Majority of Canadians have now caught COVID — so what does that mean for the future?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
It stopped infection and transmission? Are you high?
according to the research YOU posted it did. We've been over that. You posted it, can't blame me.

Mind you the several research papers i posted also agreed. So there is that. I notice you couldn't disagree with any of those either. And had no explanation why your own links agreed with me

Look, you're obviously not a 'facts' based kinda guy. You get an idea and you don't care about any facts or evidence or anything whatsoever, you just want it to be true so bad that you lose focus. I don't want you to suffer any more mental anguish. Hey - if i'm willing to call "trans women" women i might as well extend the same courtesy to your 'self perceptions', right? So i'll agree just to make you happy. Sure - you're absolutely right, the vaccines never did anything. They were just sugar water and never had any effect whatsoever. There you go,

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
according to the research YOU posted it did. We've been over that. You posted it, can't blame me.

Mind you the several research papers i posted also agreed. So there is that. I notice you couldn't disagree with any of those either. And had no explanation why your own links agreed with me

Look, you're obviously not a 'facts' based kinda guy. You get an idea and you don't care about any facts or evidence or anything whatsoever, you just want it to be true so bad that you lose focus. I don't want you to suffer any more mental anguish. Hey - if i'm willing to call "trans women" women i might as well extend the same courtesy to your 'self perceptions', right? So i'll agree just to make you happy. Sure - you're absolutely right, the vaccines never did anything. They were just sugar water and never had any effect whatsoever. There you go,
They have had zero side effects as well , I am told to understand .

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry, that's not a dodge. That's just logic. It's not relevant to the argument so it can't be a fallacy. Pretty straight forward.

And we both know the second party there is just wrong. I've posted the facts several times.
You are the one claiming the vaccine was effective. That is a long way from the facts.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You are the one claiming the vaccine was effective. That is a long way from the facts.
Oh absolutely - you're perfectly correct, there's no evidence whatsoever. No medical studies were even done to test it. It's rediculous to think they were anything more than water! And trans women are REAL women, absolutely! I mean, why not?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Thus far I've yet to get it, and I've been thankful. I expect I'll get it at some point though, considering where I work.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Thus far I've yet to get it, and I've been thankful. I expect I'll get it at some point though, considering where I work.
I'm pretty sure everyone in canada will sooner or later. As it is you're in the minority. And it's worth noting that some people have such mild symptoms that you MIGHT have even had it and not know.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Don't project your drug habits onto others. Are you saying you disagree and that they were effective? You'll need to make up your mind at some point.
Project? Drugs? You definitely are a project in pharmacology. Do they give you the pams, the peens and the zeens?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Project? Drugs? You definitely are a project in pharmacology. Do they give you the pams, the peens and the zeens?
If you're looking for a support group or a rehab, i'm sure there's plenty you can find online :)