COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Naomi Wolf: NIAID Is Trying to Sideline the J&J Vaccines Because They Don’t Have a Patent on and Aren’t Making Money Off of Them like Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 18, 2021 at 10:30am
The CDC? No. They don't have that authority.
Sorry recommend the authorization

Earlier this week the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expressed their preference for Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines over Johnson & Johnson’s jab.

298 Comments

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Naomi Wolf: NIAID Is Trying to Sideline the J&J Vaccines Because They Don’t Have a Patent on and Aren’t Making Money Off of Them like Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 18, 2021 at 10:30am

Sorry recommend the authorization

Earlier this week the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expressed their preference for Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines over Johnson & Johnson’s jab.

298 Comments
AZ is also profit free.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I got my first vaccine yesterday at the Market Place shopping mall. I didn't want to have any vaccine at all but I was effectively forced into it by the Government who basically told me last week that I won't be allowed to visit my family on Christmas Day unless I have at least one jab. I'm seriously thinking about suing the Government for breaking international law by forcing someone to have a vaccine. No wonder North Shropshire has just deserted the Tories after 200 years and become Liberal Democrats yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I got my first vaccine yesterday at the Market Place shopping mall. I didn't want to have any vaccine at all but I was effectively forced into it by the Government who basically told me last week that I won't be allowed to visit my family on Christmas Day unless I have at least one jab. I'm seriously thinking about suing the Government for breaking international law by forcing someone to have a vaccine. No wonder North Shropshire has just deserted the Tories after 200 years and become Liberal Democrats yellow.

You weren't forced; you could have not gotten the jab and just not seen your family.

You made a choice; choke on it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You weren't forced; you could have not gotten the jab and just not seen your family.

You made a choice; choke on it.

Yeah, you're right, as always. Similarly, a man who is told by hostages that they will kill his wife and children if he doesn't give them £30,000 isn't forced by the hostages to pay that money.

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, you're right, as always. Similarly, a man who is told by hostages that they will kill his wife and children if he doesn't give them £30,000 isn't forced by the hostages to pay that money.

That you're comparing a vaccine to ransom is amazingly stupid, but not out of character for you.

As it is though, that's true too - he isn't being forced. He can let his wife and kids be killed.

Which are you, Blackie - the hostage takers or the man being forced to pay?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That you're comparing a vaccine to ransom is amazingly stupid, but not out of character for you.

As it is though, that's true too - he isn't being forced. He can let his wife and kids be killed.

Which are you, Blackie - the hostage takers or the man being forced to pay?

You’re an over opinionated Karen.. called everyone stupid who doesn’t agree with your silly woke ideology…

The only one stupid is the one who thinks she’s smarter than everyone she disagrees with..

Typical Karen

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You’re an over opinionated Karen.. called everyone stupid who doesn’t agree with your silly woke ideology…

I'm far from woke Boomie. Nor am I a Karen; actually I despise Karens for being the idiots they are.

The only one stupid is the one who thinks she’s smarter than everyone she disagrees with..

Good point - so why call yourself stupid?

Typical Karen

Typical Ken?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Photo published of U.K. PM Boris Johnson at alleged garden gathering
Author of the article:
Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:
Dec 19, 2021 • 15 hours ago • 2 minute read •