2SLGBTQQIA+

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Imagine an education system where teachers serve a dual role: both educator and secret informant. Teachers “out” children to parents at the sign of any behaviour or expression deemed outside gender norms. Such efforts ensure parents retain full control over their child’s thoughts and development and prevent the ultimate calamity: the contemplation of a cross-gender transition.

Such a world seems to be all LGBT activists can imagine if Canadian schools were to involve parents in decisions surrounding social gender transitions. Progressive writers have taken hardline positions branding parental involvement in name and pronoun usage as “outing” a child against their will. Proceeding with a gender intervention apart from parents has been described as the only path forward in a matter fraught with life-or-death implications.

The activist narrative is as follows: if students are “outed” by teachers, then those students struggling with gender dysphoria will be unable to explore their feelings with the only adults who can readily support them. Inevitably, these bottled-up feelings will lead to tragic life-or-death situations. We simply cannot take this risk.

Currently, in most provinces, if a child wishes to transition without parents knowing, teachers will unquestionably adopt the new name and pronouns and convey this change to the entire classroom by virtue of its public usage. Notes are prepared for supply teachers and other assistants to clarify that “Timothy” on the attendance record should be interacted with as “Tracy.” Those who interact with the household are made aware that the affirmed name and pronouns should not be used when speaking with the parents, at risk of “outing” the child.
Risperidone (Risperdal) and Aripiprazole (Abilify) are the only drugs approved by the FDA for children with autism spectrum disorder. Risperidone can be prescribed for children between 5 and 16 years old to help with irritability and aggression. Aripiprazole can be prescribed for children between 6 and 17 years old

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yep. Arguing from extremes. The left says "If a poor widdle trans kid trusts a teacher, they'll be RATTED OUT to far-right Catholic Nazi parents who will TORTURE THEM TO DEATH!" Just like the left says "Any limits on abortion will cause mother and foetus to die even when every doctor in the country lines up and swears that there is NO HOPE of survival for them!" And like the right says "All non-cis-hetero people are CHILD MOLESTERS!" and "Allowing abortion under any circumstances will lead to widdle bee-bees being RIPPED FROM THE WOMB during actual birth and fed to the hounds! Or spirited away to be molested by EEE-vil Satan-worshipping trans faggot child molesters!"
Wow….I just think a parent should be informed of the decisions that the school is making with respect their child. Is that extreme?

If little Johnny or Susie has a headache and goes to the nurse (assuming the school has one) and gets a Tylenol, parents are informed….& if there is an outing leaving the school grounds to visit the museum of natural history…. Parents are informed….But not in the above situations?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wow….I just think a parent should be informed of the decisions that the school is making with respect their child. Is that extreme?

If little Johnny or Susie has a headache and goes to the nurse (assuming the school has one) and gets a Tylenol, parents are informed….& if there is an outing leaving the school grounds to visit the museum of natural history…. Parents are informed….But not in the above situations?
Questioning makes you a far right extremist .

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Parent will soon be surrogates for the State.

Using LGBTQ2S people to push Marxism. Why not? They are stupid enough to believe the Govt is everything and will give them everything.

Why do you think they are stetilizing the autistic?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Imagine an education system where teachers serve a dual role: both educator and secret informant. Teachers “out” children to parents at the sign of any behaviour or expression deemed outside gender norms. Such efforts ensure parents retain full control over their child’s thoughts and development and prevent the ultimate calamity: the contemplation of a cross-gender transition.

Such a world seems to be all LGBT activists can imagine if Canadian schools were to involve parents in decisions surrounding social gender transitions. Progressive writers have taken hardline positions branding parental involvement in name and pronoun usage as “outing” a child against their will. Proceeding with a gender intervention apart from parents has been described as the only path forward in a matter fraught with life-or-death implications.

The activist narrative is as follows: if students are “outed” by teachers, then those students struggling with gender dysphoria will be unable to explore their feelings with the only adults who can readily support them. Inevitably, these bottled-up feelings will lead to tragic life-or-death situations. We simply cannot take this risk.

Currently, in most provinces, if a child wishes to transition without parents knowing, teachers will unquestionably adopt the new name and pronouns and convey this change to the entire classroom by virtue of its public usage. Notes are prepared for supply teachers and other assistants to clarify that “Timothy” on the attendance record should be interacted with as “Tracy.” Those who interact with the household are made aware that the affirmed name and pronouns should not be used when speaking with the parents, at risk of “outing” the child.

