Omnibus : Justin Trudeau Sucks thread

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Short term suspension of carbon taxes could help. Carbon rebates were withheld for 3 months and now stretched out quarterly. That means come January 2023, Canadians will receive their final rebate for the 2021 tax year.

If the Fed need to borrow money from me for 2 years, I'd gladly buy a savings bond.

Jacking off the dog to feed the cat isn't a viable Carbon plan.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Short term suspension of carbon taxes could help. Carbon rebates were withheld for 3 months and now stretched out quarterly. That means come January 2023, Canadians will receive their final rebate for the 2021 tax year.

If the Fed need to borrow money from me for 2 years, I'd gladly buy a savings bond.

Jacking off the dog to feed the cat isn't a viable Carbon plan.

I didn’t get a check 😢

Considered to rich

Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
MANE ATTRACTION: Reaction to Trudeau's haircut story comes at furious clip
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Jul 20, 2022 • 18 hours ago • 1 minute read • 31 Comments

The other day we wrote about Justin Trudeau’s interesting new haircut. Readers had a field day with the story. Mark Daniell’s inbox was flooded with reaction, as were the Toronto Sun‘s social media channels.

It’s the dog days of summer, after all, so there appears to be an appetite for not-so-serious news.

Trudeau’s haircut was compared to fellow Canadian Jim Carrey’s classic look in the Dumb and Dumber films.

There were pot shots galore at the not-so-popular prime minister, such as: “It’s not the haircut that makes him comparable…” and many along the same vein. One commenter even made a different comparison: “kind of looks like Gilligan on Gilligans Island.” There was a salad bowl reference as well.

“The other day when I saw it in a meme I thought it was a joke. It is but it’s real as well. The hair was all he had going for himself. I wonder what this cut means?” asked someone else.

“Every one is talking about his stupid haircut but nobody is talking about his stupid policies. Mission acclompised,” wrote someone without spellcheck.

A number of respondents on the Sun site or on Facebook wondered if it was fair game to attack Trudeau for his appearance, likening it to “schoolyard bullying.”

The line of the day might have been about Trudeau’s barber needing to look for a new job.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I’m middle class?? When was I downgraded 🤨
Downgraded from What? What is the definition of middle-class for Canada? The official definition of middle-class?

billionaires and people on welfare might fit middle class if there’s no official definition. We even have or at least had a minister of middle class in the liberal cabinet….

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer and petros

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
You really think HuffPo is that dependent on a second-rate country with a population of 36 million?

Delusions of significance.
Hmmm. An American that puts down Canada. That’s something new isn’t it?
You would think that someone who thinks of us that way wouldn’t hang around on a Canadian forum 24/7

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hmmm. An American that puts down Canada. That’s something new isn’t it?
You would think that someone who thinks of us that way wouldn’t hang around on a Canadian forum 24/7
How is it putting you down? Is your population not approximately 36 million? Or do you think you're a mighty superpower and people everywhere tremble in fear of the wrath of Canada?

Cuz that'd be pretty funny.