2SLGBTQQIA+

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hate means I have to give enough of a shit about Rex to like him, then hate him.

Meanwhile Rex is about as much a snowflake for the right as you can get and all he seems to do is whine and complain about how 'times have changed' and it's not how it used to be anymore. His 'opinion' is just that, yet somehow there are people who look at what he says as if he's the fount of knowledge and all that is right and good.
Rex almost never talks about how 'times have changed'. His thoughts are usually very insightful and well thought out, even if you disagree with them. He gets a little flowery sometimes these days now and again in his older years :) but he is usually on the money with his argument.

Dismissing him as some sort of old angry white man pining for the old days is kind of sexist, racist and uninformed. His arguments are almost always well thought out and put together, and have nothing to do with the past.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So looks like the school board is going to 'review' it's dress code for teachers.

https://torontosun.com/news/provinc...-warrants-professional-standards-review-lecce (even though the Sun is... less than reliable)

Good.

So now that we're at this point, here's how I actually feel about this issue.

I am suspect the person is actually Trans and from the first time I saw the post I was suspect. They could be, sure, but they could also be trying to either a) 'prove a point' by this stunt or b) they're just faking this for attention. (On the flip of that, they said they are trans and in all honesty, I think that she has to be believed until proven/shown otherwise.)

I've never seen a trans person actually want breasts this size - fake or otherwise - because it does exactly what this has done; brought attention to them. Most trans people don't want the attention. Notice I said most; not all. Again, as I've said elsewhere, there are outliers in every group.

I know I mentioned that this person could be trans and their wearing the big boobs is part of their 'figuring things out', and that could be true enough.

Or it's just a bullshit ploy. This could very well be someone (as some things I've read) being 'paid' to do this, or they're doing it for attention, or who knows what else.

I've read how some trans and pro-trans people have been discussing it, and even THEY are suspect over all this.

And yeah, Ron, I focused on the boobs because that WAS the focus of the articles I've seen on it. The "Safety" wasn't much of an issue (though again, I do agree with you on that front).

And now it's turned into everything she wore overall, not just the boobs. It's now a dress code thing.

I hope if there is a review of dress codes for teachers, that it includes that anyone who is trans needs to abide by the same dress codes and any use of 'prosthetics' or what have you need to be... whatever word they can find for 'normal' (wonder if they'll list 'appropriate breast/bust sizes' allowed for Trans women teachers...).

If a trans person has top surgery to HAVE big boobs like that (which is again, super rare and honestly I can't see a doctor advising for it) there's nothing that can be done beyond that person having to follow dress codes.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Hate means I have to give enough of a shit about Rex to like him, then hate him.

Meanwhile Rex is about as much a snowflake for the right as you can get and all he seems to do is whine and complain about how 'times have changed' and it's not how it used to be anymore. His 'opinion' is just that, yet somehow there are people who look at what he says as if he's the fount of knowledge and all that is right and good.
That’s because he is usually right.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So looks like the school board is going to 'review' it's dress code for teachers.

https://torontosun.com/news/provinc...-warrants-professional-standards-review-lecce (even though the Sun is... less than reliable)

Good.

So now that we're at this point, here's how I actually feel about this issue.

I am suspect the person is actually Trans and from the first time I saw the post I was suspect. They could be, sure, but they could also be trying to either a) 'prove a point' by this stunt or b) they're just faking this for attention. (On the flip of that, they said they are trans and in all honesty, I think that she has to be believed until proven/shown otherwise.)

I've never seen a trans person actually want breasts this size - fake or otherwise - because it does exactly what this has done; brought attention to them. Most trans people don't want the attention. Notice I said most; not all. Again, as I've said elsewhere, there are outliers in every group.

I know I mentioned that this person could be trans and their wearing the big boobs is part of their 'figuring things out', and that could be true enough.

Or it's just a bullshit ploy. This could very well be someone (as some things I've read) being 'paid' to do this, or they're doing it for attention, or who knows what else…etc….
If we’re into the realm of pure speculation, I’ve got a theory. Maybe….maybe this shop teacher isn’t the fantastic teacher that the school board is saying that she is currently.

Maybe this teacher was on their way out the door and knew it…. and that’s the transformation between being Mr. shop teacher in June and Mrs. shop teacher in September…& so over the top in a “Try & Fire me now Bitches!!!” Sorta thing, and dude was such a loon before that they are for sure not gonna say anything to give him any ammunition for a lawsuit or a tribunal?

