Machjo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Mapleleafweb name is same as here, jbg, and same across blogdom (except jbgusa where jbg taken or I needed more letters)
    Where oh where are those lovely Blake videos you uploaded??? I've looked everywhere for them??? :::sob:::
    OK - Sorry - posted before I read everything - I can't remember the exact thread, so I was just reading it out of context. If I mentioned Rideau HS in Ottawa, it was because they offer courses there that you're interested in. They have an awesome selection, last time I checked. Everything from belly dancing to the Cree language.
    Rideau HS is in Ottawa, thy have a lot of interesting night classes there throughout the year- sorry - what post are you referring to?
    Check out Rideau Hs night courses - and if you can't take them they might be able to let you know what books they use.
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…