BLM's radical Christmas wish list

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A rather ironic request from the same group of Marxist shit heads who ever since their formation have fanned the flames of racism then stood by and watched the businesses of Black people get looted and burned because some people in da 'hood was pissed off at Whitey.

The same group of Marxist shit heads that get people all worked up over fewer than 2% of Black people being killed by White cops, yet ignoring the horrendous homicide and violent crime rate by Black people and the fact that the vast majority of their victims are also Black.

BLM don't care about Black people. they just use racism as a political weapon.
The money helps .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The money helps .
Yeah but what really helps is a permissive Democrap party and a news industry that acts like cops never kill anyone except Black people. You know, because less than 2% is hard-core proof that America's police are just steeped in White supremacy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah but what really helps is a permissive Democrap party and a news industry that acts like cops never kill anyone except Black people. You know, because less than 2% is hard-core proof that America's police are just steeped in White supremacy.
Because the rate of police killings is ONLY indicator of systemic racism.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Because the rate of police killings is ONLY indicator of systemic racism.
It's not even an indicator ffs. But BLM sure as fuck wants you to thinks it is. Michael Brown, George Floyd, etc etc. But hey, let's ignore all the White people killed by cops who got away with it, like Dillon Taylor, David Kessick, Tony Timpa, etc. etc.

Oh, maybe you were talking about the rate of traffic stops. 13% of the population accounts for 27% of the traffic stops. Yep, because that same 13% also accounts for 55% of all homicides and 60% of all other violent crimes. Who the fuck ya think cops are going to stop when they're looking for a Black suspect, Asians?

Or maybe you were talking about systemic racism in govt. Ya know, what with Black Presidents and People of Colour being elected to all levels of govt and appointed as Dept. heads, or Secretary of State or Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Oh wait, is the term "Joint Chiefs of Staff" now racist too, or is "chief" just verboten in Canada?

Or maybe you were talking about systemic racism in the justice system. Well, there may be that but you can also thank your current president, in part, for that mess. The For-Profit prison system that saw ever more Black people railroaded into them. Separating crack from powder coke and making the penalties for possession of crack much harsher. Hmmm Black people were the predominant users of crack while middle and upper class White people were the predominant users of powder. What an odd coincidence huh? And this is goof who was elected over Trump because Trump was the "racist". :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: taxme and petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well that pretty much fucks xmas. Best of my knowledge there isn't a black owned business within decent driving distance.

Let's hope that if there are any black owned businesses around Canada or in America maybe we white peasant folk should boycott their black owned stores? Just a thought. Touche. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A rather ironic request from the same group of Marxist shit heads who ever since their formation have fanned the flames of racism then stood by and watched the businesses of Black people get looted and burned because some people in da 'hood was pissed off at Whitey.

The same group of Marxist shit heads that get people all worked up over fewer than 2% of Black people being killed by White cops, yet ignoring the horrendous homicide and violent crime rate by Black people and the fact that the vast majority of their victims are also Black.

BLM don't care about Black people. they just use racism as a political weapon.

Better watch out what you say. Those white hating white leftist liberal buffoons out there, and those BLM Marxists arse holes, will be calling you a racist. Oh no! :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
As a verifiable person of colour I can say "fuck you Lucky Charms, ya fucking white bread, honky, backwater, inbred hick" without hesitation of inclusion.

Have a fantastic racist day.

Now that certainly looks like a bunch of them thar racist words to me, pardner. But then that is okay if anyone says anything derogatory about and towards white people. They will never get attacked by the f'n lying fake and phony so called media. But say something anti non-white, and watch the shit hit the fan. The f'n media will be right there to make the story out to be one great big racist incident. We white folk should be starting to wake up and see as to what multiculturalism and diversity is doing to their own white race. I call those two communist programs and agendas white genocide. Believe it or not. (n)

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's not even an indicator ffs. But BLM sure as fuck wants you to thinks it is. Michael Brown, George Floyd, etc etc. But hey, let's ignore all the White people killed by cops who got away with it, like Dillon Taylor, David Kessick, Tony Timpa, etc. etc.

Oh, maybe you were talking about the rate of traffic stops. 13% of the population accounts for 27% of the traffic stops. Yep, because that same 13% also accounts for 55% of all homicides and 60% of all other violent crimes. Who the fuck ya think cops are going to stop when they're looking for a Black suspect, Asians?

Or maybe you were talking about systemic racism in govt. Ya know, what with Black Presidents and People of Colour being elected to all levels of govt and appointed as Dept. heads, or Secretary of State or Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Oh wait, is the term "Joint Chiefs of Staff" now racist too, or is "chief" just verboten in Canada?

