2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

No wonder she was busting her a** to get voters out early! I wonder how many of them wish they had waited?
But then, people wouldn't make up their minds definitely until the campaign ends if they were had open minds. Those who do aren't thinking very clearly. Who knows what will turn up in the last days?

I remember the angst I felt during our last election campaign. I was leaning toward the Conservatives, but I kept hoping up until the last day for something positive to turn up on Trudeau's side.
Unfortunately nothing positive was revealed about the Liberals and still hasn't been!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A real-time demo of the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found, with context and explanation. Demonstration uses a real voting system and real vote databases and takes place in seconds across multiple jurisdictions.
Fraction Magic Video | BlackBoxVoting.org

total election fraud
red handed

...IT'S MADE OF CRAPPLE!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No wonder she was busting her a** to get voters out early! I wonder how many of them wish they had waited?
But then, people wouldn't make up their minds definitely until the campaign ends if they were had open minds. Those who do aren't thinking very clearly. Who knows what will turn up in the last days?

I remember the angst I felt during our last election campaign. I was leaning toward the Conservatives, but I kept hoping up until the last day for something positive to turn up on Trudeau's side.
Unfortunately nothing positive was revealed about the Liberals and still hasn't been!
Unless there is a pressing reason like going to be away or going to be in jail or on holidays, only an idiot votes before the day he/she has to. Who knows what can happen at any time? The vote could conceivably be for the person who was originally slated to be the Veep.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Food for thought:
How shameful is it that hundreds of millions of dollars are spend on political campaigning?
Think of all the things that amount of money could do if put toward health care, education, rebuilding infrastructure, etc.
How many honest people with brilliant minds are prevented from running for President because they don't have those kinds of resources?

The second amendment of the US constitution gets a lot of attention, but the first amendment is just as important:

"An unregulated market, being necessary to the security of the political and economic elite, the right of the rich to keep and buy candidates, shall not be infringed."

Corporations are people and corporations can be bought and owned, therefore, so must people. Since money is speech, and you need money to buy politicians, buying a politician is an exercise of free speech. The US economy was founded on owning people and suggesting that politicians are not commodities to be bought and sold is anti-American (which is fine because you're not American), but it's also anti-democratic and anti-capitalist. If you want a political system without free speech, then you can move to North Korea, comrade.

Billions, but who's counting?

Not the FEC.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
. The US economy was founded on owning people and suggesting that politicians are not commodities to be bought and sold is anti-American (which is fine because you're not American.

That same buying and selling is going right now in our Canadian government, shortly after the government wrote a directive that there should be no such activity or APPEARANCE of such!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
She may or may not be. There is a very large part of the Democrat?Liberal electorate that are pretty stupid and would vote for Hillary no matter what.

Obamacare architect Gruber nailed it.... "Call it the stupidity of the American voter..." when he referenced the libs buying into that disastrous law.

same logic can be said from the dems side of things, so each one cancels out the other.

if both candidates are crooks, and no one really knows about either one, then the crook with
the experience and knowledge of just how to be a good president, should be elected.

Hillary has all of those qualifications, and putting aside all of the gossip and insinuations,
she knows how to do it, has earned the position, paid her dues, he has done nothing, just wants
to be the big cheese at the top, and has done much to put down his own country, it is sad.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I can't imagine the nuances of FBI procedure having any impact on American voters or even the fact that no one, not even Comey or the FBI, actually knows what's in these e-mails or if they have any relevance to the previous investigation and if they did if they prove any wrongdoing on Clinton's part.

All that matters is that headlines for the next few days will have the words "Clinton" and "E-mail" in them and what's left of the few neurons in an undecided voters head will light up the 'what a nasty woman' sections on their brain.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Bev Harris of Blackboxvoting.org just showed how the blackbox voting machines can be rigged from central locations.
not just conjecture, but proof
no matter how much trump wins by, if hillary is viable in any way, you will get hillary

It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes..." - Joe Stalin

anyhow
carry on

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I remember Black Box Voting from like 2004. Good times that. Still working out the kinks in that voting system, America? The great American experiment continues. Here in Canada we use a pencil to put an X next to a name on a piece of paper. Positively medieval. Must be why we still have a Queen. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, Black Box Voting. Good times day.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I remember Black Box Voting from like 2004. Good times that. Still working out the kinks in that voting system, America? The great American experiment continues. Here in Canada we use a pencil to put an X next to a name on a piece of paper. Positively medieval. Must be why we still have a Queen. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, Black Box Voting. Good times day.

For the municipal elections in Toronto, we fill in the little box with a pencil. They put it in something that looks like a shredder and it reads the dots and counts your votes. The winners are declared 5 minutes after the polls closed since everything is already counted.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
same logic can be said from the dems side of things, so each one cancels out the other.

if both candidates are crooks, and no one really knows about either one, then the crook with
the experience and knowledge of just how to be a good president, should be elected.

Hillary has all of those qualifications, and putting aside all of the gossip and insinuations,
she knows how to do it, has earned the position, paid her dues, he has done nothing, just wants
to be the big cheese at the top, and has done much to put down his own country, it is sad.

As I have been saying... Gruber Voters... it's her turn... she's earned it... she's paid her dues... she knows how to do it.

You'd be a good loyal Democrat Tall.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
For the municipal elections in Toronto, we fill in the little box with a pencil. They put it in something that looks like a shredder and it reads the dots and counts your votes. The winners are declared 5 minutes after the polls closed since everything is already counted.

Ah right, we have the same machines during our municipal elections in Vancouver. I guess when you're voting for multiple candidates you might need a faster, less mistake prone, way of counting. I was thinking of federal elections when you only vote for one person. In the US they vote for multiple offices next week don't they?