Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Following this whole Epstein thing has not been my bag whatsoever, and by no means am I “Royal Watcher,” but this Prince Andrew really comes off as a greasy shit stain.

In the few new stories that I have stumbled across as I’ve been reading other news, is this just a matter of news bias or is he (Prince Andrew) as big of a douche as he appears??

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Following this whole Epstein thing has not been my bag whatsoever, and by no means am I “Royal Watcher,” but this Prince Andrew really comes off as a greasy shit stain.

In the few new stories that I have stumbled across as I’ve been reading other news, is this just a matter of news bias or is he (Prince Andrew) as big of a douche as he appears??

He's as big a douche as he appears.

Andrew is part of the "Spare" for the "Heir and a Spare" Royalty thing and he took it to the levels his ancestors did, but hopefully won't get away with.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
U.S. judge dismisses case against Jeffrey Epstein's jail guards

Author of the article:
Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:
Jan 03, 2022 • 6 hours ago • 1 minute read •
Join the conversation
FILE PHOTO: Michael Thomas (C) departs after a court hearing regarding his actions the evening that led to the death of Jeffrey Epstein, outside a federal court in New York City, U.S., November 25, 2019.
FILE PHOTO: Michael Thomas (C) departs after a court hearing regarding his actions the evening that led to the death of Jeffrey Epstein, outside a federal court in New York City, U.S., November 25, 2019. Photo by LUCAS JACKSON /REUTERS
Article content

NEW YORK — A U.S. judge on Monday formally dismissed the federal government’s criminal case against two Manhattan jail guards who admitted to falsifying records on the night that financier Jeffrey Epstein killed himself during their shifts.
Advertisement
Story continues below
Article content

U.S. District Judge Analisa Torres in Manhattan dismissed claims against Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, after prosecutors said both complied with the six-month deferred prosecution agreements they had agreed to last May.

Epstein killed himself in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on Aug. 10, 2019, while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Noel and Thomas were accused of falling asleep and surfing the internet that night rather than checking on Epstein every 30 minutes, and they acknowledged having falsified records to make it seem they were monitoring Epstein properly.

Both cooperated with a federal probe arising from Epstein’s death. William Barr, the U.S. attorney general at the time, had been angered that a high-profile inmate like Epstein was able to kill himself while in federal custody.

In a statement, Noel’s lawyer Jason Foy said the case was “managed differently” by the government because of Epstein’s “infamous” status, and said his client cooperated by providing insight into the “toxic culture, subpar training, staffing shortages, and dysfunctional management” of the now-closed jail.

Thomas’ lawyer said last week that his client was happy the case was being dismissed and looked forward to putting the matter behind him.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

hes a royal douche. ;)

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
He's as big a douche as he appears.

Andrew is part of the "Spare" for the "Heir and a Spare" Royalty thing and he took it to the levels his ancestors did, but hopefully won't get away with.
The Duke of York's military titles and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen, Buckingham Palace has said.

Prince Andrew, 61, will also stop using the style His Royal Highness in an official capacity, a royal source said.

Buckingham Palace said in a statement: "With the Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.

"The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen."

All Prince Andrew's roles have been returned to the Queen with immediate effect, and will be redistributed to other members of the Royal Family, a source said….etc….

The Royal Family is being firmly distanced from the toxic fall-out from the allegations against Prince Andrew.

He will have to defend himself against Virginia Giuffre as a private citizen, there will be no more His Royal Highness in this court case.

This is claimed to have been by mutual agreement, a stepping back rather than something imposed.

But the military titles and royal roles will go to other members of the family, which means they won't be coming back to Prince Andrew whatever the outcome.

He (‘Da Judge) said: "I think it's very important to Virginia Giuffre that this matter be resolved in a way that vindicates her and vindicates the other victims. I don't think she has a firm view as to exactly what a solution should be.

"But I think what's going to be important is that this resolution vindicates her and vindicates the claim she has made."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The Duke of York's military titles and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen, Buckingham Palace has said.

Prince Andrew, 61, will also stop using the style His Royal Highness in an official capacity, a royal source said.

Buckingham Palace said in a statement: "With the Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.

"The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen."

All Prince Andrew's roles have been returned to the Queen with immediate effect, and will be redistributed to other members of the Royal Family, a source said….etc….

The Royal Family is being firmly distanced from the toxic fall-out from the allegations against Prince Andrew.

He will have to defend himself against Virginia Giuffre as a private citizen, there will be no more His Royal Highness in this court case.

This is claimed to have been by mutual agreement, a stepping back rather than something imposed.

But the military titles and royal roles will go to other members of the family, which means they won't be coming back to Prince Andrew whatever the outcome.

He (‘Da Judge) said: "I think it's very important to Virginia Giuffre that this matter be resolved in a way that vindicates her and vindicates the other victims. I don't think she has a firm view as to exactly what a solution should be.

"But I think what's going to be important is that this resolution vindicates her and vindicates the claim she has made."
glad that the article didnt start off with the words, "the queen stripped". ;)