Sound plausible if not Probable? With dude being a shop teacher, the things that immediately attracted my attention (The long loose hair or a wig, The dangling necklace or lanyard or whatever it is) might also be intentional in a “I dare you to try & fire me now Bitches ‘cuz nobody will believe it’s the blatant flaunting of unsafe practices….& will only see the massive strap on hooters!!”

Shop Teachers, be it woodworking or welding or Auto-Shop or Electrical or what have you…. in my experience anyway… ALWAYS swing to the extreme end of safety and preaching safety!!! They are the example that ensures that all the students leave with 10 fingers and both eyes every day.

Serryah, you might very well be closer than anybody else realizes to calling this one.

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If we’re into the realm of pure speculation, I’ve got a theory. Maybe….maybe this shop teacher isn’t the fantastic teacher that the school board is saying that she is currently.

That's more than likely really. I think the board might be 'encouraged' to say that she was 'great' because if she wasn't it'd add fuel to the fire, as it were.

Maybe this teacher was on their way out the door and knew it…. and that’s the transformation between being Mr. shop teacher in June and Mrs. shop teacher in September…

From what I've read she apparently transitioned last year, but that's going on the idea that she's trans in truth.

& so over the top in a “Try & Fire me now Bitches!!!” Sorta thing, and dude was such a loon before that they are for sure not gonna say anything to give him any ammunition for a lawsuit or a tribunal?

Certainly plausible.

Sound plausible if not Probable? With dude being a shop teacher, the things that immediately attracted my attention (The long loose hair or a wig, The dangling necklace or lanyard or whatever it is) might also be intentional in a “I dare you to try & fire me now Bitches ‘cuz nobody will believe it’s the blatant flaunting of unsafe practices….& will only see the massive strap on hooters!!”

As stated before, this is likely as hell. Also as pointed out to me too, when she walks it's in sort of weird, mincing steps if she's in heels and most Trans people don't walk like that if they're in heels. Heels is such a feminine defining thing it seems that a lot of Trans women practice wearing them before they're seen in public with them. So another 'maybe not real' to the column.

Shop Teachers, be it woodworking or welding or Auto-Shop or Electrical or what have you…. in my experience anyway… ALWAYS swing to the extreme end of safety and preaching safety!!! They are the example that ensures that all the students leave with 10 fingers and both eyes every day.

True. To be honest, if her boobs were less than they are, I'd be on the 'she's not a good shop teacher' ride all the way instead of the 99.9% I am now.

Serryah, you might very well be closer than anybody else realizes to calling this one.

I was discussing this with a friend last night and we both agreed it just doesn't look all kosher.

The thing is, until proven fake, you kind'a have to believe she's trans else you're invalidating her for who she is. It's fucked up, because either way, she has to 'prove' she's trans. But if she IS faking it, it's people like her who fuck it up for people who ARE Trans for real. And in the end, I'd be furious about that more than anything.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The catch is, if that guy had not strapped on such a ridiculous looking set of tits, he would never get his 15 minutes of fame.
I’m waiting to see if TurdOWE buys a set like that for when is is groveling for the tranny vote.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
The catch is, if that guy had not strapped on such a ridiculous looking set of tits, he would never get his 15 minutes of fame.
I’m waiting to see if TurdOWE buys a set like that for when is is groveling for the tranny vote.
He's more likely to shove a couple of coconuts and a banana down his pants - he likes to pretend he's got a pair.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Buddy (Buddette) might be getting set up for his lawsuit & a Human Rights Tribunal.

“This is how far down the rabbit hole we have gone, highly-educated bureaucrats charged with educating your children are defending this style of dress as a human rights issue.”

The tribunal holds hearings to investigate complaints of discriminatory practices and may order a respondent to a complaint to cease a practice, as well as order a respondent to pay compensation to the complainant.

The Amazon super-boobs purchase might payback in spades.

Parties reported 94 per cent satisfaction. 94% where Unlike a court of law where you are innocent until proven guilty it’s the reverse and the accused are guilty until proven innocent….& at a 94% satisfaction rate for the complainants….if you’re accused you’re pretty much screwed and the complainant gets paid.

