Haggis McBagpipe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The wall, omigod, I climbed over the wall a long time ago and then forgot all about it, oops. Best I can do to atone for this omission is to write a run-on sentence, it's fun to do and pretty easy as well, basically the length of it depends on how much space is alloted for wall posts and I guess we'll soon find out, won't we, when this sentence suddenly comes to an end, but wait, what if it doesn't come to an end, what if there is no limit to how much you can post in the box, then I'll be here for DAYS trying to reach an end that doesn't exist, and that is wrong on so many levels, not least of which is that I will get very hungry, since I haven't had breakfast yet, not to mention I'll get sore from sitting so long, and oh my god, so far it hasn't stopped letting me type, this is awful, I feel trapped by my innocent promise to keep typing until I reach the end, what am I going to do, wait, I have an idea, maybe, I could just PRETEND that I've finally reached the en
    8O There I is, on yer friend list, an I didn't even have to do anything............boy that Andem is one smart cookie...............8O

Thanks much, Haggis, and the very best to you in the bla bla bla.........same drill..:cool:

:hello1:
    Right back at you! A very happy Christmas to you and your family. All the best coming into 2008!
    I love your Numa Numa video.. the Israeli one. Thanks for uploading it ;) The UBC one was also good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…