Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well. . . maybe when somebody mentions something and you never heard of it, you could take a few seconds to look it up instead of assuming it don't exist because you never heard of it.

If you'd rather concentrate on something useful and informative, why did you make your "I never heard of Confederate battle flags in Canada" comment in the first place?
It's difficult to google something that you have never heard of. Once I did, I did google it and read the stories. So, apparently there are some thugs out there that like the Confederate flag - so????? They're idiots, period. But it's not as though it's rampant in Canada. I'm thinking, as usual, the Legacy Media are making more of it than is necessary, thus giving these creeps more attention.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's difficult to google something that you have never heard of. Once I did, I did google it and read the stories. So, apparently there are some thugs out there that like the Confederate flag - so????? They're idiots, period. But it's not as though it's rampant in Canada. I'm thinking, as usual, the Legacy Media are making more of it than is necessary, thus giving these creeps more attention.
Used to be a redneck thing in the back window of pickup trucks . Also saw them in windows on reserve , they are not so common lately .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If you read my post, I didn't say it "never happened" just that I hadn't heard of it.

You certainly implied that 'it never happened'.

If I had, I likely would have "googled it" but you & some others seem to think that all I do all day is spend it on-line looking up every little detail that I come across. I don't.

No, you wouldn't have googled it, because you already said you wouldn't bother. Nor do I think you look up details of anything really.

So, while I should be "offended" at your post, I'm not

Good?

- I'm not ashamed of not knowing about this particular issue nor have I run across it in my travels thus far.

Good on you for never experiencing. As for not being ashamed of not knowing, well... that's on you. Since you didn't seem to care that it is an issue, I'd be more ashamed of that, frankly, than anything.

You have? Fine. I haven't so apparently I run with a better crowd ;). Just sayin.....

I don't 'run' with any crowds, tbh. Stopped trying to do that shit in high school. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant and as I said, seeing such BS on the backs of cars or on the jackets, etc, of locals doesn't mean I 'run' with them either.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Two things - questionable reporting at least. Even if the video is from the board meeting, I'd like to know more context wise. Ifthis WAS done on purpose by the teachers, without informing the parents, I'd demand to know why.

Second - If the student feared parents being angry/vengeful, then I can understand it. Too many trans teens DON'T come out because their parents will disown them as soon as they do, or punish them, or worse. So was that the case here? IF however the parents aren't like this and the teachers did this on a 'hunch', WTF teachers. IMO they should be insta fired for overstepping into something that they should have at least gotten more people involved than just CPS and themselves.

From the few articles I've seen on this, there is no further look into the situation; granted it's only the right biased that I've found anything about this so they aren't going to look deeper into this.

I feel sorry for the kid in the middle of this and hope whatever is going on they aren't horribly affected by this all (though likely they are already.)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Two things - questionable reporting at least. Even if the video is from the board meeting, I'd like to know more context wise. Ifthis WAS done on purpose by the teachers, without informing the parents, I'd demand to know why.

Second - If the student feared parents being angry/vengeful, then I can understand it. Too many trans teens DON'T come out because their parents will disown them as soon as they do, or punish them, or worse. So was that the case here? IF however the parents aren't like this and the teachers did this on a 'hunch', WTF teachers. IMO they should be insta fired for overstepping into something that they should have at least gotten more people involved than just CPS and themselves.

From the few articles I've seen on this, there is no further look into the situation; granted it's only the right biased that I've found anything about this so they aren't going to look deeper into this.

I feel sorry for the kid in the middle of this and hope whatever is going on they aren't horribly affected by this all (though likely they are already.)
Didn't listen to the mother in the video? She wanted to be apart of the process they locked her out

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Didn't listen to the mother in the video? She wanted to be apart of the process they locked her out

No, I didn't, but again, doesn't change my opinion that I want to know more. Was she "kept out of the process" on purpose? Was the kid afraid to come out as Trans to their parents? It's a valid question considering the number of gay/trans kids who end up outed and parents disown them.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
No, I didn't, but again, doesn't change my opinion that I want to know more. Was she "kept out of the process" on purpose? Was the kid afraid to come out as Trans to their parents? It's a valid question considering the number of gay/trans kids who end up outed and parents disown them.
If the kid was 12 and they shut the parents out without a court order, I assume they are pretty much screwed.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If the kid was 12 and they shut the parents out without a court order, I assume they are pretty much screwed.

Agreed. There is a lot in this story that doesn't make sense, to be honest. Regardless, the teachers should be penalized, if not fired, for what they did in handling the situation.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I've never been a fan of his but he's actually right on in this commentary! He's slowly growing on me as he points out the stupidity of the Democrats even tho' he supports the party. If people who support the B.S. that is coming from the Biden Administration would only realize how stupid their policies are and if they're honest with themselves, they too would agree with Bill. But ideology trumps reason.
look at the average stupidity of demorats, and then realize republitrash are even dumber

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Agreed. There is a lot in this story that doesn't make sense, to be honest. Regardless, the teachers should be penalized, if not fired, for what they did in handling the situation.

Outraged Parents DEMAND Answers After LEAKED Training Audio Exposes California Middle School Teachers Conspiring to Hide LGBTQ Indoctrination From Parents​

By Julian Conradson
Published December 20, 2021 at 7:00am
421 Comments

From the article

The Spreckels Union School District has since suspended the teachers – with pay – pending the outcome of an independent investigation.

This incident is just the latest in a recent string of shocking actions by school officials in California and across the country. In just the past three months, we have seen several troubling cases where corrupt, radical educators have used their trusted positions of authority to indoctrinate and push their radical ideologies, often at the expense of the physical safety of the children themselves – as was the case in the massive coverups by school officials in Loudoun County, Virginia and Charlotte, North Carolina.

And as of this month, schools in Los Angeles have even started to jab children with the experimental vaccine behind their parent’s backs.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Outraged Parents DEMAND Answers After LEAKED Training Audio Exposes California Middle School Teachers Conspiring to Hide LGBTQ Indoctrination From Parents​

By Julian Conradson
Published December 20, 2021 at 7:00am
421 Comments

From the article

The Spreckels Union School District has since suspended the teachers – with pay – pending the outcome of an independent investigation.

This incident is just the latest in a recent string of shocking actions by school officials in California and across the country. In just the past three months, we have seen several troubling cases where corrupt, radical educators have used their trusted positions of authority to indoctrinate and push their radical ideologies, often at the expense of the physical safety of the children themselves – as was the case in the massive coverups by school officials in Loudoun County, Virginia and Charlotte, North Carolina.

And as of this month, schools in Los Angeles have even started to jab children with the experimental vaccine behind their parent’s backs.

And depending on context, that's absolutely their right.

But then considering your source, it is a right wing shitshow.

The link provided for the Virginia case is, again, partly a lie (no proof the obviously sexual assasulter is trans) so sensationalism and outright trying to cause more shit for legitimate cases doesn't help. Why aren't you calling that out?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And depending on context, that's absolutely their right.

But then considering your source, it is a right wing shitshow.

The link provided for the Virginia case is, again, partly a lie (no proof the obviously sexual assasulter is trans) so sensationalism and outright trying to cause more shit for legitimate cases doesn't help. Why aren't you calling that out?
Who do you think wrote the article?

Better check again because it was written about an article from another news source

Still doesn't matter who wrote it the teachers involved were suspended until an investigation is completed giving validity to the whole thing no?