2SLGBTQQIA+

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
OK, I think I figured it out. We got all the right-thinkin' folk here spewing their terror and hate at trans people, but we also got Shakespeare, whose plays are chock-full of women pretending to be men and men pretending to be women, usually to get up next to somebody they want to schtup. Shakespeare is revered, and taught in the schools (I mean good schools, not the ones y'all went to).
Acting is full of people playing roles that aren't themselves, else it wouldn't be called 'acting'. Of course women were also still second class citizens back in Shakespeare's day too so.....ya know.
So, I have synthesized the following rule. . . pretending to be other than your biological sex is evil, bad, ungodly, and horrible, unless you're doing it for dishonest purposes, in which case, you go, girl/boy/whatever!
Stupid conclusion to your weak preface.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I had this 69 Ranchero with a 351Windsor. It had an FMX trans. It had quite tight shifting mech that would chirp the tires on up AND down shifts. It took all of 5 weeks to burn the clutch packs so it was obvious a C6 was the best choice.

Let's hear your experiences with gearboxes.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I had this 69 Ranchero with a 351Windsor. It had an FMX trans. It had quite tight shifting mech that would chirp the tires on up AND down shifts. It took all of 5 weeks to burn the clutch packs so it was obvious a C6 was the best choice.

Let's hear your experiences with gearboxes.
My only bad experiences with gearboxes were from people who were "gearboxes".

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
OK, I think I figured it out. We got all the right-thinkin' folk here spewing their terror and hate at trans people, but we also got Shakespeare, whose plays are chock-full of women pretending to be men and men pretending to be women, usually to get up next to somebody they want to schtup. Shakespeare is revered, and taught in the schools (I mean good schools, not the ones y'all went to).

So, I have synthesized the following rule. . . pretending to be other than your biological sex is evil, bad, ungodly, and horrible, unless you're doing it for dishonest purposes, in which case, you go, girl/boy/whatever!
I would have thought that people would have an issue with sexualizing young children but apparently I'm wrong. Huh, who'd thunk!! And, encouraging young children to change their "gender" because they "think" they belong to the opposite gender is truly evil! How can ANYONE state that this should be ok? This is truly off the charts insofar as being evil & disgusting. What one does as an adult should NEVER be hoisted on young children or even Teens because they're not fully developed physically or mentally.

Why are we so hell-bent on killing our kids? Shame on all of us as we're just as responsible for allowing this to happen which is why I'm fighting so hard against this.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dix, showing yourself as out of touch with reality as ever.

DeSantis is NOT a good guy, he's a selfish, self-centered, egotistical asshole who only cares about the power he can gain.

And a liar, obviously.
And Governor of Florida with the support of his voters .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not cool?

So is someone siding with a liar who has no issue with kids dying.

That's not cool either - you going to call Dix out for that?
You really are a fing Nazi aren’t you ? Let’s just string up all those who disagree .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If Dix would actually have any decency or respect to offer, I wouldn't be so... derogatory.

But here, DeSantis proved himself a fucking liar, the twit-of-the-year thinks he's a DECENT man for it, and stands proud beside his lies that will, again, get kids killed. Just for *existing*

Why should I try to be 'pleasant' or 'respectful' or anything towards Dix (or anyone for that matter), when it's obvious it's not deserved?

Would calling her a "twat" be any different?

I can say Dixi-twat... that better?

As a side note, cunt today, may be not so bad tomorrow. I've certainly called Tax a whole shitton of derogatory names, but the last convo I've had with him has been pretty pleasant. Shocking really, enough I've marked the date as a reminder.

But in THIS case... Dixi-cunt deserves all the vitriol and disgust.

Opinion is one thing - but when the person the opinion is on is a fucking liar and proved themselves TO be, if you STILL stand proud for that, then yeah, fuck your opinion, you're just as much a piece of shit as they are.

You think DeSantis is okay for lying, for saying "We support" and yet proven that there IS no support.

Go fuck yourself with a steel brush then. You stand for kids dying for existing, you're as much a POS as Dix is.,
No trips to Florida in the immediate future lined up , shucks you will miss the Daytona 500 . To bad .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Elon Musk's daughter granted name change to cut ties with dad and reflect new gender identity
Author of the article:Bang Showbiz
Bang Showbiz
Publishing date:Jun 24, 2022 • 21 hours ago • 2 minute read • 5 Comments

Elon Musk’s daughter has legally changed her name to reflect her new gender identity and cut all ties with her father.

The Tesla and Space X billionaire’s 18-year-old girl’s birth name was Xavier Alexander Musk, however, she now identifies as a trans woman and wishes to not be associated with her father.

And on Thursday, she was granted the name change by the Los Angeles County Superior Court.

She will now go by Vivian Jenna Wilson, taking her mom Justine Wilson’s maiden name.

Her gender has also been changed to female, and TMZ reports that a new birth certificate will be issued shortly.

Vivian’s petition filed to the court in April read: “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.”

Elon is yet to comment on his daughter’s name change.

Although Elon insists he “absolutely supports” transgender people, he struggles with preferred pronouns.

In 2020, he tweeted: “I absolutely support trans, but all these pronouns are an aesthetic nightmare.”

He’d also caused outrage when he posted that “pronouns suck”, with many branding the tweet transphobic.

The businessman has seven children in total.

His youngest two with pop singer Grimes have bizarre names, X Æ A-12 and Exa Dark Sideræl, who are two years old and six months old, respectively.

Elon also has Griffin, 18, and Damian, Saxon and Kai, all 16, with Justine.

Meanwhile, Elon controversially said he wouldn’t take a COVID-19 vaccine because he doesn’t see the virus as a “risk” to himself or his children.

Elon appeared on the New York Times podcast, Sway, and told host Kara Swisher that “everybody dies” and admitted he’d lost “faith” in humanity because of the “irrationality of people in general” over the pandemic.

He said at the time: “This is a no-win situation. It has diminished my faith in humanity this whole thing (because) of the irrationality of people in general.”

Asked if he would get vaccinated should he contract the respiratory infection, Elon replied: “No, I’m not at risk for COVID. Nor are my kids.”

He also tweeted: “The coronavirus panic is dumb.”