2SLGBTQQIA+

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Sorry, I don't fuck Gay and Trans .. what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, I could care less.
I dunno, man.

You drive a large truck to compensate for having a tiny penis.

You moderate a forum in which you continually disparage women while bootlicking all of the middle-age men.

You have to pay for sex with hairy foreigners...because you secretly have a handle-bar moustache fetish.

Always talking about butt sex.

I'm not saying you're gay...er...check that...actually I am.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I dunno, man.

You drive a large truck to compensate for having a tiny penis.

You moderate a forum in which you continually disparage women while bootlicking all of the middle-age men.

You have to pay for sex with hairy foreigners...because you secretly have a handle-bar moustache fetish.

Always talking about butt sex.

I'm not saying you're gay...er...check that...actually I am.

You talking about my penis says a lot about you.. do you have penis envy? Maybe you're Chinese.. 😂

The rest of your points.. not even worth replying to.. seriously :rolleyes:

OH and.. If I were to pay for sex as you say.. I wouldn't be paying for the SEX, I would be paying for the girl to get lost after I am done with her ;)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I know people like Boom will hate this but “If you hate someone for being their authentic self, it means you hate yourself.”

For anyone else who might be interested in the topic.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah all the woke politicians. I suppose good for visibility, but also it shows that Trans and non-binary related issues impact 0.37% of people. Maybe these are not the most pressing issues in our society. This data shows that it probably does not deserve all the attention being devoted to it.

There is more pressing issues than worrying about a bunch of mentally dysfunctional folks that want to groom your kids in school

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah all the woke politicians. I suppose good for visibility, but also it shows that Trans and non-binary related issues impact 0.37% of people. Maybe these are not the most pressing issues in our society. This data shows that it probably does not deserve all the attention being devoted to it.

There is more pressing issues than worrying about a bunch of mentally dysfunctional folks that want to groom your kids in school

Again with the 'groom' stuff...

You really need to stop parroting snowflake fear bullshit and get a brain of your own.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Says one parrot to the other!

Big difference between being called "Groomer" but is actually someone who actually gives a shit about the lives of kids, vs. someone who doesn't give a shit at all and follows the new "word of the day" to insult people they don't agree with.

Kind'a like how throwing "Nazi" around became a thing. Or Commie. And all the other buzzwords.

The only parrot here, is Boom.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Big difference between being called "Groomer" but is actually someone who actually gives a shit about the lives of kids, vs. someone who doesn't give a shit at all and follows the new "word of the day" to insult people they don't agree with.

Kind'a like how throwing "Nazi" around became a thing. Or Commie. And all the other buzzwords.

The only parrot here, is Boom.

I even found a grooming perch for you Serryah.. for your parroting

maxresdefault.jpg

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NBC ripped for tweet describing Jeopardy! winner Roach by sexual orientation
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Apr 28, 2022 • 10 hours ago • 1 minute read • 17 Comments

NBC News has come under fire on social media for a tweet describing Canadian Jeopardy! champion Mattea Roach by her sexual orientation instead of her name.

“The 23-year-old lesbian tutor from Toronto has amassed a total of $320,081, the most by a Canadian contestant in ‘Jeopardy!’ history,” NBC News tweeted, while including a link to a report detailing the first 14 wins in a row by Roach.

Many attacked NBC News for its clumsy tweet, while others took it as an opportunity to get off some jokes.

“What is poorly written, insensitive and just plain insulting?” asked former San Diego CBS anchor Barbara-Lee Edwards about the tweet.

“You can get a tutor for anything,” cracked University of Calgary researcher Paul Fairie on Twitter.

Roach won her 17th game in a row on Wednesday.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NBC ripped for tweet describing Jeopardy! winner Roach by sexual orientation
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Apr 28, 2022 • 10 hours ago • 1 minute read • 17 Comments

NBC News has come under fire on social media for a tweet describing Canadian Jeopardy! champion Mattea Roach by her sexual orientation instead of her name.

“The 23-year-old lesbian tutor from Toronto has amassed a total of $320,081, the most by a Canadian contestant in ‘Jeopardy!’ history,” NBC News tweeted, while including a link to a report detailing the first 14 wins in a row by Roach.

Many attacked NBC News for its clumsy tweet, while others took it as an opportunity to get off some jokes.

“What is poorly written, insensitive and just plain insulting?” asked former San Diego CBS anchor Barbara-Lee Edwards about the tweet.

“You can get a tutor for anything,” cracked University of Calgary researcher Paul Fairie on Twitter.

Roach won her 17th game in a row on Wednesday.
it could have been worse they could have referred to her as a homosexual or classified her during an episode. ;)

Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So the kids who are given these blockers for non Trans reasons should be labelled as being abused as well?

You just don't get it.. kids..

Most children don't know what sex is, or have no experienced sex.. how can they honestly determine what sex they are.. unless groomed.

You liberals are fucking sick. You remind me of the Communitist brain washing kids, or Nazi's

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So the kids who are given these blockers for non Trans reasons should be labelled as being abused as well?
Were the parents involved in the decision? Not by her own words in the video she said that kids should have the right to decide for themselves.

So who are these kids consulting with to make there own decision to take blockers until they decide what gender they want to be?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You just don't get it.. kids..

Most children don't know what sex is, or have no experienced sex.. how can they honestly determine what sex they are.. unless groomed.

You liberals are fucking sick. You remind me of the Communitist brain washing kids, or Nazi's

... wow.

Just... wow.

You are TOTALLY ignorant to a lot of things.

1. Kids DO know what gender is. They know from the moment they understand the concept of 'male/female' as it pertains to them (or me/not like me). Freaks like you who keep combining sex and gender are the REAL issue here because you are sexualizing kids when you do that. And THAT is fucking disgusting beyond the pale.

2. Sex is something parents SHOULD teach, yes, but most parents DON'T because of reasons. Sex education should be taught age appropriate. Actually here you go since you're a lazy fuck: https://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/Article?contentid=716&language=English

3. Again, what about KIDS who use so called puberty blockers FOR OTHER THINGS THAN TRANS reasons? Because, you damned ignorant twat, GnRH - which is what 'blockers' are and has been in use since the 70's - treats a condition in KIDS called CPP and a whole bunch of other medical issues.

You and the mouth breathers like you should be all FOR puberty blockers, since you're all about the "let kids figure it out" and that's what the blockers would do. Give kids time to actually come to terms of whether they want to fully Transition, or if the feelings of dysphoria and other problems are NOT specifically Trans related. The added bonus is that by pausing the growth of external sexual characteristics, if a kid IS Trans and DOES want to Transition, their body doesn't have the added bullshit of being put through puberty which increases the dysphoria and thus increases suicide ideation and for trans girls/young women, passing is a HUGE problem and it's why they're the leading cases of suicide in the Trans community. It also allows for a closer appearance in adulthood for either gender, trans boys or trans girls - and again, passing.

Because ignorant fuckstains like you kill Trans kids and Trans adults.

What you REALLY want is to make it so Trans people don't exist, either as kids or adults, and anything that'll help them, well... fuck em, because they're Trans.

People like you are killing kids, and lying about how important kids are to you by spewing this "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" Bullshit. So long as that kid is a heterosexual, that's all you give a shit about.

And I will keep calling you out on that, you child killer, because hey, if you can throw around that I'm a "groomer" when I'm not, calling you a child killer is pretty spot on too.