2SLGBTQQIA+

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well to be fair, it's TuckTuck... so anyone who thinks he's relaying any kind of truth has a serious lack of wanting real facts.

"The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary."
Beats having a Prime Minister that does the same shit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well to be fair, it's TuckTuck... so anyone who thinks he's relaying any kind of truth has a serious lack of wanting real facts.

"The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary."
The man's been officially adjudicated by a court of law as "only a crazy person would believe his crap."

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

North Carolina Preschool Under Fire For Using Flash Cards Featuring Pregnant Man to Teach Kids Colors

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 29, 2022 at 10:20am
479 Comments

From the article

In the statement, Rep. Paré said that the cards “clearly do not meet the standard for a pre-school classroom.”

“I am grateful that a concerned constituent reached out and that this issue is being addressed in a swift and professional manner by Ballentine Elementary School,” said Paré.

Paré added that, “schools should only be using age-appropriate materials, and these flashcards clearly do not meet that standard for a pre-school classroom. I hope schools across Wake County and the State of North Carolina will follow the example of Ballentine and respond swiftly when a parent expresses concern and ensure that materials like this are not being used to teach young students.”

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Tighty whitey righties are in denial about beer guts.
No, it's got fuck all to do with beer guts and I'm surprised you'd play that game. Oh wait, no I'm not, we're both guilty of it. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, if someone is going to persist in knowingly pushing fundamental falsehoods like men can get pregnant and women can have dicks, then I have absolutely zero reason to believe anything else they say. Two million years of evolutionary biology trumps the shit out nonsense born out of radical feminist theory.
"Peer reviewed" pseudoscience is still pseudoscience.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, it's got fuck all to do with beer guts and I'm surprised you'd play that game. Oh wait, no I'm not, we're both guilty of it. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, if someone is going to persist in knowingly pushing fundamental falsehoods like men can get pregnant and women can have dicks, then I have absolutely zero reason to believe anything else they say. Two million years of evolutionary biology trumps the shit out nonsense born out of radical feminist theory.
"Peer reviewed" pseudoscience is still pseudoscience.
But the fundamental falsehood that the stork brings babies, you're OK with.

I got no dog in this fight. Back in the day, I would get positively lambasted by girlfriends for answering kids' questions about sex. Truthfully. Factually. Briefly. They apparently couldn't see what was obvious to me: kids ain't obsessed about sex. They ain't hormonally set up to think about it 24/7 (yet). They ask a question, you give 'em a brief, factual answer, they lose interest and get on to other things. You crank up the bullshit machine or sit them down for a long, deep talk they have absolutely no interest in, pretty quick they conclude that you're lying and hiding things from them.

Here's a question for "conservatives". . . we already have about eighteen planets of evidence that your moralistic bullshit and lying about sex don't work. Why are you so convinced liberal lies and bullshit will?

Clearly you think the libs are far more powerful than your conservative "truths." Maybe that's why you're so scared all the time.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But the fundamental falsehood that the stork brings babies, you're OK with.
Nice strawman. I guess you also have a problem with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too? Did ya tell your g/f's kids that truth about them? Nah, I doubt you did.
I got no dog in this fight. Back in the day, I would get positively lambasted by girlfriends for answering kids' questions about sex. Truthfully. Factually. Briefly. They apparently couldn't see what was obvious to me: kids ain't obsessed about sex. They ain't hormonally set up to think about it 24/7 (yet). They ask a question, you give 'em a brief, factual answer, they lose interest and get on to other things. You crank up the bullshit machine or sit them down for a long, deep talk they have absolutely no interest in, pretty quick they conclude that you're lying and hiding things from them.
Yeah, but it still doesn't stop the parents and teachers from pushing radical feminist theory on their kids. Or in your case, maybe the kids weren't all that interested because you weren't their father or a teacher. Most kids don't see their mother's boyfriends as people of authority. You were...an interloper.
Here's a question for "conservatives". . . we already have about eighteen planets of evidence that your moralistic bullshit and lying about sex don't work. Why are you so convinced liberal lies and bullshit will?
Look around, Jack. It's everywhere. It's in TV shows and movies. It's in commercials. It's in adverts. It's promoted in our schools. If you seriously need to ask that question then I gotta ask what rock you're currently living under. Why are schools teaching kids that there are multiple genders when there are only two? In fact, why are they teaching that gender is not the same as sex. The ONLY twats who ever said it's not are radical feminists and the ALT-left loose screw morons who listen to them. Meanwhile these are the same twats who keep screaming (incorrectly I might add) that the science is settled when it comes to AGW. They sure got kids believing that bullshit don't they. I think you give too much credit for kids being smarter than they are and too little credit to the organizational skills, propaganda and indoctrination the ALT-left are rather proficient at. Get 'em while they're young. Changing the minds of adults can be a lot harder than programming kids.
Clearly you think the libs are far more powerful than your conservative "truths." Maybe that's why you're so scared all the time.
Start with a strawman and finish with a strawman. Good argument bro. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Almost as good as your detailed analysis of my relationship with girlfriends' kids, no doubt based on your deep, personal knowledge of those relationships.

But look on the bright side. At least I addressed the question and didn't start foaming at the mouth about texting and driving.