Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Remember the pix of him and young Ivanka? Creepy.

He did say he'd like to date her. And we know what "date" means to that sort.

And going into the dressing rooms of pageant participants.

And his admitting to grabbing women because he's "Famous"...

Ivanka was definitely high on that disgusting creep level though.

FInd a politician that is not a narcissist. It is a prereq for the job.

Maybe so, but Trump is the first one to be so out there with it that he rolls in it like a dog rolling in cow shit.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Maybe so, but Trump is the first one to be so out there with it that he rolls in it like a dog rolling in cow shit.
Really , if you want to see rolling in cow shit , watch Trudeau pushing a woman Member of Parliment out of the way by her breasts ( yes a real woman ) or how about the penchant for smelling young girls hair ala the present occupant of the White House .

Reactions: Taxslave2

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

But, pretend females showing their junk to little girls in public washrooms is fine, right? Talk about creepy.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Hell, the right is dead set against letting Black people in restrooms they think should be for Whites.

I mean, as long as we're making up shit.
I get it, ok.

it's neither all the left nor all the right, but it's a bit like Ron was saying in the other thread, even if it's the majority, if they're turning a blind I to some reprehensible things just so their side comes up on top, then they're just as damnable.

and so's ya know, I don't support racial segregation for bathrooms or anywhere, but if you come into the bathroom while I'm trying to piss with shy-bladder, I'll probably walk out because it's uncomfortable standing there with my dick in my hand. I don't care what color you are. It doesn't mean I'm racist, even if someone of another race might well assume so.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I get it, ok.

it's neither all the left nor all the right, but it's a bit like Ron was saying in the other thread, even if it's the majority, if they're turning a blind I to some reprehensible things just so their side comes up on top, then they're just as damnable.

and so's ya know, I don't support racial segregation for bathrooms or anywhere, but if you come into the bathroom while I'm trying to piss with shy-bladder, I'll probably walk out because it's uncomfortable standing there with my dick in my hand. I don't care what color you are. It doesn't mean I'm racist, even if someone of another race might well assume so.
Nope, it's more like thinking trans people want to shove their dicks in anybody's face in a public restroom.

What the fuck is it with right-wingers and their obsessive fantasy that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people are just dying to get it on in a filthy, stinking public loo? I mean, I get that their hysterical terror convinces them that LGBetc. folk want nothing but sex 24/7/365, and exclusively with children or victims, but why the public loo thing? Is there some repressed right-wing longing going on there or what?

I would point out that the overwhelming majority of LGBetc. folk want sex now and then with consenting adults, pretty much like the overwhelming majority of straights, but that'd be throwing tennis balls at a tank.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
more absolutes

ok let me as a "right winger" (really I identify more as a non-left-winger) say every so-called right winger (by you) that believes any of that diatribe you just regurgitated, is a right fucking idiot. done.

I don't have a problem with a pre-op trans guy stinking up the men's bathroom with perfume. I do have a problem with the same dude using the women's bathroom, as I imagine would most women, parents, etc. hey, maybe I do have the better imagination! lol

maybe one of the better reasons for that view is that people and their sexual proclivities and perversions don't warrant a great deal of trust. there are perverts, ok hetero perverts that see this latest wave of woke idiocy as an opportunity. there have been some cases already to date. men saying they're women so they can up their sick game. for that reason alone the sleepwoking path as laid out will never get a green light from me.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
more absolutes

ok let me as a "right winger" (really I identify more as a non-left-winger) say every so-called right winger (by you) that believes any of that diatribe you just regurgitated, is a right fucking idiot. done.
OK, for starters, I didn't call you a right-winger. So unbunch your man-panties, and let's press on.
I don't have a problem with a pre-op trans guy stinking up the men's bathroom with perfume. I do have a problem with the same dude using the women's bathroom, as I imagine would most women, parents, etc. hey, maybe I do have the better imagination! lol
I don't give a rap at all. If somebody wants to watch me take a piss, hey, I hope it makes their day. Especially since all they're gonna see is my back. Maybe you let fly from across the room, but I kinda like to belly up to the urinal.
maybe one of the better reasons for that view is that people and their sexual proclivities and perversions don't warrant a great deal of trust. there are perverts, ok hetero perverts that see this latest wave of woke idiocy as an opportunity. there have been some cases already to date. men saying they're women so they can up their sick game. for that reason alone the sleepwoking path as laid out will never get a green light from me.
Exactly what do they expect to see in a women's restroom? Closed stall doors and feet? Hold me back, I'm getting crazy horny!

