Things Trump Did Right

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trump was, and is, an ass, and a dangerous sociopath. Frankly, I attribute what little good he did to good advising, before he drove off or fired every competent advisor he had.

Still, our tradition is to credit or blame the president personally for everything his administration does, so there you go.

So you’re saying you love the guy.. got it 😉

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trump was, and is, an ass, and a dangerous sociopath. Frankly, I attribute what little good he did to good advising, before he drove off or fired every competent advisor he had.

Still, our tradition is to credit or blame the president personally for everything his administration does, so there you go.
Trump was a crazy unpredictable bastard but the American economy seemed to do well under his term and by osmosis it did seem to benefit Canada to some extent as the tail on the dog.

Trump made no bones about putting America first regardless of the negotiation or what allies throats he was stepping on. Look at what became of NAFTA in its evolution into the USYMCABTQ+ etc…

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm sorry to see you believe the president has something to do with the economy, but I don't argue religion.
I don’t even pretend to follow or understand US politics, & I don’t know if the relative success of the economy during Trumps term was due to a predecessor or what have you, but the economy did well (from the outside looking in) during his term even though he was a crazy unpredictable arrogant prick…but he was definitely America’s crazy unpredictable arrogant prick putting Americans first.

Did I like Trump? Nope! Was he someone I’d sit down & have a beer with? Nope! Did his term seem to be economically beneficial to America compared to what was happening in Canada at the same time? Yeah, I think so. Was Trump actually responsible for that? I’ve no idea.