Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do you enjoy watching the money go back? You claim it's just a loop. So you "joy" makes no sense unless it's autoerotic.

Is it autoerotic?
"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
--Woody Allen, 1977

"Don't knock incest. It's sex with someone I really wanna hump."
--Woody Allen, 1992

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I've been lucky to have some... agree to disagree conversations about this, but also had some conversations that led to my removing people from my attention.

I think in the end the Karenvoy did more to divide Canada than anything else. Whether it was the truckers themselves, the people who took over the idea of it to promote their right wing lunacy, the Government for being absolutely fucking stupid about how they handled it overall, or any other amount of issues, no one can honestly look back at this and think "Man, that was worth it!"

It wasn't.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I've been lucky to have some... agree to disagree conversations about this, but also had some conversations that led to my removing people from my attention.

I think in the end the Karenvoy did more to divide Canada than anything else. Whether it was the truckers themselves, the people who took over the idea of it to promote their right wing lunacy, the Government for being absolutely fucking stupid about how they handled it overall, or any other amount of issues, no one can honestly look back at this and think "Man, that was worth it!"

It wasn't.
The truckers are true Canadian heroes , old Smokey Smith would be proud .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

It wasn't.
OK, I like "Karenvoy."