This isn’t about trans rights, this is about dressing professionally in the workplace. Students are required to follow a dress code which this teacher’s outfit clearly violates.

When this story broke last week, bureaucrats within the Ministry of Education reached out to bureaucrats in the Halton District School Board. Those conversations went nowhere with the board maintaining that this is a human rights issue and gender identity, and gender expression, are protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.

Blah blah blah….Cha-Ching!!

The school board says it sees her simply as a good teacher. But the videos have created much commentary.

So, what is the issue? Shouldn’t a trans person be accorded respect?

Yes, but calling the prosthetic breasts large is an understatement. The teacher presents more as a parody of a woman with breasts the size of a pair of county fair watermelons, with deliberately protruding nipples pushing against the straining shirt.

A transitioning teacher coming to work with prosthetic breasts would hardly be noticed, beyond staff and students learning to address the former mister or miss, and the school would be right to defend the teacher.

But in this case, it is difficult to believe there is any reason for size Triple Z fake breasts other than attention seeking and mockery of both women and the trans community.

It comes off more as a stunt, a dare to the employer to do anything about it.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
….To be honest, if her boobs were less than they are, I'd be on the 'she's not a good shop teacher' ride all the way instead of the 99.9% I am now.

I was discussing this with a friend last night and we both agreed it just doesn't look all kosher.

The thing is, until proven fake, you kind'a have to believe she's trans else you're invalidating her for who she is. It's fucked up, because either way, she has to 'prove' she's trans. But if she IS faking it, it's people like her who fuck it up for people who ARE Trans for real. And in the end, I'd be furious about that more than anything.
It feels like the progressive thing to do is to support this teacher’s right to self-present in the classroom as she does, or at least to honour her side in the matter. But there’s something about treating her decision to wear enormous fake breasts to class as a reasonable form of self-expression that makes a mockery of countless young girls who’ve been told at school that their bodies – developing bodies they themselves are still getting used to – are a distraction.

Gender identity is not a choice. However, showing up to teach in cartoonish fake breasts is one. It’s a choice to wear what is effectively a fetish outfit while teaching, in a way that is visible to all. Whether done as a stunt or a sincere expression of sexuality, if anything qualifies as inappropriate, that would be it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Maybe this teacher was on their way out the door and knew it…. and that’s the transformation between being Mr. shop teacher in June and Mrs. shop teacher in September…& so over the top in a “Try & Fire me now Bitches!!!” Sorta thing, and dude was such a loon before that they are for sure not gonna say anything to give him any ammunition for a lawsuit or a tribunal?

Foghorning to get paid and laid.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
y'know, i'm actually a TINY bit surprised that some woman's group hasn't come out claiming that this is "mocking women" and "deliberately attempting to disparage" female teachers because it's so obviously over the top. "She's" not trying to BE female, she's trying to parody females and cast them as inappropriate to teach shop class etc. It's like wearing a comedy mask of a person or a caricature,, it's an insult and demeaning to women.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
y'know, i'm actually a TINY bit surprised that some woman's group hasn't come out claiming that this is "mocking women" and "deliberately attempting to disparage" female teachers because it's so obviously over the top. "She's" not trying to BE female, she's trying to parody females and cast them as inappropriate to teach shop class etc. It's like wearing a comedy mask of a person or a caricature,, it's an insult and demeaning to women.
So basically a TurdOWE act.

Reactions: The_Foxer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Much like all the drag queens out there.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Barbara Kay: How StatsCan is contradicting its own data on trans Canadians (msn.com)
1664037128590.png
In an effort to raise awareness about Canada’s many diverse groups, Statistics Canada conceived the Disaggregated Data Action Plan, an infographic series whose purpose is to provide “brief, easily understood information about concepts and terms related to diversity and inclusion.”
To mark Gender Equality Week (Sept 18-24), the Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics (CGDIS) released the first infographic a series under that rubric titled “ Understanding who we are: Sex at birth and gender of people in Canada .”

In it we learn that, for the first time, the Census conducted in May, 2021 was based on new statistical standards for sex at birth and gender of the person. Before 2021, “sex” did not include “at birth,” and gender did not have its own statistical standard. As well, before 2021, the classification of gender did not distinguish between men, women and non-binary people, or the distinction between cisgender, transgender and non-binary people.

