World Economic Forum official says Canada has bigger issues to discuss than conspiracy theories

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well.... that's what a clandestine org bent on world domination WOULD say....

For those who would say that conspiracy's do not exist are living an empty brain dead pot head world existence. Conspiracy's go on and are happening every day around the world and even in Canada. Only dumb downed idiots would believe that conspiracy's do not exist. Sadly, there are plenty of those on here and also living out there.

The WEF has a conspiracy going on in Canada today where the WEF wants to turn Canada into a globalist controlled communist like country where we will supposedly all be happy to own nothing and be very happy about it. There will be plenty of bugs around to eat when the WEF scum take over Canada. That conspiracy needs to two to tangle and the WEF has that stupid suck PM in Ottawa helping them with their great reset goal for Canada and Canadians. (n)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They could be using the word "free" with a heavy dose of irony, like North Korea calling itself a "Democratic People's Republic".
I have a theory. . . The more high-flown terms of democracy and freedom a country has in its name, the more repressive it is.

For example. . .

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. . . not a single word about how wonderfully free and democratic they are. For that matter, "kingdom" might imply not a democracy. But it's one of the most democratic countries on the planet.

Republic of Korea. . . one "ain't we all democratic" word. Pretty free and democratic, but they've had their problems with freedumb and duhmocracy, not too far back.

The Democratic Republic of Germany. . . two nice words. Not a nice place to live.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea. . . THREE "ain't we just all free and democratic" words. And no. . . no, not really.

Methinks they do protest too much.

I hope I never find myself in a "Free Democratic People's Republic."

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This WEF gets mentioned occasionally here and I really know little or nothing about it beyond internet memes, so I googled:

The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.

The Forum strives to model world-class corporate governance, where values are as important as rules. Legitimacy, accountability, transparency and concerted action are the guiding principles of the Forum.
1662311326834.jpeg
The World Economic Forum (WEF), which has met at the Swiss ski resort of Davos every year since its creation in 1971 by German academic and entrepreneur Klaus Schwab, was forced to convert its annual schmoozefest into a virtual event this year due to COVID-19. Of note on the main agenda was a “stakeholder capitalism” panel, which included Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Chrystia Freeland. The former-journalist-turned-politician has been a fixture at the WEF for years. Rubbing shoulders at Davos with the world’s rich, famous and powerful was one of the inspirations for her 2012 book, Plutocrats: “The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else.”

(Notably, Freeland is the only government minister presently on the board.)

The Forum suggests that a globalised world is best managed by a self-selected coalition of multinational corporations, governments and civil society organizations (CSOs),which it expresses through initiatives like the "Great Reset" and the "Global Redesign". It sees periods of global instability – such as the financial crisis of 2007–2008 and the COVID-19 pandemic – as windows of opportunity to intensify its programmatic efforts.

The World Economic Forum and its annual meeting in Davos have received criticism over the years. Challenges raised about the conference and the WEF include: the organization's corporate capture of global and democratic institutions, and institutional whitewashing initiatives; the public cost of security, the organization's tax-exempt status, unclear decision processes and membership criteria, a lack of financial transparency, and the environmental footprint of its annual meetings. As a reaction to criticism within Swiss society, the Swiss federal government decided in February 2021 to reduce its annual contributions to the WEF.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We have that here. We call it ALEC. It's a right-wing outfit of corporations and lobbyists who make up "model legislation" for the states to adopt without reading.

Or else.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
We have that here. We call it ALEC. It's a right-wing outfit of corporations and lobbyists who make up "model legislation" for the states to adopt without reading.

Or else.
also known to gun down people and lie about it. :( ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

An excellent essay!!
No, they just want to install the one who lost the election and who has already talked about a "third term," which would violate the Constitution

They're definitely not fascists. They are firm believers in democracy.

Long as they win.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, they just want to install the one who lost the election and who has already talked about a "third term," which would violate the Constitution

Long as they win.
So are you as long as and no matter how your side wins

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

Long as they win.
He acknowledges that biden is the lawful president, he makes no mention of any 'third term' or the like, and just doens't want to be called a facist just because he believes that the united states should be a soverign nation. (according to his actual letter)

But because you disagree with who he might like as a choice for president, you attempt to dismiss him as being anti democratic. Now.... think about that for a minute. HE"s the anti-democratic person in that scenario?

Oh - and according to you he's a facist as well. Because you don't like who he might vote for.

Sorry, kinda sounds like he's not the problem when we're discussing facism and anti democratic sentiment.

BTW - Biden is no better than trump. THey're both lying scumbags, trump is a little more in your face about it but it's pretty obviious biden is abusing his authority as well for profit.

