties to white supremacist groups. That is the common denominator. Video games is a cop out for those who cannot handle reality.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Racist does not believe white nationalists are a problem.

I am guessing....mental illness!

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Here's a thought about the whole gun thing.
The Republican Governor of Texas says it's video games that help cause the shootings, and something needs to be done.
Okay - despite the fact other countries also have video games and have less gun/mass shootings - if we go with that, that every mass shooter is a video game person, thus have to regulate video games, we also have to agree that, because guns are also involved, that guns also need regulating, because every mass shooter has had a gun as well.
... and now I wait for the typical "but no" from the babies that need their security blankets.
Guns already are regulated. Notice how the current laws are working so well? And you nutbars want to add more when all that is required is ENFORCEMENT of our current laws.