Given the extraordinary attention trans-identified people receive in the media and in school curricula, one could be forgiven for assuming they are as numerous as, say, gays and lesbians, estimated by StatsCan at one million Canadians aged 15 and older in 2018, or four per cent of the population. The actual figures, nugatory by comparison, may therefore come as a surprise to many Canadians.
CGDIS estimates the total number of “transgender” or “non-binary” Canadians to be 100,815, or 0.33 per cent of Canadians aged 15 or older. Of that total: 27,905 (27.68 per cent) are transgender men; 31,555 (31.30 per cent) are transgender women; and 41,355 (41.02 per cent) people who do not identify as male or female (“non-binary people”). A full 99.66 per cent of the population, CGDIS reports, is “cisgender,” defined as “people whose gender corresponds to their sex assigned at birth.”

Vocabulary and definitions employed in official reports should be characterized by clarity and precision. This report bears the imprimatur of StatsCanada, an agency that — we would hope — is scrupulously disinterested ideologically. The language of this report should be such that all Canadians come away with a common understanding of what they have read. It is therefore troubling to see language that does not encourage understanding at all, let alone a common one, because the tropes employed are more concerned with promoting a belief system than with providing elucidation.

For example, the word “cisgender.” “Cis” is an invented modifier that means nothing to the average Canadian. When almost 100 per cent of humanity — for there is no reason to think Canada’s figures in this regard are unusual — is mentally unconflicted regarding their sex, then we are, simply, “the norm,” and norms do not require modification.

That seemingly anodyne modifier, cis, is an importation from queer theory , which is devoted to the overthrow of “normalcy.” Cis is code for a belief system in which heterosexual people are presumed to have privilege over trans people. The word “cisheterosexuality” is attached to oppression of transgender and non-binary people. In this way they are encouraged to understand the concept of a gender norm in a pejorative light.

For another example, the report describes sex as “a person’s reproductive system and other physical characteristics,” which are “assigned at birth.” This trope is also a marker of radical gender theory. Sex is not “assigned” at birth. Sex is “observed” at birth. Gender theorists, who want us to understand both sex and gender as fluid, conceived the phrase “assigned at birth” to encourage understanding of both sex and gender as equally fluid. Until just a minute ago, all evolutionary biologists agreed that sex is fixed. Now those who still insist on this fact are likely to be cancelled or voluntarily withdraw from academia before it comes to that.

Gender is here defined as “an individual’s personal and social identity as a man, woman or non-binary person.” That makes sense. But CGDIS then goes on to define “non-binary” people in a way that does not make sense. In the graphic, they are described as those “who are not exclusively a man or a woman.” (In their written description, they are “People whose gender are not exclusively a man or a woman (sic).”)

Here again is the sloppy thinking, and the casual conflation of sex with gender, that characterizes gender theory, but should not characterize objective data collection. One cannot “be” neither man nor woman, as the verb “are” asserts, because we are ineluctably tethered to our sexed bodies. One can only “feel” neither (stereotypically) masculine nor feminine, a distinction with a huge difference CGDIS willfully eschews. Disagree if you like, but again: this should not be a controversial belief.

It is deeply concerning that StatsCan should lend its authority to the assertive rather than fact-based vocabulary in this infographic.

StatsCan is not alone, of course. Virtually all our elite institutions have been similarly captured by radical gender theory. Complicity in the corridors of power has led to their entrenchment in human rights codes. Thence to policies that marginalize women’s security, fairness and dignity rights in their sex-protected spaces on the grounds that “feelings” have the power to defy biological reality. And ultimately to the erasure of sex as a viable human category.

Now my own words. Interestingly enough, the stats are pretty much the same as they were 20 years when surveys indicated that 4-5% of North Americans identified as gay or lesbian with only a fraction of a percent identifying as trans.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Barbara Kay: How StatsCan is contradicting its own data on trans Canadians (msn.com)
View attachment 15848
In an effort to raise awareness about Canada’s many diverse groups, Statistics Canada conceived the Disaggregated Data Action Plan, an infographic series whose purpose is to provide “brief, easily understood information about concepts and terms related to diversity and inclusion.”
To mark Gender Equality Week (Sept 18-24), the Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics (CGDIS) released the first infographic a series under that rubric titled “ Understanding who we are: Sex at birth and gender of people in Canada .”

