BLM's radical Christmas wish list

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I took your advice. I was amazing.

I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Here's what I learned over the years: everything you're cursing the Democrats for is the same crap the Republicans do, which is why I don't like either side. I vote against, not for.
And that's why democracy is fucked. Morons voting against someone without having a fucking clue what they're actually voting for. Good job.
"For decades we were told. . ." Yeah, well, for decades we were told ulcers were caused by spicy food and stress. So if you get one, don't get yourself treated for H. pylori, because that understanding apparently came after you lost the ability to learn.

What you were told up until 1975 is the true, permanent, immutable truth. Go back to sleep.
Yep, because medicine is actually steeply based in ideology and not science, right?

Reactions: taxslave and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Nice to know if I ever get tired of this lawyer thing, I can always get a job doing standup for the retard community.

Probably the only people that would listen to your stand up comedy is the retarded leftist liberal community. Liberals lack any sense of humor. They are very boring indeed. Just saying. :giggle:

Reactions: taxslave