2SLGBTQQIA+

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are you for real?

Okay... 1. DeSantis has been anti ANYTHING GLBTQ+ for a while now.
2. NOW he's saying he's SUPPORTIVE of GLBTQ+ people?

How can someone that much of a gaslighting, triggering asshole be SUPPORTIVE with people, and 'protective'?

He's not PROTECTING people, especially kids, you fucking twat, he's going to KILL them.

But hey, so long as there are less gay/trans kids in the world, YOU are happy I suppose?

The one not knowing what they're talking about is YOU, you POS.
Technically Dixie never said he was protecting LGTBQ people. From a certain viewpoint he is protecting "regular" people and children from them,

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Technically Dixie never said he was protecting LGTBQ people. From a certain viewpoint he is protecting "regular" people and children from them,

Technically true. However the point is DeSantis DID say he was protecting GLBTQ+ people, while he isn't.

And Dixicunt is supporting the asshole. So... *shrug*

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Elon Musk's child seeks name change to sever ties with father
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Jun 20, 2022 • 9 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation

Elon Musk’s transgender daughter has filed a request to change her name in accordance with her new gender identity and because “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.”

The petition for both a name change and a new birth certificate reflecting her new gender identity was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica in April. It came to light recently in some online media reports.

The former Xavier Alexander Musk, who recently turned 18, the age of consent in California, has asked the court to change her gender recognition from male to female and to register her new name, according to court documents available online through PlainSite.org.

Her new name was redacted in the online document. Her mother is Justine Wilson, who divorced Musk in 2008.

There was no further explanation of the rift between Musk’s daughter and her father, the Tesla and SpaceX chief who is attempting a $44 billion takeover of social media platform Twitter.

Neither a lawyer who represents Musk nor the Tesla media office immediately responded to Reuters emails requesting comment on Monday.

In May, about a month after the name and gender change document was filed, Musk declared his support for the Republican Party, whose elected representatives support a raft of legislation that would limit transgender rights in states across the country.

Musk has weighed in on the issue of transgender people choosing their preferred pronouns, tweeting in 2020, “I absolutely support trans, but all these pronouns are an esthetic nightmare.”

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Elon Musk's child seeks name change to sever ties with father
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Jun 20, 2022 • 9 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation

Elon Musk’s transgender daughter has filed a request to change her name in accordance with her new gender identity and because “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.”

The petition for both a name change and a new birth certificate reflecting her new gender identity was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica in April. It came to light recently in some online media reports.

The former Xavier Alexander Musk, who recently turned 18, the age of consent in California, has asked the court to change her gender recognition from male to female and to register her new name, according to court documents available online through PlainSite.org.

Her new name was redacted in the online document. Her mother is Justine Wilson, who divorced Musk in 2008.

There was no further explanation of the rift between Musk’s daughter and her father, the Tesla and SpaceX chief who is attempting a $44 billion takeover of social media platform Twitter.

Neither a lawyer who represents Musk nor the Tesla media office immediately responded to Reuters emails requesting comment on Monday.

In May, about a month after the name and gender change document was filed, Musk declared his support for the Republican Party, whose elected representatives support a raft of legislation that would limit transgender rights in states across the country.

Musk has weighed in on the issue of transgender people choosing their preferred pronouns, tweeting in 2020, “I absolutely support trans, but all these pronouns are an esthetic nightmare.”

Ha, I was just going to post about this.

Good for her.

He's an asshole and doesn't deserve most of what he has.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not the point.

I won't apologize for being tired of people like her siding with others who think it's okay that kids kill themselves just for wanting to BE.
So Dixie is not entitled to her opinion like you? I agree with her opinion and I believe either Trump or Desantis will be the next POTUS and it won't be close unless there is another pandemic to weaponize.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In honesty, that can be done in a way other than calling someone a derogatory name.

If Dix would actually have any decency or respect to offer, I wouldn't be so... derogatory.

But here, DeSantis proved himself a fucking liar, the twit-of-the-year thinks he's a DECENT man for it, and stands proud beside his lies that will, again, get kids killed. Just for *existing*

Why should I try to be 'pleasant' or 'respectful' or anything towards Dix (or anyone for that matter), when it's obvious it's not deserved?

Would calling her a "twat" be any different?

I can say Dixi-twat... that better?

As a side note, cunt today, may be not so bad tomorrow. I've certainly called Tax a whole shitton of derogatory names, but the last convo I've had with him has been pretty pleasant. Shocking really, enough I've marked the date as a reminder.

But in THIS case... Dixi-cunt deserves all the vitriol and disgust.
So Dixie is not entitled to her opinion like you? I agree with her opinion and I believe either Trump or Desantis will be the next POTUS and it won't be close unless there is another pandemic to weaponize.

Opinion is one thing - but when the person the opinion is on is a fucking liar and proved themselves TO be, if you STILL stand proud for that, then yeah, fuck your opinion, you're just as much a piece of shit as they are.

You think DeSantis is okay for lying, for saying "We support" and yet proven that there IS no support.

Go fuck yourself with a steel brush then. You stand for kids dying for existing, you're as much a POS as Dix is.,

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In honesty, that can be done in a way other than calling someone a derogatory name.

Question for you though: how is what I said any WORSE than some of the comments given by some here about other members at other times, or other Politicals (who are not the same alignment of said people)?

The basis of all of this comes from the fact that DeSantis of Florida said he stands with GLBTQ+ people, and clearing that can be proven an absolute lie.

Yet somehow he's still a great guy?

Replace DeSantis with Trudeau.

How long would it be before the Trudeau Hate Club rears up to go off on not just Trudeau but the person who dared think he'd be 'a great guy'?

If it's just the word 'cunt' that bothers people, for those sensitive, woke, PC, snowflake oh you can't infringe on free speech! people, I can always change the word if it makes their feelings better, like I said.

But it won't change the facts.