In it we learn that, for the first time, the Census conducted in May, 2021 was based on new statistical standards for sex at birth and gender of the person. Before 2021, “sex” did not include “at birth,” and gender did not have its own statistical standard. As well, before 2021, the classification of gender did not distinguish between men, women and non-binary people, or the distinction between cisgender, transgender and non-binary people.

Given the extraordinary attention trans-identified people receive in the media and in school curricula, one could be forgiven for assuming they are as numerous as, say, gays and lesbians, estimated by StatsCan at one million Canadians aged 15 and older in 2018, or four per cent of the population. The actual figures, nugatory by comparison, may therefore come as a surprise to many Canadians.
CGDIS estimates the total number of “transgender” or “non-binary” Canadians to be 100,815, or 0.33 per cent of Canadians aged 15 or older. Of that total: 27,905 (27.68 per cent) are transgender men; 31,555 (31.30 per cent) are transgender women; and 41,355 (41.02 per cent) people who do not identify as male or female (“non-binary people”). A full 99.66 per cent of the population, CGDIS reports, is “cisgender,” defined as “people whose gender corresponds to their sex assigned at birth.”

Vocabulary and definitions employed in official reports should be characterized by clarity and precision. This report bears the imprimatur of StatsCanada, an agency that — we would hope — is scrupulously disinterested ideologically. The language of this report should be such that all Canadians come away with a common understanding of what they have read. It is therefore troubling to see language that does not encourage understanding at all, let alone a common one, because the tropes employed are more concerned with promoting a belief system than with providing elucidation.

For example, the word “cisgender.” “Cis” is an invented modifier that means nothing to the average Canadian. When almost 100 per cent of humanity — for there is no reason to think Canada’s figures in this regard are unusual — is mentally unconflicted regarding their sex, then we are, simply, “the norm,” and norms do not require modification.

That seemingly anodyne modifier, cis, is an importation from queer theory , which is devoted to the overthrow of “normalcy.” Cis is code for a belief system in which heterosexual people are presumed to have privilege over trans people. The word “cisheterosexuality” is attached to oppression of transgender and non-binary people. In this way they are encouraged to understand the concept of a gender norm in a pejorative light.

For another example, the report describes sex as “a person’s reproductive system and other physical characteristics,” which are “assigned at birth.” This trope is also a marker of radical gender theory. Sex is not “assigned” at birth. Sex is “observed” at birth. Gender theorists, who want us to understand both sex and gender as fluid, conceived the phrase “assigned at birth” to encourage understanding of both sex and gender as equally fluid. Until just a minute ago, all evolutionary biologists agreed that sex is fixed. Now those who still insist on this fact are likely to be cancelled or voluntarily withdraw from academia before it comes to that.

Gender is here defined as “an individual’s personal and social identity as a man, woman or non-binary person.” That makes sense. But CGDIS then goes on to define “non-binary” people in a way that does not make sense. In the graphic, they are described as those “who are not exclusively a man or a woman.” (In their written description, they are “People whose gender are not exclusively a man or a woman (sic).”)

Here again is the sloppy thinking, and the casual conflation of sex with gender, that characterizes gender theory, but should not characterize objective data collection. One cannot “be” neither man nor woman, as the verb “are” asserts, because we are ineluctably tethered to our sexed bodies. One can only “feel” neither (stereotypically) masculine nor feminine, a distinction with a huge difference CGDIS willfully eschews. Disagree if you like, but again: this should not be a controversial belief.

It is deeply concerning that StatsCan should lend its authority to the assertive rather than fact-based vocabulary in this infographic.

StatsCan is not alone, of course. Virtually all our elite institutions have been similarly captured by radical gender theory. Complicity in the corridors of power has led to their entrenchment in human rights codes. Thence to policies that marginalize women’s security, fairness and dignity rights in their sex-protected spaces on the grounds that “feelings” have the power to defy biological reality. And ultimately to the erasure of sex as a viable human category.

Now my own words. Interestingly enough, the stats are pretty much the same as they were 20 years when surveys indicated that 4-5% of North Americans identified as gay or lesbian with only a fraction of a percent identifying as trans.
Somewhere around 5% of the population is indigenous, and look at the amount of time, energy and money goes into making them happy. Seeing a lot of squeaky wheel syndrome here.