"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Pretty sure it was wild duck , but that is the one .
Maybe I remember it had a name change at the end of its life . I remember growing up driving by thinking that must be a crazy place . When finally getting to drink it was just like any other bar .

Reactions: petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's time you hit up a meeting. 2150 Wilson Avenue or do you need one on the north side of Lougheed? Oxford and Prairie work for ya?

I still need you to tell me as to wtf are all of those addresses you mentioned above is all about? Come on petrol give me a clue, will ya? I want to get in on this game that you are trying to play here. I do find it quite interesting though as to why you posted those addresses that exist in my neighborhood? Are you some kind of a super duper KGB spy following me around? Just asking. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Both.

I think we've had this "discussion" before. Suffice to say you have little if any idea what all the U.S. was up to here and there in the 80s.

Hey t-bones, did you try to gargle your throat with razor blades yet? How did it go if you did? Just wondering. :LOL:
Well, it's hard to resist laughing at the congenitally retarded. Not politically correct, I know, but isn't political correctness one of the things you hate, in your dull-witted, drooling kinda way?

Come on, bozo brain, You could at least try and come up with something a lot more funnier to say for a change than that shit you posted above. A pretty good reliable source told me that after you were born the doctor dropped you on your head. The source also told me that when the doctor picked you up and looked at your ugly stupid looking face he almost puked. Now that is quite funny to me. I had a good laugh when I heard that one. :ROFLMAO:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I still need you to tell me as to wtf are all of those addresses you mentioned above is all about? Come on petrol give me a clue, will ya? I want to get in on this game that you are trying to play here. I do find it quite interesting though as to why you posted those addresses that exist in my neighborhood? Are you some kind of a super duper KGB spy following me around? Just asking. :D
Coquitlam .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your are in PoCo. There is no reason why you wouldn't recognize the addresses. Are you afraid of NA/AA?

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Thank you. Of course, I wouldn't expect a bunch of rough, tough, patriotic mountain men and roughnecks to care about your namby-pamby, latte-sipping laws.

I wish I was in the land of tar sands
Drinking beer with wannabe hard men
Look away! Look away! Look away!
Westernesse
The real reason it ain't going to happen anytime soon is the people that can make it happen are too busy making money. The ones yapping about it are mostly too spineless to do anything physical. Although, at the rate lefty governments are destroying resource jobs in the west things could soon reach critical mass. Along with the feds destroying the oil patch, they are eliminating fishfarms on the west coast, but not on the east coast because a few hereditary non chiefs have been paid to push for this. Also in BC our communist sympathetic provincial government has banned logging old growth to satisfy some foreign eco groups and their paid Canadian protesters.

Reactions: taxme and Dixie Cup

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Here's the ruling by the SOC concerning the Quebec Secession, it also mentions if any other province wanted to do the same.

What it boils down to is there needs to be a change in our constitution to allow it and that means the rest of the country needs to vote on it. So, it ain't gonna happen. No matter how much they whine about it.
So how soon can we vote on getting rid of Quebek?

Reactions: B00Mer

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I thought it was Black Duck Hwy 7 and Hastings(Coquitlam) beside the river.
If you are talking about Wilson Ave in POCO, it was the Wild Duck. My ex grew up on lower Marry Hill Rd, not far from Wilson. I have some rather blurry visions of house parties on Wilson. WOuld that be the same address after all these years?