Or maybe you were talking about systemic racism in the justice system. Well, there may be that but you can also thank your current president, in part, for that mess. The For-Profit prison system that saw ever more Black people railroaded into them. Separating crack from powder coke and making the penalties for possession of crack much harsher. Hmmm Black people were the predominant users of crack while middle and upper class White people were the predominant users of powder. What an odd coincidence huh? And this is goof who was elected over Trump because Trump was the "racist". :ROFLMAO:
Fuck you, you lying bag of shit.*

* I blame Biden more than anybody else for the crack/powder differential. Difference is I'm looking to fix stuff. You're just reveling in the hate.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

* I blame Biden more than anybody else for the crack/powder differential. Difference is I'm looking to fix stuff. You're just reveling in the hate.
You have any workable solutions?
One of the problems we have trying to figure this all out is the scarcity of black people in Canada outside of Toronto. I can probable count all the black people I have known personally or worked with on one hand. Certainly would not have to take my boots off to count.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
One of the problems we have trying to figure this all out is the scarcity of black people in Canada outside of Toronto. I can probable count all the black people I have known personally or worked with on one hand. Certainly would not have to take my boots off to count.
I do. You interested, or just looking for something to snipe at?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Oh go fuck yourself dude. I'm laughing at all the "anti-racist" fuckwits who voted for and still support Biden. I'm laughing at the Democrats and the morons who support them as well. Acting like they can end racism despite putting up a known racist to run as their presidential candidate. Laughing at retards blinded by their own idiot ideology isn't "reveling in hate". It's the Democrats reveling in the hate. They are responsible for most of it.
As soon as Trump won the Primary in 2015-16 the Democrats went on full hate mode. Trump supporters were violently assaulted. People who spoke against the narrative were deplatformed. Hillary called half of Americans a "bag of deplorables". Mad Maxine Waters exhorted her minions to harass Republicans wherever they saw them. Didn't matter if they were with their kids or not.
They push the narrative that all White people are inherently racist just because they're White. Except themselves of course. They are so racially virtuous.

For decades we were told it was racist to see colour. Now you're a racist if you don't see colour. Yep, gotta find new and inventive ways to crank up the hate, vitriol and division.

Here's what I've learned over the years through personal study and actual experience right here in Canada. When a govt (or politicians) are trying to create a divide between the citizens, it's because they are trying to distract us from something they don't want us to know they're up to. In other words, it's a smokescreen for something worse.

Fer fuck sakes, wake up!

• Love
Reactions: taxme and taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh go fuck yourself dude. I'm laughing at all the "anti-racist" fuckwits who voted for and still support Biden. I'm laughing at the Democrats and the morons who support them as well. Acting like they can end racism despite putting up a known racist to run as their presidential candidate. Laughing at retards blinded by their own idiot ideology isn't "reveling in hate". It's the Democrats reveling in the hate. They are responsible for most of it.
As soon as Trump won the Primary in 2015-16 the Democrats went on full hate mode. Trump supporters were violently assaulted. People who spoke against the narrative were deplatformed. Hillary called half of Americans a "bag of deplorables". Mad Maxine Waters exhorted her minions to harass Republicans wherever they saw them. Didn't matter if they were with their kids or not.
They push the narrative that all White people are inherently racist just because they're White. Except themselves of course. They are so racially virtuous.

For decades we were told it was racist to see colour. Now you're a racist if you don't see colour. Yep, gotta find new and inventive ways to crank up the hate, vitriol and division.

Here's what I've learned over the years through personal study and actual experience right here in Canada. When a govt (or politicians) are trying to create a divide between the citizens, it's because they are trying to distract us from something they don't want us to know they're up to. In other words, it's a smokescreen for something worse.

Fer fuck sakes, wake up!
I took your advice. I was amazing.

I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Here's what I learned over the years: everything you're cursing the Democrats for is the same crap the Republicans do, which is why I don't like either side. I vote against, not for.

"For decades we were told. . ." Yeah, well, for decades we were told ulcers were caused by spicy food and stress. So if you get one, don't get yourself treated for H. pylori, because that understanding apparently came after you lost the ability to learn.

What you were told up until 1975 is the true, permanent, immutable truth. Go back to sleep.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

In the past few years I have seen more black people on the streets of Vancouver than ever before. That must be due to the fact that for many years now, many of those thousands of blacks that have been crossing into Canada illegally at Roxham Road, a non border crossing to enter into Canada legally, are now being shipped all over the country. There will be more of them to come as long as they are allowed to illegally enter Canada. Get ready to see more non-white faces in the future. Just saying. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I took your advice. I was amazing.

I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Here's what I learned over the years: everything you're cursing the Democrats for is the same crap the Republicans do, which is why I don't like either side. I vote against, not for.

"For decades we were told. . ." Yeah, well, for decades we were told ulcers were caused by spicy food and stress. So if you get one, don't get yourself treated for H. pylori, because that understanding apparently came after you lost the ability to learn.

What you were told up until 1975 is the true, permanent, immutable truth. Go back to sleep.

You took his advice? Did you actually go fuck yourself? :ROFLMAO: