"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The difference between Lord of the Rings and the West Wants Out movement is that one is an heroic fantasy wet dream enjoyed by arrested-development superannuated adolescents who can't deal with real life.

The other has hobbits.
Hey, look what we have here? The reincarnation of the three stooges, namely T-bones, Gerrky, and Serryahoo, three liberal Marxist losers that I know of who do really live in a world of wet dream fantasies. In a real world they would never be able to survive more than five seconds if that. They are just lucky that we are all stuck in their kind of wet dream fantasy liberal Marxist world, for now. Those three mentioned above still prefer to live in a world of covid tyranny bullshit. They probably look a lot like hobbits also. :giggle:

I will never understand as to why, if there is a god, why he allows so many brain dead people to live so long. The West Wants Out movement are full of patriotic westerners that prefer to live in a real world and to try and keep their rights and freedoms intact while some others here would prefer to still want to live in their wet dream covid fantasy world. Just saying. (n)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Haven't you freed Westernesse from the latte-sipping Liberals of Toronto yet, toy soldier?

What're y'all waiting on?

Yeah, like the rest of the Men of Westernesse, you talk one hell of a fight, x-meat.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's "Dummkopf."

Personally, I can't wait for the Canadian Civil War.

Who gives a chit how it is spelled? I got what he was saying. I got the drift. Besides, have you never made at least a dozen spelling mistakes in your useless life? Only real dummkopies like you would get your knickers all wet over how a word was misspelled. Just saying. :LOL:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who gives a chit how it is spelled? I got what he was saying. I got the drift. Besides, have you never made at least a dozen spelling mistakes in your useless life? Only real dummkopies like you would get your knickers all wet over how a word was misspelled. Just saying. :LOL:
Grab a rifle and get stuck in, Jody.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Haven't you freed Westernesse from the latte-sipping Liberals of Toronto yet, toy soldier?

Yeah, like the rest of the Men of Westernesse, you talk one hell of a fight, x-meat.
It will never happen. They can't find enough whiny babies to sign their petitions.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Oh, for Christ sake, why don't you just go stick a finger in your ear and go bowling. With that massive size full of mush brain dead head of yours you should be able to easily get ten strikes in a row. Everybody will want you on their bowling league team. :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, for Christ sake, why don't you just go stick a finger in your ear and go bowling. With that massive size full of mush brain dead head of yours you should be able to easily get ten strikes in a row. Everybody will want you on their bowling league team. :ROFLMAO:
Grab a flag and a rifle, pussy.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It will never happen. They can't find enough whiny babies to sign their petitions.

But I will bet that you can easily get plenty of your whiny baby leftist liberal losers out there to sign one of your stupid dumb anti-freedom leftist liberal petitions. We know that you lefties are very intolerant towards anyone who believes in their freedom loving conservative rights and freedoms, right liberal?

Oh, just look at all of those terrible terrorist truckers over there daring to fight for their rights and freedoms to be restored. So lets start a petition to deny them to have their conservative rights and freedoms restored. That sounds about right, eh gerrky boy? You little :devilish: you. LOL.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
But I will bet that you can easily get plenty of your whiny baby leftist liberal losers out there to sign one of your stupid dumb anti-freedom leftist liberal petitions. We know that you lefties are very intolerant towards anyone who believes in their freedom loving conservative rights and freedoms, right liberal?

Oh, just look at all of those terrible terrorist truckers over there daring to fight for their rights and freedoms to be restored. So lets start a petition to deny them to have their conservative rights and freedoms restored. That sounds about right, eh gerrky boy? You little :devilish: you. LOL.

They didn't lose any rights or freedoms. What rights and freedoms did those truckers lose? I know you can't name even one.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Sure as hell can't find one with a pair of balls.

Plenty with big mouths though.

Well, it is for dam sure as hell that you will not be finding any western women wearing a pair of balls, dumpkoff or koft. And real western cowboy men do wear a pair of balls, unlike you lefty liberals, that have lost their balls decades ago. Do you squeal when you talk? Just asking. 😇

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, it is for dam sure as hell that you will not be finding any western women wearing a pair of balls, dumpkoff or koft. And real western cowboy men do wear a pair of balls, unlike you lefty liberals, that have lost their balls decades ago. Do you squeal when you talk? Just asking. 😇
Grab a flag and a rifle, toy soldier.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Barstool brigadiers.

As much as I despise the Confederacy, they weren't cowards.

All leftist liberal so called men and women are nothing more than a bunch of wimps and cowards themselves. When they start to lose an argument or debate they then start to go into an attack and insult mode. They will call their conservative opponents every nasty ignorant name in the book. They cannot stand to hear the truth. So sad indeed. 🥲

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All leftist liberal so called men and women are nothing more than a bunch of wimps and cowards themselves. When they start to lose an argument or debate they then start to go into an attack and insult mode. They will call their conservative opponents every nasty ignorant name in the book. They cannot stand to hear the truth. So sad indeed. 🥲
and what truth is that? That a very small minority of whiny ass bitches keep screaming wexit? We all know that truth. It isn't news anymore.