So - the choice is between which lying dishonest scumbag you prefer. Maybe don't attack others just becuase they prefer a different scumbag than you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He acknowledges that biden is the lawful president, he makes no mention of any 'third term' or the like, and just doens't want to be called a facist just because he believes that the united states should be a soverign nation. (according to his actual letter)

But because you disagree with who he might like as a choice for president, you attempt to dismiss him as being anti democratic. Now.... think about that for a minute. HE"s the anti-democratic person in that scenario?

Oh - and according to you he's a facist as well. Because you don't like who he might vote for.

Sorry, kinda sounds like he's not the problem when we're discussing facism and anti democratic sentiment.

BTW - Biden is no better than trump. THey're both lying scumbags, trump is a little more in your face about it but it's pretty obviious biden is abusing his authority as well for profit.

So - the choice is between which lying dishonest scumbag you prefer. Maybe don't attack others just becuase they prefer a different scumbag than you.
Just wow .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

As I start to read the letter, there's a bunch of stuff I need to ignore, like this guy's bringing up his God, forces of evil and that "This evil, this corruption infects all our institutions, starting with the church and then the academies, and our politics downstream from such moral hazard. It has left blood across the entire breadth of our society. While such an outlook is certainly grim, still it provides the circumstance for men with sacred honor and national honor, to stand in testimony of the truth."

Because the first question I have - whose Truth?

Then there's: "That incentive isn’t the barrel of a gun or the blade of a knife, but the threat of a government that doubles and triples down on lies."

My second question - It's obvious he's talking about Biden's Government, and don't get me wrong, likely there are lies going on, but where was this condemnation of Trump's lies? Or would he realize them, as he claims he is a MAGA Republican...?

"You are not the President of the United States, but a traitor to the republic. " - if that's so, then what is Trump?

" Now on national television, under a beautiful night’s sky made to look especially ominous by a dramatic backdrop of red lights," - Ah, so you missed the BLUE ones that bordered either side of the red, behind the Soldiers on guard? FYI Mr. White, the background was meant to be the lights done in the color of the US Flag, white and blue and RED.

"you double down on this treachery and tell the American people that MAGA republicans are domestic terrorists." - Well, that's an outright lie, so for someone running for Congress; congrats, you've passed the "tell lies" rule of politicing!

(FYI, here's what he REALLY said: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. " )

"We are not fascists." - Uh, by definition, yeah, you are. ( Definition of fascism: 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial controlearly instances of army fascism and brutality— J. W. Aldridge)

"We are not terrorists or extremists." - I'm sure the cops at the capitol on Jan 6 would HIGHLY disagree with that. So would others.

"We believe in God, family and country." - So?

"You and your globalist puppeteers don’t believe in God or family" - I'm wondering if Mr. White even knows one damn thing about Biden, because he DOES believe in God (Being Catholic and all, unless Mr. White is anti-Catholic as some Christians are), "

so it’s easy to understand why you don’t believe in having a country." - As opposed to Trump?

At this point I will stop pointing out where this gentleman is being, well, a typical MAGA nutter, though I will read the rest of his commentary because apparently I enjoy watching train wrecks and say no... no, this was NOT an excellent essay, but just one man having a whiney baby MAGA fit that he and his got called out for some (a lot) of their 'people' being the fascists, terrorists, extremists and crazy wackadoo's that they are.

And question that anyone who thinks it is an excellent essay might not have some cult-like ideation or mental issues themselves.

ETA: Apparently I should have red on a bit further.

"These rights are guaranteed by the constitution. They were not given to us by the government. They were gifted to us by the creator. Of which the constitution simply guarantees said rights, while also enshrining the creator as the soul source of them. Albeit, American freedom and God are inextricably linked. Not that people aren’t free to not believe in God or even hate God, but the backbone of American freedom is God."

LMFAO no... just... omg, and this guy is running for office... JFC...

If Actors shouldn't run for office, neither should ex professional sports people.

ETAA (yes, again): "The Free People are rising. The lies are becoming more obvious with each passing day. Praise be to God!"

My first thought reading this: "Under His Eye!"

Last edited:

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
As I start to read the letter, there's a bunch of stuff I need to ignore, like this guy's bringing up his God, forces of evil and that "This evil, this corruption infects all our institutions, starting with the church and then the academies, and our politics downstream from such moral hazard. It has left blood across the entire breadth of our society. While such an outlook is certainly grim, still it provides the circumstance for men with sacred honor and national honor, to stand in testimony of the truth."

Then there's: "That incentive isn’t the barrel of a gun or the blade of a knife, but the threat of a government that doubles and triples down on lies."

