"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Grab a flag and a rifle, toy soldier.

What? Are you ready to fight, lefty? You will lose, lefty. We westerners will really show you liberals as to what a real western toy conservative soldier can really do to his leftist liberal cowardly opponent. Where shall we meet for this feud to begin? In your grandmothers back yard with your three toy soldiers? Your call, toy soldier. Chuckle-chuckle.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All leftist liberal so called men and women are nothing more than a bunch of wimps and cowards themselves. When they start to lose an argument or debate they then start to go into an attack and insult mode. They will call their conservative opponents every nasty ignorant name in the book. They cannot stand to hear the truth. So sad indeed. 🥲
Nope, I laughed at the Men of Westernesse from the first time I heard of 'em.

Toy soldiers, the lot of 'em. And you're the Barstool Brigadier.

• Haha
Reactions: gerryh

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Sure as hell can't find one with a pair of balls.

Plenty with big mouths though.

Here's the ruling by the SOC concerning the Quebec Secession, it also mentions if any other province wanted to do the same.

What it boils down to is there needs to be a change in our constitution to allow it and that means the rest of the country needs to vote on it. So, it ain't gonna happen. No matter how much they whine about it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's the ruling by the SOC concerning the Quebec Secession, it also mentions if any other province wanted to do the same.

What it boils down to is there needs to be a change in our constitution to allow it and that means the rest of the country needs to vote on it. So, it ain't gonna happen. No matter how much they whine about it.
Thank you. Of course, I wouldn't expect a bunch of rough, tough, patriotic mountain men and roughnecks to care about your namby-pamby, latte-sipping laws.

I wish I was in the land of tar sands
Drinking beer with wannabe hard men
Look away! Look away! Look away!
Westernesse

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
They didn't lose any rights or freedoms. What rights and freedoms did those truckers lose? I know you can't name even one.

The peaceful truckers were forced out of Ottawa by your dear cowardly leader hero Marxist Turdeau who was to afraid and scared of those little old truckers so he went and hid somewhere. Turdeau knew that he was violating their peaceful truckers rights to their freedom to protest but he did it anyway. Marxist Turdeau took away their rights to their freedom to protest. He later rescinded his cowardly emergency act because he knew that he had broken and violated the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Constitution and was shot down for it.

For one. What about those people who had their bank accounts frozen on them for daring to support the truckers protest. Their rights to their money in the bank were violated and lost. # Two. That Marxist Christy Freeland even laughed about it. Those truckers and many protesters are now being actively hunted down by the KGB police in Ottawa and Canada for their crime to have peacefully protested. # Three. We have lost the right to be able to drive freely back and forth across the land border between America and Canada without having restrictions being placed on everyone who tries to cross the border.

I know that you could careless about other peoples rights and freedoms just so long as no politician dares to try and take away and violates your own rights and freedoms. Then we will surly see you whine like the baby that you really are. It's f'n bloody sad when we see patriots like those truckers get cursed and attacked by nobody's like you just for their daring to fight for what they believe in. If you want to see communism take hold in Canada or if you are already a communist, well then, you must be liking what we are seeing today. The gradual take away of our rights and freedoms. It's happening in Canada today. Believe it or not, (n)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The peaceful truckers were forced out of Ottawa by your dear cowardly leader hero Marxist Turdeau who was to afraid and scared of those little old truckers so he went and hid somewhere. Turdeau knew that he was violating their peaceful truckers rights to their freedom to protest but he did it anyway. Marxist Turdeau took away their rights to their freedom to protest. He later rescinded his cowardly emergency act because he knew that he had broken and violated the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Constitution and was shot down for it.

For one. What about those people who had their bank accounts frozen on them for daring to support the truckers protest. Their rights to their money in the bank were violated and lost. # Two. That Marxist Christy Freeland even laughed about it. Those truckers and many protesters are now being actively hunted down by the KGB police in Ottawa and Canada for their crime to have peacefully protested. # Three. We have lost the right to be able to drive freely back and forth across the land border between America and Canada without having restrictions being placed on everyone who tries to cross the border.

I know that you could careless about other peoples rights and freedoms just so long as no politician dares to try and take away and violates your own rights and freedoms. Then we will surly see you whine like the baby that you really are. It's f'n bloody sad when we see patriots like those truckers get cursed and attacked by nobody's like you just for their daring to fight for what they believe in. If you want to see communism take hold in Canada or if you are already a communist, well then, you must be liking what we are seeing today. The gradual take away of our rights and freedoms. It's happening in Canada today. Believe it or not, (n)

So you are saying that the only rights and freedoms were taken away during and after the protest. If that's the case, why were they protesting?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So you are saying that the only rights and freedoms were taken away during and after the protest. If that's the case, why were they protesting?
Dougie Reb seems to miss the fact that the "right" to freely cross and international border is entirely at the will of the two governments involved, and can be changed or rescinded as they please.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
and what truth is that? That a very small minority of whiny ass bitches keep screaming wexit? We all know that truth. It isn't news anymore.

You see there you go again. You are just your typical lefty liberal showing your intolerance and ignorance towards many westerners that are tired of being ripped off by the eastern political bastards. What the phuk is it to you whether many westerners want to separate anyway? Why the nasty call names? When one keeps getting it up the arse hole for so many decades by the east, well, what the phuk do you expect the westerners to do. They will bitch, stupid.

The reason for it not being news is because the traitors in the leftist liberal lying Canadian media refuse to give them any time of day on the air. They have to do it thru independent and alternative media. The lying Canadian media will always attack and mock anyone in the west who talks about western separatism. Just like ass bitches like you do. Believe it or not :geek:.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, it's hard to resist laughing at the congenitally retarded. Not politically correct, I know, but isn't political correctness one of the things you hate, in your dull-witted, drooling kinda way?

Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Here's a great idea for you to try out. Why don't you stick your thumb up your arse hole and go for a nice long drive down towards South America. It should be quite the scenic drive for you to enjoy along the way. It will take time for you to get there but we will wait patiently for your, hopefully, never return trip. Send us a post card when you get there, lefty. Bon voyage. :p

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's a great idea for you to try out. Why don't you stick your thumb up your arse hole and go for a nice long drive down towards South America. It should be quite the scenic drive for you to enjoy along the way. It will take time for you to get there but we will wait patiently for your, hopefully, never return trip. Send us a post card when you get there, lefty. Bon voyage. :p
. . . he yelled over his shoulder as he ran away.

Reactions: gerryh

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
. . . he yelled over his shoulder as he ran away.

I don't care if Gerrky yells his head off as he leaves for his thumb up the ass ride to South America. Just so long as he leaves is the main thing. You should do the same thing also and go for a ride with him. Serryahoo too. Just think that all you three stooges can go for a nice long ride together. Sounds like a fantastic trip to me. Bye-bye, Curly(Gerrky),Moe(T-bones)and Larry(Seryahoo). :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Dude. You sound like someone who cashed in his AA chips after realizing you can't take them to the grave.

Go nap gramps, you're drunk.

I will have plenty of chips left, and what chips I do have left when I die, will be going with me to my grave. Nobody is getting my chips. :p

Phuk, I just got up, and I am now having a cup of :coffee:, petrol. So, how do you start your useless day off when you crawl out of bed around noon? With a bottle of Russian vodka, comrade? Just asking. Chuckle.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's time you hit up a meeting. 2150 Wilson Avenue or do you need one on the north side of Lougheed? Oxford and Prairie work for ya?

Reactions: taxme