No, that ISN'T what the issue is.

And this person should know better, considering they're Trans themselves, supposedly.

Which I guess goes to show that sometimes, even our own worse enemies, can be the people who should know fucking better.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Getting permission for a tylenol or advil, and going on an outing (ha) is NOT the same as honoring the request of a kid who may want to test out names/pronouns as part of a social transition, and doesn't want their parent to know out of fear of a negative reaction.

And the levels of 'permission from parents' aren't equal either.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So where is the middle ground on this topic? Where is the point that both sides for meet at?
Shouldn't be hard to work out. I imagine something like authorization paperwork as part of the enrollment process, and a "well-founded fear" standard for not informing parents.

I rather suspect that such things have actually been worked out years ago, and are in place in most schools, and are updated from time to time. But that doesn't satisfy the amateur assholes, much less the professional ones.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So where is the middle ground on this topic? Where is the point that both sides for meet at?

Why can't it be left up to the kids, who are the ones in the end dealing with this, to decide?

If a kid has issues at home and fears being outed, then the school respects that and doesn't mention pronouns or name change when in meetings with the parents.

If the parents are okay and know about the situation, then when parents and teachers/school meet, they can use the name/pronoun of the kid and no worries.

Why can't that be a middle ground?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why can't it be left up to the kids, who are the ones in the end dealing with this, to decide?

If a kid has issues at home and fears being outed, then the school respects that and doesn't mention pronouns or name change when in meetings with the parents.

If the parents are okay and know about the situation, then when parents and teachers/school meet, they can use the name/pronoun of the kid and no worries.

Because it is not middle ground , it is my way or the highway .

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Shouldn't be hard to work out. I imagine something like authorization paperwork as part of the enrollment process, and a "well-founded fear" standard for not informing parents.

I rather suspect that such things have actually been worked out years ago, and are in place in most schools, and are updated from time to time. But that doesn't satisfy the amateur assholes, much less the professional ones.

If the teachers and school and school board have a well-founded fear for the child safety….then involve social services or whatever entity as they would normally deal with that if the child was being beaten up at home or shot up with meth (do people shoot up meth?) or what have you?

If there’s a well-founded fear for one-off situation’s, you would think there would be something in place as a safety valve as opposed to a general rule of keeping all parents in the dark as their rule of thumb as policy?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If the teachers and school and school board have a well-founded fear for the child safety….then involve social services or whatever entity as they would normally deal with that if the child was being beaten up at home or shot up with meth (do people shoot up meth?) or what have you?

If there’s a well-founded fear for one-off situation’s, you would think there would be something in place as a safety valve as opposed to a general rule of keeping all parents in the dark as their rule of thumb as policy?

If you're good with your kid being GLBTQIA+, you've nothing to worry about.

Parents may be okay parents... until they're not, and in the case of some GLBTQIA+ kids, sometimes they're not.

There is - at least in NB's case - an added bit to 713 that says if the kid fears reaction, and doesn't want to be outed, then yes, psychologists/therapists/whoever will become involved to help the situation.

The problem is it's great on paper, hard to put into practice when the Government has done SF and A in that realm, DESPITE promises of it when elected. Now these people are supposed to magically appear to help deal with these kids?

Again, why can't the middle ground be - the kid makes the decision and the schools respect it?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If you're good with your kid being GLBTQIA+, you've nothing to worry about.
I couldn’t care less if my child or grandchild identified as someone in the alphabet community in all honesty, because they’re still my child her grandchild.

Why are you she was with a School Saturday what I do and don’t need to know about things that happened in the school regarding my child… and I’ve personally been on the receiving end of that one!!!

My issue is this will become justification in the pointy rusty end of the sword… for taking more liberties with parents rights and responsibilities. It’s one of those careful what you wish for things…..
Parents may be okay parents... until they're not, and in the case of some GLBTQIA+ kids, sometimes they're not.
The rule of some that effects all. Some men might be rapists so all men must be Treated as such. Good times. Yes the extreme example for an example.
There is - at least in NB's case - an added bit to 713 that says if the kid fears reaction, and doesn't want to be outed, then yes, psychologists/therapists/whoever will become involved to help the situation.

