Hamas attacks Israel

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

UNRWA and IDF say 30..

Don't care about war crimes.. personally feel that on Oct 8th they should have used the Samson option ..

ICC are being sanctioned by the USA and Karim Ahmad Khan is staying away from helicopters. LOL

The Hand of God 👇👇

GO3dbp9bUAA235B.jpg

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
2 alleged terrorists and the rest civilians.
Israel hit a Gaza school on Thursday with what it described as a targeted airstrike on up to 30 Hamas and Islamic Jihad fighters inside, and a Hamas official said 40 people were killed including women and children sheltering at the U.N. site.

Red team & blue team, each with their own propaganda wings.

In images of the dead laid out at the hospital surrounded by wailing mourners, bodies were mostly wrapped in shrouds or carpets, making it impossible to determine from the video if they included non-combatants.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Israel hit a Gaza school on Thursday with what it described as a targeted airstrike on up to 30 Hamas and Islamic Jihad fighters inside, and a Hamas official said 40 people were killed including women and children sheltering at the U.N. site.

Red team & blue team, each with their own propaganda wings.

In images of the dead laid out at the hospital surrounded by wailing mourners, bodies were mostly wrapped in shrouds or carpets, making it impossible to determine from the video if they included non-combatants.
Do you really believe 30 are going to be in a group sleeping?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
U.S. to file UN Security Council resolution calling to release all hostages in exchange for stopping Gaza combat; Israel opposes

Israel disagrees with the phrasing of am American resolution that would be debated in the UN Security Council in the next few days, which calls for the release of all hostages in exchange for a complete Gaza cease-fire.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
U.S. to file UN Security Council resolution calling to release all hostages in exchange for stopping Gaza combat; Israel opposes

Israel disagrees with the phrasing of am American resolution that would be debated in the UN Security Council in the next few days, which calls for the release of all hostages in exchange for a complete Gaza cease-fire.
The release of all…or all eventually…or all eventual maybe someday…or the release of all eventually maybe someday piecemeal over the coarse of months or years, etc…? Just curious…like a complete release off all the hostages simultaneously with the complete Gaza cease-fire? That sort’a thing…or something very different?

I mean, is it balanced? If there’s 125-ish hostages from Israel in Gaza…and Hamas (& Friends) release 2 hostages (between living & corpses) the first week…do they expect the complete ceasefire at that point…or do they expect (2/125=1.6%) a 1.6% reduction in an Israeli advance into Gaza towards an eventually maybe someday piecemeal cease-fire?

The wording is important. A complete cease-fire once the first hostage (or corpse of a hostage) is released, or once the last one is released? That sounds like it might be an important distinction. What does the phrasing of an American resolution say about that? I ask because I’ve been very busy the last couple days and I really don’t know the answer.
Do you really believe 30 are going to be in a group sleeping?
Like a terrorist cuddle-puddle? Or like a Hamas barracks in an UNRWA facility? Were they all sleeping? No duty watch? Apparently this would’ve happened at night by the way, you phrase the question…but would all be sleeping at the same time? That sounds kind of lax.
2...two alleged terrorists.
…in the alleged UNRWA school…and only two ‘cuz Hamas says so, so that must be the real number? Shouldn’t we take an average of the Israeli and Hamas (& Friends) numbers assuming both are bullshit and that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle-ish?
View attachment 22378
Take a look at this IDF precision operation on the UN school last night. Reports of 30 terrorists eliminated. Well done.
2 say the red team, & 30 say the blue team, so the average is…16? 16 Hamas (& Friends out of 30 (or 40?) would be a civilian/militant ratio of 1.1 or a bit more than 1:1-ish?? Something like that? Still shitty but in an urban combat situation, what’s an average ratio in other conflicts? Does it matter?
1717731466063.jpeg
1717731498182.jpeg
Assuming either both sides are telling the truth, or both sides are throwing out propaganda bullshit…the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, right? Does it make the reaction to Oct 7th justified? Does it matter at this point?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The release of all…or all eventually…or all eventual maybe someday…or the release of all eventually maybe someday piecemeal over the coarse of months or years, etc…? Just curious…like a complete release off all the hostages simultaneously with the complete Gaza cease-fire? That sort’a thing…or something very different?

