9-11 coincidence

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Why is it so difficult to answer the question?

Why don't you try to find it? too lazy?

Why do i have to answer your stupid question? those building were right beside wtc, of course they had more impact than wtc7 or the horizon building.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You're the one that said "blew up". Now you're claiming that's not what you meant. Yet, you're the one hanging all this bs on what someone meant by saying, "pull it". Maybe he meant communist jews blew up WTC7?

It's funny how you are quite specific about words and their meanings, until it comes to showing that you're full of ****, in which case all of a sudden it's not so important. That just proves how full of ****e you are.

You have the "culot" to call anyone a full of ****, still you havent brought anything that proves my point wrong, on any thread that i brought,you are trying to stick like a retarded rat on something irrelevent to the discussion, my point was but the fact that qualified peoples explained how communist jews did it, get real.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Now I'm really confused.

So is this a hologram of a plane and then they blew up the real wtc?
or
A real plane and the wtc was a hologram?
or
Or were they both holograms?

Alternatively..

Maybe someone should tell the terrorists that there is no need to go out and hijack planes to fly them into buildings to destroy them as the buildings already have the explosives provided.:roll::laughing9:

They were high speed exploding holograms. Does that clear it up for you? :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Who keeps bringning back this old horse......?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They were high speed exploding holograms. Does that clear it up for you? :lol:

Makes sense to me.

By the way. If these were indeed holograms... where did the real planes go? How did that plane engine end up on the street and all of the other AC debris?

Wait let me guess... CIA?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I can't say ALL of them. It IS a measure of safety to have the ability to control the direction of collapse in any structure in danger of failure. Oh, I know how buildings are demolished using explosives. In an emergency situation, you go with what you have for there is seldom time for preparation. Charges do not just blow. Fire and impact won't do it. It's not a theory that electric conductors can be protected from extreme heat and shock otherwise a black box would be a rather useless implement wouldn't it?

Wolf

The common explosives used in building demolition is TNT and Nitroglycerine. And yes... they would just blow in extreme heat.

Tell me, in what sort of emergency situation would call for the immediate demo of a building?

To compare a black box to detonation cord is a stretch. You would be saying that every cord was in it's own black box. Miles and miles of a solid black box.

Face it Wolf... NOBODY builds a building and rigs it with explosives "just in case". It just doesn't happen.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The common explosives used in building demolition is TNT and Nitroglycerine. And yes... they would just blow in extreme heat.

...or thermite?

Tell me, in what sort of emergency situation would call for the immediate demo of a building?

Ohh ... earthquake, foundation or structural failure, airplane flying into 'em....

To compare a black box to detonation cord is a stretch. You would be saying that every cord was in it's own black box. Miles and miles of a solid black box.

Face it Wolf... NOBODY builds a building and rigs it with explosives "just in case". It just doesn't happen.

Whatever makes you comfortable....;-)

Wolf

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Whatever makes you comfortable....;-)

Wolf

Ahhh... the thermite part of the conspiracy. My bad.

But seriously... building just aren't pre-wired to explode. That is the business I am in and we do not design them with the idea of blowing them up under any circumstance. Think about it, we plan a building to last 50 to 100 years. We never say...

"Hey... who is rigging the explosives?"

Not too many earthquakes in NY and too say that the WTC's were built to support a conspiracy 30 years into the future... well don't you think it's... silly?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
...and what part of the business are you in? Really, I don't give a damn what you want to believe. Why is it if there is a little-known fact or an opinion that doesn't fit within your (a collective "American" your) narrow view, it's a conspiracy? If you are silly enough to NOT plan for all contingencies, then you (again, collective) are inviting a disater to be compounded.

Conspiracy? Tinfoil hats are at both ends of the spectrum.

Wolf

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
...and what part of the business are you in? Really, I don't give a damn what you want to believe. Why is it if there is a little-known fact or an opinion that doesn't fit within your (a collective "American" your) narrow view, it's a conspiracy? If you are silly enough to NOT plan for all contingencies, then you (again, collective) are inviting a disater to be compounded.

Conspiracy? Tinfoil hats are at both ends of the spectrum.

Wolf

What I do is design the communication cabling of new buildings, pathways and spaces, cable trays, net rooms, computer rooms, data centers, etc. We put it on CAD and mesh with the other electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc. It is a plan for building. I work with architects, general contractors, sub contractors, the whole lot. Not once on any building design did someone ask...

"Hey... where are we putting the explosives."

or...

"You can't put that pipe there because I need to plant explosives."

Planning a building without explosives is really not a silly idea. Explosives just aren't a safety measure.

It truly isn't an "American" point of view to design a new building without explosive charges. Honest it isn't.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Like I said ... whatever makes you comfortable. If you have such great access, run off a place called Commerce Court, Toronto.

I believe my words were plan for contingencies....

Wolf

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Like I said ... whatever makes you comfortable. If you have such great access, run off a place called Commerce Court, Toronto.

I believe my words were plan for contingencies....

Wolf

So you think it is a good idea to rig every new building with explosives?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So you think it is a good idea to rig every new building with explosives?

I don't think I ever said that....

I am recalling some stuff told to me during construction of Royal Trust Tower by an uncle who worked for Angus something-or-other when I was like eleven years old. There was an article in Toronto Star about explosive charges in Commerce Court - tops of elevator shafts if I recall right - for smoke control in the event of fire. I read info in some old engineering documents at college re: sender switches that activated a charge should the vessel deviate more than ? degrees from the perpendicular. It stands to reason that if such devices are in place, knowledge would be available only to a select few - especially now. The technology is most certainly out there - and it's nothing Star Trek.

Wolf

Last edited: