9-11 coincidence

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
It was right beside wtc 2 and didnt collapse,secondly the winds didnt favor the deutch bank, since the winds came from North west, which was completly the opposite with WTC7.

:laughing7::laughing5:

I don't think wind was much of a factor either way, when talking about multi-tonne slabs of concrete and steel!

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

I don't think wind was much of a factor either way, when talking about multi-tonne slabs of concrete and steel!

Just to show there was no advantage whatsover for the building 7 to collapse, like i proved to you a thousand times.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I'm not interested in defending any story, official or otherwise. I'm interested in the facts. Just the facts!

Concluding that WTC7 couldn't have collapsed as a result of being pelted by thousands of tonnes of superheated debris falling at free-fall speed ( :p ) just because windows on the far side of the building survived is like concluding that Paul McCartney is dead because he was barefoot on the cover of Abbey Road. You have to look at all the evidence.

That's all well and fine, but you can't get away with that here. There is no grey area. Either you believe that WTC7 fell as a result of being pelted by thousands of tonnes of superheated debris falling at free-fall speed, or you believe it was wired with state of the art heat-resistant explosives and trigger charges that can survive in fire for many hours without going off (silently) before commanded; by hundreds if not thousands of sworn-to-secrecy demolitions experts, electricians, dry-wallers etc. etc. to conceal yet more state of the art hologram equipment that was used to decieve the world into thinking that the other two towers were brought down by airplanes, all in one weekend, with no one noticing.

There is no alternative. It was one or the other. Which do you think makes most sense?

Oh but there IS an alternative. Though not "out there" any more for public knowledge (for obvious reasons) during the construction phase and by design, skyscrapers are often prewired and charged for emergency demolition. I can't see what were the world's tallest buildings being exempted from the simple fact: (sh)it happens....

Wolf

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Oh but there IS an alternative. Though not "out there" any more for public knowledge (for obvious reasons) during the construction phase and by design, skyscrapers are often prewired and charged for emergency demolition. I can't see what were the world's tallest buildings being exempted from the simple fact: (sh)it happens....

Wolf

if this isn't "out there", how did you get to know about it? It seems like an unwise decision to make when building a structure, but it sure would explain a lot...

This whole issue is very confusing. WTC 7 is a mystery to me, although I have trouble believing either story

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Incredible, you don't even try to debate, you post always your stupidity,withouth even trying to understand what's in it,and those site, doesnt even mention who the hell they are.

Q: Why do you hide your identity?
A: It should be none of anyone's business who I am. If I'm right, the evidence will back me up. If I'm wrong the evidence will expose it the same as if you knew who I was.

:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
if this isn't "out there", how did you get to know about it? It seems like an unwise decision to make when building a structure, but it sure would explain a lot...

This whole issue is very confusing. WTC 7 is a mystery to me, although I have trouble believing either story

Not so unwise to have the ability in an emergency situation to drop a building into its own footprint where a tip-over is going to take out people and real estate for a quarter mile in a fall you can't control. Where did I get to know about it? As a kid, I asked a lot of questions - especially of an uncle who's "building" (the under-construction Royal Trust Tower) was the highest outdoors spot in Toronto. In later years, the same question was posed for an engineering prof. The above was pretty much his response.

Wolf

Last edited:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Don't have to look further, here is the proof that wtc7 was demolish with explosives

pull it

définition of pull

And there will be some retards who will say, pull meant to get the firefighters out of the building, but the problem is, there was no firefighters in the building since 11h30 in the morning, according to FEMA report.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Logic 7, now that you have told us the truth about that terrible day, what would you have us do?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It was right beside wtc 2 and didnt collapse,secondly the winds didnt favor the deutch bank, since the winds came from North west, which was completly the opposite with WTC7.

So summerize, there was no reason for the 7 to collapse, that is why they destroyed it with explosives, admitted by sylverstein on a pbs documentary.

I asked you about the impact sustained, not where buildings are located, whether or not they collapsed, which way the winds were blowing or your misguided interpretations of what was said by Silverstein. Do you wish to answer the question or not?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Wolf

That's a new one. Can't wait to see what happens when the insurance companies catch wind of that.

Why would they wait seven hours or whatever it was to "pull" the building then? Wouldn't that just increase the likelihood of the systems failing due to fire damage? Why not pull iy right away? What was gained by waiting so long?

Please don't answer these questions today, I don't think I could bear it. :lol: :p

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
That's a new one. Can't wait to see what happens when the insurance companies catch wind of that.

Why would they wait seven hours or whatever it was to "pull" the building then? Wouldn't that just increase the likelihood of the systems failing due to fire damage? Why not pull iy right away? What was gained by waiting so long?

Please don't answer these questions today, I don't think I could bear it. :lol: :p

NP. Santa, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are all awaiting your knowledge of the single bullet theory. BTW - how much do insurance companies pay out for damages beyond an initial incident?

Wolf

Edit: Actually, it's NOT a new one. It goes under the heading Emergency Systems.

Last edited:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I asked you about the impact sustained, not where buildings are located, whether or not they collapsed, which way the winds were blowing or your misguided interpretations of what was said by Silverstein. Do you wish to answer the question or not?

What type of impact did they sustain?

Deuth bank had more debris coming from wtc 2 and more damage than wtc 7,however it didnt collapse.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
End of discussion.

Exactly what i said....

wtc 7 was demolish with explosives

toro says:

Don't listen to this guy, he believe in holograms.

logic says:

The 2001 Anthrax attack was an inside job

toro says:

Holograms

www.911mythforloonies.com

logic says

They Don't even say who they are

toro says:

Don't believe this guy, he believes in holograms.

logic 7 says:

Of course i believe in holograms, they do exist, and us military are experimenting it since early 70's that is a fact.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/holo_history.php

In the early 80's, the perfection and implementation of holographic heads up displays in advance fighter aircraft was proved feasible and successfully deployed.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic 7, now that you have told us the truth about that terrible day, what would you have us do?

If you have your own business, where you have to do income taxe every year, make sure you pay less taxes as possible, this year, i almost paid no taxes, and i am doing my best to pay even less.

Until there is politician who really represent the peoples, not those coorporations .

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
If you have your own business, where you have to do income taxe every year, make sure you pay less taxes as possible, this year, i almost paid no taxes, and i am doing my best to pay even less.

Until there is politician who really represent the peoples, not those coorporations .
Well said. I am sure that clears matters up quite nicely for Walter and the rest of the doubters.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Well said. I am sure that clears matters up quite nicely for Walter and the rest of the doubters.

Unless you have a better solution?

Certainly not by force, that would justified their beliefs and policy.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
NP. Santa, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are all awaiting your knowledge of the single bullet theory. BTW - how much do insurance companies pay out for damages beyond an initial incident?

Yeah, whatever.

Edit: Actually, it's NOT a new one. It goes under the heading Emergency Systems.

So those little red boxes that I always thought trigger a fire alarm actually bring the building down?

Emergency systems. That's rich.

Last edited: