Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Palestinians have their right of self-defense:

The wrongdoing Zionists claim they have their right of self-defense, but have the Palestinians their right of self-defence?
The falsehood followers: the Zionists of Tel Aviv allege many lies and allegations indicating their arrogance and tyranny.
So now the Zionists of Tel Aviv killed more than 20, 000 thousands Palestinians half of these are children and women ... this is claimed the right of self-defense of the Zionists of Tel Aviv.

A Warning to Jews of Perishing, If they do not believe in the Quran
I thought Al's Snackbar would take care of 'em.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

I bet you are a big fan of this guy, eh, Torch light.
I bet you're his Annie Wilkes.
His number-one fan.
Child abusing rapist pig that he is.

This is the symptom of what must be done away with.
Exterminated from all cultures.
It's time enablers took stock of what century they're living in and stopped teaching hate to children..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

His number-one fan.

It's time enablers took stock of what century they're living in and stopped teaching hate to children..

That bolded part... that goes for EVERY person on this planet, not just Muslims?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

His number-one fan.

1703703070216.jpeg
Sad…

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
That bolded part... that goes for EVERY person on this planet, not just Muslims?

I don't remember bolding anything. But yeah, the human race, keeping in mind that you don't see many other cultures or religions holding up children with machine guns or RPGs as propaganda tools. Breeding future terrorists to martyr themselves. Islamic states are cesspools of hate and control.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't remember bolding anything.

I bolded it, since I figured you would ignore it other wise.

But yeah, the human race, keeping in mind that you don't see many other cultures or religions holding up children with machine guns

LOL! Holy... you are a hermit then?

or RPGs as propaganda tools. Breeding future terrorists to martyr themselves. I

Go back to your rock, RCS, and stop making an ass of yourself.

Islamic states are cesspools of hate and control.

So is China.

So are states in Africa (Christian and Muslim).

So is the fucking US.

Set off the nukes, boys, none of us deserve to be alive right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't remember bolding anything. But yeah, the human race, keeping in mind that you don't see many other cultures or religions holding up children with machine guns or RPGs as propaganda tools. Breeding future terrorists to martyr themselves. Islamic states are cesspools of hate and control.
When you were a kid, did you ever fantasize about being a fighter pilot? Guess what they do?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Never played hard-man, or soldier? They all kill.
We sure did. Homemade wooden rifles, and all… sometimes we were the Cowboys, and sometimes we were the Indians, and sometimes we were soldiers, and sometimes we were hunters, etc…

That was kids playing in the early 70s, before video games & Interwebs. Didn’t have wooden rocket launchers though. Didn’t know at that age that those were even a thing.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Never played hard-man, or soldier? They all kill.
Hard-man?

Yeah, in the 1970s, when I was ten. I played Cowboys and Indians, too. Cops and Robbers. I joined the military because I needed a job. I couldn't afford college, and the job at the car wash wasn't cutting it. I had a kid. I wasn't naive when I joined, but I was lucky enough to have not had to kill anyone. I'm thankful for that every day of my life. I've lost many brothers. I buried two of them on the same weekend. Yes, war is horrible. I'm not a war-monger. My family has had its fill of war, from Iraq to Afghanistan to 100 years of service.

I lived through the terror of my son's first Afghanistan tour post-9/11 and my nephew's tour as well, which was the bloodiest tour in the entire war. War is shitty. I see Israel as having no choice but to go in and do whatever they have to do to put the billionaires in Qatar out of business. Sadly, the leadership in Gaza doesn't give a shit about its people, instead using them in front of bombs and bullets while they hide under schools and hospitals and in refugee camps. There are plenty of armchair players who think they have the solution, having never carried a rifle, a wounded comrade, or a limb because that was all that was left.

I guess Israel could go home and say fuck it. Hamas will lick its wounds, rearm, and plan the next one.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hard-man?

Yeah, in the 1970s, when I was ten. I played Cowboys and Indians, too. Cops and Robbers. I joined the military because I needed a job. I couldn't afford college, and the job at the car wash wasn't cutting it. I had a kid. I wasn't naive when I joined, but I was lucky enough to have not had to kill anyone. I'm thankful for that every day of my life. I've lost many brothers. I buried two of them on the same weekend. Yes, war is horrible. I'm not a war-monger. My family has had its fill of war, from Iraq to Afghanistan to 100 years of service.

I lived through the terror of my son's first Afghanistan tour post-9/11 and my nephew's tour as well, which was the bloodiest tour in the entire war. War is shitty. I see Israel as having no choice but to go in and do whatever they have to do to put the billionaires in Qatar out of business. Sadly, the leadership in Gaza doesn't give a shit about its people, instead using them in front of bombs and bullets while they hide under schools and hospitals and in refugee camps. There are plenty of armchair players who think they have the solution, having never carried a rifle, a wounded comrade, or a limb because that was all that was left.
Much more what I'd expect from a retired soldier with a brain. Glad you recovered from your fuck-Gazans, kill-'em-all rhetoric of earlier.
I guess Israel could go home and say fuck it. Hamas will lick its wounds, rearm, and plan the next one.
That's your false dichotomy, not mine.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There are plenty of armchair players who think they have the solution, having never carried a rifle, a wounded comrade, or a limb because that was all that was left.

On that I will agree with you.

Even those who are going through it in that region don't have the fucking solution.

But you know what isn't a solution, for sure?

Creating more terrorists like Hamas by over-reacting, like Israel is doing.

And you think Hamas won't lick its wounds, rearm and plan the next one now?

You think the next group that's not Hamas won't?

Another "I thought you were supposed to be smart" moments.

• Haha

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
….And you think Hamas won't lick its wounds, rearm and plan the next one now?
Aren’t they already? It was within a day or two of Oct 7th where it was already stated that this was the beginning of many waves of Oct 7th’s in media interviews with Hamas, right?

Didn’t need Israel to do (or not do) anything for that promise. Isn’t that one of the justifications that Israel uses for its current war on Hamas/Gaza/Whomever?