The problem is it's great on paper, hard to put into practice when the Government has done SF and A in that realm, DESPITE promises of it when elected. Now these people are supposed to magically appear to help deal with these kids?
Some “might”, so all are treated the same way. Got it. It’s a blanket coverage just in case.
Again, why can't the middle ground be - the kid makes the decision and the schools respect it?
Again, kids are impressionable, and they’re kids.

(Even the Double Z shop teacher flipped the coin & is a boy so far this year, and he’s an adult.)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sounds good. You do understand that usually some time passes between first suspicion and sufficient likelihood to drop a dime, right?
Yes, that's what I was saying. Good catch.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Why are you she was with a School Saturday what I do and don’t need to know about things that happened in the school regarding my child… and I’ve personally been on the receiving end of that one!!!
Hell, I don’t even know what I was trying to say above. Paraphrasing basically, I’d be pissed off if the school was making my decisions for me regarding my child.
My issue is this will become justification in the pointy rusty end of the sword… for taking more liberties with parents rights and responsibilities. It’s one of those careful what you wish for things…..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hell, I don’t even know what I was trying to say above. Paraphrasing basically, I’d be pissed off if the school was making my decisions for me regarding my child.

You're assuming a school is.

They're not.

All they are doing is respecting the kid's request that their parent - who may react questionably - not be informed that the kid has different pronouns and a different use name at school. That's it. The school can't change their names legally, they can't change the pronouns used legally, it's all just in everyday speech.

And in the case of NB, they now DO have to bring in psychologists/therapists/wtf ever to dive between the kid and parent on this issue.

I couldn’t care less if my child or grandchild identified as someone in the alphabet community in all honesty, because they’re still my child her grandchild.

Yes, and that's awesome.

Not all parents or grandparents ARE like this and would be like this to their kid/grandkid. Which is the point.

Maybe, or maybe such things already exist, where a school acts without a parent's say so immediately, in the best interest of the kid.

If you're going to give up your kid for 8 hours a day and expect people to look after them, educate them, and not be invested even a little bit into their lives then I think maybe that person's reality needs a check in.

The rule of some that effects all.

Yep, that happens quite a lot in reality.

Some men might be rapists so all men must be Treated as such.

Depends on who you ask; someone who has never been raped likely doesn't treat men (or women) that way, but for someone who has been raped...

Good times. Yes the extreme example for an example.

It is but... I'd say that considering the amount of GLBTQIA+ kids who ARE kicked out, abused, and so on from parents who don't "approve" is rather high, it's a legitimate concern. For EVERYONE involved,

You really want to have this not be the case for kids? How about get on the asses of the parents who would DO this to their kid, and demand THEY change instead of the schools having to? Make it a moot issue.

The only other alternatives would be a: not giving a damn, outing GLBTQIA+ kids to parents who will do shit and then complain about all the kids out on the streets, or worse.

Or b: pretend nothing is wrong, everything is fine, nothing is going on and when something happens, ignore it and say nope, didn't happen.

Some “might”, so all are treated the same way. Got it. It’s a blanket coverage just in case.

Again, happens a lot in real life. Happens to kids in school too. You never had one kid fuck up in your class and all of you get punished somehow for it? If not, you were lucky.

Again, kids are impressionable, and they’re kids.

So you think GLBTQIA+ kids aren't making these decisions, that it's... what, peer pressure?

That could be, to be "Cool" I suppose. Everyone knows the Cool Kids are the socially denied, verbally and physically abused/bullied, ostracized kids. The GLBTQIA+ kids want other kids to suffer like they do so they push Het kids into pretending to be like them, just to feel better...

Come on, really?

Oh, you mean the adults/teachers pushed them into this? Sure, because the risk of law suits, being fired and likely never being able to teach again makes all teachers push the GLBTQIA+ impressionable kids into thinking their parents will hate them so only the teacher/school can know about their real selves because only the school/teachers can be trusted.

Again, come on...

(Even the Double Z shop teacher flipped the coin & is a boy so far this year, and he’s an adult.)

Yeah, and I called it a year ago likely he wasn't trans at all, but this was like the idiot weight lifter who did it as a "Social experiment", in an attempt to prove that trans people are just suddenly, out of the blue, deciding to be trans to ruin the lives of all good, honest to God fearing Het people and that if only they would just decide not to be trans everything would be fine...

Using people like that doesn't prove anything other than too many still don't get it and would rather buy into utter BS than actually do something about the situation to help kids and adults for real.