2SLGBTQQIA+

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Nevermind you use "They/them/their" all the time as a singular.

You and every other ignorant bigot who keeps having this be an issue.
Only in what passes for your mind. I never use plural for singular. And it is a real issue. When the fire dispatcher says "they", we take that to mean multiple casualties.
The English language is difficult enough without People trying to change it for their own warped ideology.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Only in what passes for your mind. I never use plural for singular. And it is a real issue. When the fire dispatcher says "they", we take that to mean multiple casualties.
The English language is difficult enough without People trying to change it for their own warped ideology.
Yes, the needs of fire dispatchers should rule the English language in all its versions and all its uses!

I love the "feral hogs" argument!

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
If he is that bad a shot, he shouldn't own a gun.
Reminded me of a good story from way back. Might even be true, don't know.
This is pre WW1.
The German leader was reviewing a military display in Switzerland. The National Guard was showing off their marksmanship, which is extremely good. The Swiss leader said "I have 5000 men just as good. "
German leader" What would you do if my army came over the hill with 10000 men?
Swiss leader"They would each have to take 2 shots"

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some nutbar, probably in Texas (more nutbars per hectare than any other place outside the Middle East) posted a video of a herd of feral hogs on his land to PROVE that he NEEDED a 30-round clip. More significantly, to PROVE that EVERYBODY needs a 30-round clip.
I watch the hog hunting guys all the time. We are getting crop damage from those bastards. I wish I could do this:

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

As a fire dispatcher... you're full of shit.

And since "They" as a singular has been a thing since the 1300's or so...

But sure, you're hog deep in denial the stench of it is overwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hey Tax:

RCMP spokesman Const. Mitch Thompson described the child as brave for calling police in May of last year to say that someone was threatening to hurt them and their family unless they sent intimate images through a social media platform.

Well shit, they, their, and them all in the singular use.

Imagine that.

Guess you're still full of shit after all.

But that's okay, I know you'll never admit to being wrong. :)

Oh and also of note:

But yeah, GLBTQIA+ kids are SO safe at home...