What Emergency Act?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The majority doesn’t like it. Like most government institutions it needs a complete overhaul. CBC in nothing more than a pork barrel and as long as the government is willing to supply the feed the pigs will come to the trough. First step is an audit of each department. See how many programs are within their mandate and which ones are not, and why.that way we at least know where we are before reinventing the wheel.
Well, I'm sure "the majority" pissing and moaning on the internet'll set it straight in no time.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why? Canadians are free to set up their country the way they like it.

There are many Canadians that love communism and many would love to be able to set up and implement a communist dictatorship in Canada. Your Marxist hero in Ottawa is one of them. If anyone votes for the NDP in Canada, then those people do support more government and less freedom. The CBC is the acronym for the Canadian Communist Broadcasting corporation. They parrot everything that CNN parrots. And GloBull and CTV are no better. Both are on the Marxist dictators payroll. If there are Canadians who want to try and set up communism in Canada, then they will have to get by my army tanks first. :cool:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There are many Canadians that love communism and many would love to be able to set up and implement a communist dictatorship in Canada. Your Marxist hero in Ottawa is one of them. If anyone votes for the NDP in Canada, then those people do support more government and less freedom. The CBC is the acronym for the Canadian Communist Broadcasting corporation. They parrot everything that CNN parrots. And GloBull and CTV are no better. Both are on the Marxist dictators payroll. If there are Canadians who want to try and set up communism in Canada, then they will have to get by my army tanks first. :cool:
Will you bring all your GI Joes too?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Seemed appropriate for some internet hero who's deluded himself into thinking he has tanks.

Come on, man, what makes you appear to be so stupid so many times. Is it due to the smoke that you keep inhaling all the time in your tepee that keeps fogging up your few brain cells that you have left, eh chief spreading bull. You better watch out that I don't start up my tank one day and drive it over your tepee. Just a friendly warning, chiefy boy. You should probably have a sleepover with your grandma tonight just in case. :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Come on, man, what makes you appear to be so stupid so many times. Is it due to the smoke that you keep inhaling all the time in your tepee that keeps fogging up your few brain cells that you have left, eh chief spreading bull. You better watch out that I don't start up my tank one day and drive it over your tepee. Just a friendly warning, chiefy boy. You should probably have a sleepover with your grandma tonight just in case. :ROFLMAO:
I will admit, you surprised me.

Never did see a pussy that could talk before.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nah, I sick Petro on ya’ll

He’s a bulldog with the ban hammer

If I ban you for a week, it’s lifted in 2 days.. 😢
Dude! I tried to send you a PM. What the fuck, over?

So I'll say it here. I feel for you. I knew I was signing up for a shit-ton of BS paperwork when I went to law school. But you didn't sign up for that.

I'd support throwing a shit-ton of money at the Dept. of Transportation, and at Canada and Mexico, to streamline and minimize the paperwork hassle.

It sucks. Sucks even more when it's some jerk-off in an office somewhere that messed you up.

Have a quiet evening, get some sleep. Hope it's all sorted tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer