10 Commandments in schools

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Yes positive results . Do your research , most students had a positive experience . Where did the native lawyers that push the narrative get their education ?
White college perfessers that showed them how to hover up government money

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
It's called history, Toots. Maybe try learning some. G'head, explain to this forum how Asians being the top performers in Canada (and the US) is indicative of White supremist "systemic racism". It's pretty clear the only idiots who don't get it are the Marxism spewing twats who keep screaming how everything is racist. Math is racist. Movie fans are racist. Climate change is racist (and sexist too, apparently).
Non-White people are elected to public office. How in the fuck does that happen in a supposedly "systemically racist society"? Can't wait to hear your explanation for that one.

Idiots like you are bound and determined to deny everything that doesn't conform to your ideological beliefs. But I don't expect you to get it. You either lack the intelligence to understand it or you're being willfully ignorant.

I also like how you cowardly didn't address the points in my last post and instead just dog piled on to Tec's idiotic "lawyering". Too bad you're such an intellectual coward. I showed you how disparity doesn't necessarily have anything to do with racism but your simple-minded opinion seems to be that racism is the ONLY cause for disparity. You outright refuse to even acknowledge there are other reasons/causes for disparity. Nope, it's just racism and only racism according to you and Tec.

And yet here you are whining and moaning about denialism. :ROFLMAO: Goddam you're stupid AF. Not to mention hilariously hypocritical.
Acccording to the woke crowd, Asians have white privilege. At least in Vancouver, where one woke councillor demanded the mayor apologize for his colonial privilege.. Problem is, the mayor was born in Hong Kong, and is Asian.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Acccording to the woke crowd, Asians have white privilege. At least in Vancouver, where one woke councillor demanded the mayor apologize for his colonial privilege.. Problem is, the mayor was born in Hong Kong, and is Asian.
Cantonese came to Canada in the 1850s. Very much colonial. Got me beat by 46 years.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I also like how you cowardly didn't address the points in my last post and instead just dog piled on to Tec's idiotic "lawyering".

Because I'm tired of actually trying to 'talk' with you, Jinny.

You're the same mouth sounds over and over again and never change.

You're boring as fuck.

And even if I did reply to you - and I was tempted - you would just ignore it, mock it, deny it and continue on.

So... why bother, eh?