2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
"They" is also the generic pronoun, but I guess that part was beyond whatever education this particular Canazi got.

I think if people actually tried to count how many times they use they/them/their in the run of a day, they (ha) would be pissed and probably lose their minds, claim that they've been brainwashed/woke by the commie/leftist/marxist/nazi education system since a child.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think if people actually tried to count how many times they use they/them/their in the run of a day, they (ha) would be pissed and probably lose their minds, claim that they've been brainwashed/woke by the commie/leftist/marxist/nazi education system since a child.
If you wish to be referred to in the 3rd person you shall be. As a titular pronoun? Fuck that.

Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trans woman wants uterus transplant so she can be first ever to have abortion
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Jun 11, 2024 • 2 minute read

Unidentified transgender woman saying she wants a uterus transplant so she can be first-ever trans woman to have an abortion.
Unidentified transgender woman saying she wants a uterus transplant so she can be first-ever trans woman to have an abortion.
A transgender woman announced that she wants a uterus transplanted into her body just so she can abort it.

The unidentified person is seen in a resurfaced clip that has gone viral again and caused even more outrage the second time around as the internet couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

In the clip, the trans woman says she want to be the guinea pig as far as uterus implants go — “ovaries and eggs included.”

She continued: “I will let a doctor cut the organs out of a willing, healthy, trans-masculine donor, place them in my body, I will devote myself heart and soul to their after-care.”

She detailed that she will have “as much gay sex as it takes with as many trans women as it takes and let the transphobes and homophones scratch their heads wondering what to make of it and I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.”

The clip was first featured on The Megyn Kelly Show last year (around the 55:25 mark).

The footage has since appeared online again and while many suspected the video is fake and was created for attention, other first-time viewers of the video were shocked and triggered.

“This man wants to mutilate his body, transplant ovaries and a uterus so that he can conceive a child, all with the goal of killing that innocent child,” X user Kristan Hawkins captioned the clip, which has more than two million views.

Another called it “premeditated murder” while a third person wrote: “Watching that made my soul hurt …”

A fourth wondered, “I can’t figure what’s more evil, this person or the medical professionals willing to perform the work to make this possible.”

Uterus transplants have been successful for years, including the first mother-to-daughter surgery in Sweden in 2012.

In 2017, the first baby from a uterus transplant in the United States was born in Dallas.

Meanwhile, trans men can become pregnant only if they still have their female reproductive organs, though there is no official data on how many have actually given birth.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

A transgender woman announced that she wants a uterus transplanted into her body just so she can abort it.

The unidentified person is seen in a resurfaced clip that has gone viral again and caused even more outrage the second time around as the internet couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

In the clip, the trans woman says she want to be the guinea pig as far as uterus implants go — “ovaries and eggs included.”

She continued: “I will let a doctor cut the organs out of a willing, healthy, trans-masculine donor, place them in my body, I will devote myself heart and soul to their after-care.”

She detailed that she will have “as much gay sex as it takes with as many trans women as it takes and let the transphobes and homophones scratch their heads wondering what to make of it and I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.”

The clip was first featured on The Megyn Kelly Show last year (around the 55:25 mark).

The footage has since appeared online again and while many suspected the video is fake and was created for attention, other first-time viewers of the video were shocked and triggered.

“This man wants to mutilate his body, transplant ovaries and a uterus so that he can conceive a child, all with the goal of killing that innocent child,” X user Kristan Hawkins captioned the clip, which has more than two million views.

Another called it “premeditated murder” while a third person wrote: “Watching that made my soul hurt …”

A fourth wondered, “I can’t figure what’s more evil, this person or the medical professionals willing to perform the work to make this possible.”

Uterus transplants have been successful for years, including the first mother-to-daughter surgery in Sweden in 2012.

In 2017, the first baby from a uterus transplant in the United States was born in Dallas.

Meanwhile, trans men can become pregnant only if they still have their female reproductive organs, though there is no official data on how many have actually given birth.

As if Megan Kelly, the Toronto Sun and Libs of Tik Tok are reliable sources.

Thanks for the morning laugh though.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This is why good, upstanding Canadians hate everybody who varies from the approved identity/sexuality.

IMO it takes either some real devotion to the bullshit, or mental gymnastics, to believe that a trans woman would want to do a uterus implantation - which is still not a thing - just to have an 'abortion'.

Even if it were a real thing - which I'm not suggesting it is - that person would be rejected from day 0 and rightly so.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
IMO it takes either some real devotion to the bullshit, or mental gymnastics, to believe that a trans woman would want to do a uterus implantation - which is still not a thing - just to have an 'abortion'.

Even if it were a real thing - which I'm not suggesting it is - that person would be rejected from day 0 and rightly so.
Yeah, well, conservatives ain't real bright. They'll believe anything that feeds their sense of hard-done-by.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Only when referring to multiple people. That is how the English language works. Our loser left wing media keeps referring to singular people as they, making news stories hard to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

That thing should be locked up in a psyche ward.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Only when referring to multiple people. That is how the English language works. Our loser left wing media keeps referring to singular people as they, making news stories hard to follow.

Nevermind you use "They/them/their" all the time as a singular.

You and every other ignorant bigot who keeps having this be an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2