I mean, is it balanced? If there’s 125-ish hostages from Israel in Gaza…and Hamas (& Friends) release 2 hostages (between living & corpses) the first week…do they expect the complete ceasefire at that point…or do the expect (2/125=1.6%) a 1.6% reduction in an Israeli advance into Gaza towards an eventually maybe someday piecemeal cease-fire?

The wording is important. A complete cease-fire once the first hostage (or corpse of a hostage) is released, or once the last one is released? That sounds like it might be an important distinction. What does the phrasing of an American resolution say about that? I ask because I’ve been very busy the last couple days and I really don’t know the answer.

Like a terrorist cuddle-puddle? Or like a Hamas barracks in an UNRWA facility? Were they all sleeping? No duty watch? Apparently this would’ve happened at night by the way, you phrase the question…but would all be sleeping at the same time? That sounds kind of lax.

…in the alleged UNRWA school…and only two ‘cuz Hamas says so, so that must be the real number? Shouldn’t we take an average of the Israeli and Hamas (& Friends) numbers assuming both are bullshit and that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle-ish?

2 say the red team, & 30 say the blue team, so the average is…16? 16 Hamas (& Friends out of 30 (or 40?) would be a civilian/militant ratio of 1.1 or a bit more than 1:1-ish?? Something like that? Still shitty but in an urban combat situation, what’s an average ratio in other conflicts? Does it matter?
View attachment 22382
View attachment 22383
Assuming either both sides are telling the truth, or both sides are throwing out propaganda bullshit…the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, right? Does it make the reaction to Oct 7th justified? Does it matter at this point?
Yeah, murder is cool if the ratio is low? G7 said "no the ratio is too high, stop this bullshit" then yesterday Putin of all people says "the ratio is too high".

Im glad Israel has you cuz ....holocaust. Holostages, holocaustages and I ♡ Jews for no reason.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah, murder is cool if the ratio is low? G7 said "no the ratio is too high, stop this bullshit" then yesterday Putin of all people says "the ratio is too high".

Im glad Israel has you cuz ....holocaust. Holostages, holocaustages and I ♡ Jews for no reason.
Actually, the response was to…
…Israel disagrees with the phrasing of am American resolution that would…
….That sounds like it might be an important distinction. What does the phrasing of an American resolution say about that?
Then I gave a couple examples of permutations of definition variance interpretation of phrasing of…
What does it really mean? Does it mean different things to the different sides? Then I gave examples of the variation of interpretation of that single sentence above without clear phrasing.

Israel was attacked by Hamas/Palestinians Oct 7th, & Ukraine was attacked by Russia at the tail end of the parking kerfuffle in Ottawa…& they’re both ongoing to this day. In the Russia/Ukraine Debacle, can either side be blamed for a 1:1 or a 2:1 ratio of civilians:combatants (?) or is it closer to the current UN standard of 9:1?

If so, should both sides flop right now, current borders, let bygones be bygones (I’m talking Ukraine & Russia) like Putin wants…& if you disagree with that it would make you a believer of…
Etc…? Or is that ratio irrelevant in the wars (plural) or…
…that you’re condemning for Israel attacked by Hamas/Palestine, but not condemning for Ukraine attacked by Russia?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually, the response was to…

Then I gave a couple examples of permutations of definition variance interpretation of phrasing of…

What does it really mean? Does it mean different things to the different sides? Then I gave examples of the variation of interpretation of that single sentence above without clear phrasing.

Israel was attacked by Hamas/Palestinians Oct 7th, & Ukraine was attacked by Russia at the tail end of the parking kerfuffle in Ottawa…& they’re both ongoing to this day. In the Russia/Ukraine Debacle, can either side be blamed for a 1:1 or a 2:1 ratio of civilians:combatants (?) or is it closer to the current UN standard of 9:1?

If so, should both sides flop right now, current borders, let bygones be bygones (I’m talking Ukraine & Russia) like Putin wants…& if you disagree with that it would make you a believer of…

Etc…? Or is that ratio irrelevant in the wars (plural) or…

…that you’re condemning for Israel attacked by Hamas/Palestine, but not condemning for Ukraine attacked by Russia?
Bibi doesn’t care about hostages (even the ones spotting) or civilians even if Israelis are prepared to burn down the Knesset with him in it.