2SLGBTQQIA+

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The burden of proof lies on the claimant.

Otherwise. . . Twin_Moose is a seventeen-year-old trans boy in Plano, Texas pretending to be a right-wing asshole on the internet in a pathetic attempt to seem manly.

Prove me wrong.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The burden of proof lies on the claimant.

Otherwise. . . Twin_Moose is a seventeen-year-old trans boy in Plano, Texas pretending to be a right-wing asshole on the internet in a pathetic attempt to seem manly.

Prove me wrong.
You just proved the burden is on me to prove that you are wrong, but that it doesn't apply to Serryah? OhOK

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Nah I put it out there as part of the discussion, you reputed it, so now you need to back up your opinion

Actually you repeated claims others made.

THEY are the ones who have to prove the claim.

My response to your post was my opinion on the matter of why it's absolute BS, unless they can prove it. If burden of proof needs to be done, it's by THEM, not you or I. Which, is why I said it was up to THEM to prove it, rather than you.

ETA:

It's a lie.

"Google search" brings nothing up BUT this guys tweet about it.

Nothing anywhere.

Not even other right wing fake news places.

And he does no follow up from people who ask for proof.

So no, until he shows otherwise; Fake story to stir the shit pot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Actually you repeated claims others made.

THEY are the ones who have to prove the claim.

My response to your post was my opinion on the matter of why it's absolute BS, unless they can prove it. If burden of proof needs to be done, it's by THEM, not you or I. Which, is why I said it was up to THEM to prove it, rather than you.
It's a Twatter account so I imagine you could challenge them there

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
ETA:

It's a lie.

"Google search" brings nothing up BUT this guys tweet about it.

Nothing anywhere.

Not even other right wing fake news places.

And he does no follow up from people who ask for proof.

So no, until he shows otherwise; Fake story to stir the shit pot.
Google, Bing, or Duck Duck go don't show any reports on child sex surgeries that I can find, and we all know it is happening

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
... oh ffs.

And the Lizard People are in control of the world.

Or...

View attachment 13546
These are 5-7 year old articles

How young is too young for gender reassignment surgery?
The question is no longer whether gender reassignment is an option, but rather, how young should it begin. While no law prohibits minors from receiving sex-change hormones or even surgery, insurers have generally refused to extend coverage for these procedures to those under 18.
How young is too young to seek gender reassignment? - HT
health.heraldtribune.com/2015/07/07/how-young-is-too-yo…

How many children are being referred to BC’s gender clinic each year?
The number of referrals to the gender clinic at the B.C. Children’s Hospital rose from seven in 2007 to 80 in 2017. The transgender youth clinic at Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children now sees over 200 referrals each year, while the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario saw 180 in the last year.
Who gets to decide when a 14-year-old wants to change
nationalpost.com/news/canada/who-gets-to-decide-when …

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, I just demonstrated the error of your insistence that Serryah prove your unfounded claim wrong, you foolish Texan girl-boy.
So are you saying that you are wrong and slandered me? How do you know you aren't right? You put it out there and you maybe right because it is the internet and there is anonymity now wouldn't the burden be on me to prove slander?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
These are 5-7 year old articles

How young is too young for gender reassignment surgery?
The question is no longer whether gender reassignment is an option, but rather, how young should it begin. While no law prohibits minors from receiving sex-change hormones or even surgery, insurers have generally refused to extend coverage for these procedures to those under 18.
How young is too young to seek gender reassignment? - HT
health.heraldtribune.com/2015/07/07/how-young-is-too-yo…

How many children are being referred to BC’s gender clinic each year?
The number of referrals to the gender clinic at the B.C. Children’s Hospital rose from seven in 2007 to 80 in 2017. The transgender youth clinic at Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children now sees over 200 referrals each year, while the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario saw 180 in the last year.
Who gets to decide when a 14-year-old wants to change
nationalpost.com/news/canada/who-gets-to-decide-when …

Refer to post #886.

Note that there STILL is nothing about GRS in 5 year old children, unless there is a serious medical reason for it (doctor deciding to perform a alignment if a baby presents with both physical sexual characteristics or as I saw in looking for the bogus link mentioned, a child had an accident of some kind and required the surgery to preserve life and/or repair damage. Unless you're equating GRS to somehow be like FGM - female genital mutilation - and circumcision, BOTH of which are, IMO wrong, perverse and practices that need to stop.