My second question - It's obvious he's talking about Biden's Government, and don't get me wrong, likely there are lies going on, but where was this condemnation of Trump's lies? Or would he realize them, as he claims he is a MAGA Republican...?

"You are not the President of the United States, but a traitor to the republic. " - if that's so, then what is Trump?

" Now on national television, under a beautiful night’s sky made to look especially ominous by a dramatic backdrop of red lights," - Ah, so you missed the BLUE ones that bordered either side of the red, behind the Soldiers on guard? FYI Mr. White, the background was meant to be the lights done in the color of the US Flag, white and blue and RED.

"you double down on this treachery and tell the American people that MAGA republicans are domestic terrorists." - Well, that's an outright lie, so for someone running for Congress; congrats, you've passed the "tell lies" rule of politicing!

(FYI, here's what he REALLY said: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. " )

"We are not fascists." - Uh, by definition, yeah, you are. ( Definition of fascism: 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial controlearly instances of army fascism and brutality— J. W. Aldridge)

"We are not terrorists or extremists." - I'm sure the cops at the capitol on Jan 6 would HIGHLY disagree with that. So would others.

"We believe in God, family and country." - So?

"You and your globalist puppeteers don’t believe in God or family" - I'm wondering if Mr. White even knows one damn thing about Biden, because he DOES believe in God (Being Catholic and all, unless Mr. White is anti-Catholic as some Christians are), "

so it’s easy to understand why you don’t believe in having a country." - As opposed to Trump?

At this point I will stop pointing out where this gentleman is being, well, a typical MAGA nutter, though I will read the rest of his commentary because apparently I enjoy watching train wrecks and say no... no, this was NOT an excellent essay, but just one man having a whiney baby MAGA fit that he and his got called out for some (a lot) of their 'people' being the fascists, terrorists, extremists and crazy wackadoo's that they are.

And question that anyone who thinks it is an excellent essay might not have some cult-like ideation or mental issues themselves.

ETA: Apparently I should have red on a bit further.

"These rights are guaranteed by the constitution. They were not given to us by the government. They were gifted to us by the creator. Of which the constitution simply guarantees said rights, while also enshrining the creator as the soul source of them. Albeit, American freedom and God are inextricably linked. Not that people aren’t free to not believe in God or even hate God, but the backbone of American freedom is God."

If Actors shouldn't run for office, neither should ex professional sports people.

ETAA (yes, again): "The Free People are rising. The lies are becoming more obvious with each passing day. Praise be to God!"

My first thought reading this: "Under His Eye!"
That definition of fascism has TurdOWE nailed to a T.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
As I start to read the letter, there's a bunch of stuff I need to ignore,
SIgh.' SO - right off the bat you close your mind and are unwilling to at least understand his point of view.

Typical of the facist left these days - maybe DON'T ignore it, read it, and then choose to disagree with it if you will but at least give a crap enough to understand the other person.

Well seeing as you don't seem to have one, why not examine how he's defining it and then see if that stands up to logical scruitiny.

It's obvious he's talking about Biden's Government, and don't get me wrong, likely there are lies going on, but where was this condemnation of Trump's lies?

How do you know he didn't? But you don't include trump's lies in a direct letter to biden. Do you. So what you're really doing is trying to change the channel and evade discussing biden's lies.

The rest is about the same. There's no logic, there's no reason. Just "republicans all bad, all of them, must destroy republicans". You're just being a hate-filled person about a gov't that isn't even OUR COUNTRY and it's honestly disgusting.

I expect that crap from an american but i would expect better from you.

Oh and this?:

The concept of natural rights, granted by a creator, have been the underpinnings of the rights movements since the beginning. Martin luthor believed that. Was he ALSO a bad person in your eyes? There's a lot of others i could mention as well. In fact - if there aren't any natural rights then there's just laws and slightly stronger laws, but nothing like 'women's reproductive rights' would exist, that's for sure.

SO.... you want to rethink that or are you just about done with mocking the likes of Martin luthor king?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I have a theory. . . The more high-flown terms of democracy and freedom a country has in its name, the more repressive it is.

For example. . .

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. . . not a single word about how wonderfully free and democratic they are. For that matter, "kingdom" might imply not a democracy. But it's one of the most democratic countries on the planet.

Republic of Korea. . . one "ain't we all democratic" word. Pretty free and democratic, but they've had their problems with freedumb and duhmocracy, not too far back.

The Democratic Republic of Germany. . . two nice words. Not a nice place to live.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea. . . THREE "ain't we just all free and democratic" words. And no. . . no, not really.
I call the DPRK's name 'three lies for the price of one'.

Reactions: Taxslave2