By the way, I realize full well that U.S. law is not Canadian law, but down here the exact same law (the Civil Rights Act of 1964) that makes racial discrimination unlawful also makes sex discrimination unlawful.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
more absolutes

I don't have a problem with a pre-op trans guy stinking up the men's bathroom with perfume.

A pre-op trans guy isn't going to stink a bathroom with perfume. Axe or Old Spice or other cologne maybe, not perfume.

I do have a problem with the same dude using the women's bathroom, as I imagine would most women, parents, etc. hey, maybe I do have the better imagination! lol

If we follow your statement above, you actually DO support trans guys using a woman's bathroom.

Because a trans guy was "born" female (supposedly).

Who you actually meant was a trans WOMAN 'stinking up a bathroom with perfume'. And as pointed out, women use stalls, so it's not like they'll SEE anything. Unless of course they purposefully go looking under the doors. The sad issue with trans women is most of the time, they don't pass, at all, so people know soon as they walk in that they're a trans woman. And then they can throw fits. Meanwhile, a trans man walks into a guy's bathroom and if they go to the stall, it's going to be assumed they're taking a dump, not that they are maybe pre-op and thus don't have a functioning penis.

If a trans woman could pass just as much as trans men do, there wouldn't be the issue because 'knowing' wouldn't happen so much.

maybe one of the better reasons for that view is that people and their sexual proclivities and perversions don't warrant a great deal of trust.

Being trans is not a perversion so... no reason to be distrustful.

there are perverts, ok hetero perverts that see this latest wave of woke idiocy as an opportunity.

Sure. Or they could have been doing so all along. What's that got to do with Trans people?

there have been some cases already to date.

Got data for it? Just how common is it? Sure, it happens once and once is enough but why blame Trans people for something a Het pedophile/sexual assaulter did?

men saying they're women so they can up their sick game. for that reason alone the sleepwoking path as laid out will never get a green light from me.

That says a lot about those men, not Trans people.

But okay, sure; here's what we do then to make it fair to everyone: get rid of ALL public restrooms. No more pissers and shitters anywhere. If you can't hold it, don't leave your house.

Again, the chances of a het asshole man doing things in a woman's washroom has ALWAYS been an issue, it has nothing to do with Trans people. What it shows is that it wasn't that big a deal before that it happened, people could shrug it off and say "it's a thing". But now because trans people want equality and recognition for the gender they are, NOW it's an issue.

Because it goes back to the misogyny of the people who have the issue.

• Haha

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
pffft

too coo-coo phallusy is kinda a dick-head argument

y'always dismissin' whataboutery until yer doin' it

too coo-coo is just an extension of it

so one side's hypocrisy's ok but the other's isn't

bah

dix nailed it
it's the left's M.O.

I'm too coo coo for cocoa puffs
too coo coo for cocoa puffs

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
pffft

too coo-coo phallusy is kinda a dick-head argument

y'always dismissin' whataboutery until yer doin' it

too coo-coo is just an extension of it

so one side's hypocrisy's ok but the other's isn't

bah

dix nailed it
it's the left's M.O.

I'm too coo coo for cocoa puffs
Not at all. I'm guilty of bothsidesism, not whataboutery.

Because both sides actually do it.

The funny part is you honestly believe the right is a tower of truth and justice, with nary a scrap of lying, hypocrisy, or dishonesty in it.

Reactions: 55Mercury