2SLGBTQQIA+

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trans Muslim woman sues ex-boyfriend for trashing her testicles
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Feb 09, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read
Brianna Kingsley, trans woman loses case against ex-boyfriend who she accused of throwing away her testicles which had been rotting in his fridge for over a year.
Brianna Kingsley, trans woman loses case against ex-boyfriend who she accused of throwing away her testicles which had been rotting in his fridge for over a year.
A Michigan transgender woman who identifies as Muslim is suing to get her genitals back.

Brianna Kingsley, also known as Zahrah Bri-Zee Muharib, took ex-boyfriend William Wojciechowski to court after he threw away her surgically removed testicles, which had been rotting in his fridge for over a year.

Kingsley told a Pontiac, Mich. small claims court judge on Wednesday that Wojciechowski “retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in (a) Mason jar, kept in (the) fridge next to the eggs,” according to the Daily Mail.

She demanded the “immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500.”

Wojciechowski filed a counterclaim, also seeking $6,500 in damages, because he claims he was “humiliated” by news coverage of their feud.

Judge Jeremy Bowie told Kingsley there wasn’t much that could be done now that the testicles were tossed and questioned where she got the $6,500 amount.

“Specifically, why I asked you: I can put a dollar amount on, say, if you were missing work at $16 an hour,” Bowie said. “But as to testicles, I can’t really put a number on it.”

Kingsley, who clung to her small service dog during the criminal proceedings, said the surgery to remove her testes cost $20,000 — though she admitted the surgery was paid for by the state because she is “disabled.”

“They were my testicles. We’re talking about my nuts,” Kingsley told the judge.

“I wanted them in my fridge — not his,” she continued. “He denied me access to my own body parts. I don’t think that can be quantified. The damages were the loss of these nuts.”

Wojciechowski had previously filed a personal protection order against Kingsley, which Kingsley violated in January 2023, landing her in jail for three days.

“We allow a one-time visit with a Sheriff’s officer in situations like that for people to go back to get their belongings,” the judge said.

“Ms. Kingsley failed to retrieve the testicles from the refrigerator at that time … If they were so important to her, she had the opportunity to grab them, and she didn’t.”

Wojciechowski revealed that he threw the testicles away in July because they were “rotting in my fridge, and it was disgusting — I’ve got food in there I wanted to eat,” he told the judge.

“She didn’t keep them in a biohazard container like she was supposed to,” Wojciechowski added.

Judge Bowie denied Kingsley’s petitions and ruled the case “a wash” after hearing testimony from the exes.

Kingsley took to Facebook and asked friends, “Why would he keep my balls in his fridge for a year and a half?”

She then accused him of lying about “throwing away my PestyTestes.”

Kingsley accused: “I know damn well that Man did not throw them away, he is a Collector.”

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
When you think you have the 'moral authority' to do whatever you want, because you fear people from a minority.

Now, I'm sure there are those who would say "Oh she's just trying to protect the children!" Except... no, she's not. She is HARMING them, all because she's petrified of what she doesn't want to understand. Not only is she hurting GLBTQIA+ people, but straight kids too now.

She outed a teen as trans on her social media.

And she WASN'T.

And considering what this teen is going through, and she's not even trans?

Now imagine if she was.

THIS is what trans kids have to face and it's because they only want to be who they are and not be forced to HIDE who they are.

There is NO excuse for what this woman did. NONE.

The only difference between this kid, and a trans kid?

It's a 70-30 chance the parents WOULDN'T be this supportive.

And this type of bullying and harassment would end up with a dead kid from suicide in the end.

All I have to say is that, for these parents? Thank Gods they see this and realize what it's like for Trans teens. If only more people would realize it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When you think you have the 'moral authority' to do whatever you want, because you fear people from a minority.

Now, I'm sure there are those who would say "Oh she's just trying to protect the children!" Except... no, she's not. She is HARMING them, all because she's petrified of what she doesn't want to understand. Not only is she hurting GLBTQIA+ people, but straight kids too now.

She outed a teen as trans on her social media.

And she WASN'T.

And considering what this teen is going through, and she's not even trans?

Now imagine if she was.

THIS is what trans kids have to face and it's because they only want to be who they are and not be forced to HIDE who they are.

There is NO excuse for what this woman did. NONE.

The only difference between this kid, and a trans kid?

It's a 70-30 chance the parents WOULDN'T be this supportive.

And this type of bullying and harassment would end up with a dead kid from suicide in the end.

All I have to say is that, for these parents? Thank Gods they see this and realize what it's like for Trans teens. If only more people would realize it.
Yeah. So?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Apparently CBC Radio Canada has an excellent documentary about Transitioning. I haven't heard it since I don't speak French but from what I understand, it's very well done & balanced. It would be nice if we could hear it in English but apparently CBC Canada is quite different from CBC Quebec which is still quite popular. Huh, who knew?

But, it's about time there was a discussion about this because it's happening way too fast with very little information given to the children & their parents. That has to be concerning, that's for sure!! The so-called "re-gressives" insist that the conversation needn't be had but it's the opposite. We do need to discuss why this is happening, what are the solutions & transitioning should be the very last step.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Oh FFS. Bunch of brain dead idiots...

March 31st has been Trans Visibility day for 15 years.

You know what else it is?

National Prom Day.

National Crayon Day (too many of y'all are eating them though)

National Tater Day

Oh goddamn! Those damned Natives, taking over EASTER! White Jesus grab your guns!

Goddamn it, thanks Obama!

EASTER changes every goddamn year. In 2025, Easter will fall on April 20th. And guess what, it'll be on March 31st again - in 2086.

Maybe Christians should actually practice what Jesus preached and fuck off with their hate for once.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Pretty sure there's a good lot of White Christians who don't even know who Jesus was, or follow what he said.
Why do you hate White people so ? Do you think they are all the same ? Is there a difference between Icelanders and Polish , or Irish and Greek ? Do Ukrainian refugees have white privilege?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh FFS. Bunch of brain dead idiots...

March 31st has been Trans Visibility day for 15 years.

You know what else it is?

National Prom Day.

National Crayon Day (too many of y'all are eating them though)

National Tater Day

Oh goddamn! Those damned Natives, taking over EASTER! White Jesus grab your guns!

Goddamn it, thanks Obama!

EASTER changes every goddamn year. In 2025, Easter will fall on April 20th. And guess what, it'll be on March 31st again - in 2086.

Maybe Christians should actually practice what Jesus preached and fuck off with their hate for once.
Soo 15 years should hijack and take precedent over 2040 years of celebrating a man's life and and 2007 years of his death by 100's of millions of people on this planet, oh ok got it

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Soo 15 years should hijack and take precedent over 2040 years of celebrating a man's life and and 2007 years of his death by 100's of millions of people on this planet, oh ok got it

No, no you don't "Got it". In fact, you widely missed the mark.

Easter has NO set date, it's instead a time of year - you want to blame Easter and TDOV, blame the freakin MOON. It's a COINCIDENCE. Nothing more.

There's no reason why you can't recognize both things - or all of them, I mean, CRAYONS! - and also recognize that Jesus likely would have welcomed Trans people, not demanded their extermination and genocide. The day wasn't hijacked, nor is anyone saying you can't "Celebrate" the idea of Jesus (or the man, whatever).

Come on... you REALLY need to hate that badly?