BLM's radical Christmas wish list

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well that pretty much fucks xmas. Best of my knowledge there isn't a black owned business within decent driving distance.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Build Black Better,

"#BlackXmas challenges us to shake off the chains of consumerism"
No, it doesn't. It merely requests that you transfer your lust for Christmas consumerism to Black owned businesses.

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You really need to hook up with a new "drug influencer".

Why? Why would I desire BLM to impose segregation on black people? They don't deserve to be the enslaved yet again into a system reliant proletarian class like my people went through and are still fighting against.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You really need to hook up with a new "drug influencer".

Why? Why would I desire BLM to impose segregation on black people? They don't deserve to be the enslaved yet again into a system reliant proletarian class like my people went through and are still fighting against.
Ah. Good old "I can't be a racist, my people were oppressed too!"

A classic!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Ah. Good old "I can't be a racist, my people were oppressed too!"

A classic!
As a verifiable person of colour I can say "fuck you Lucky Charms, ya fucking white bread, honky, backwater, inbred hick" without hesitation of inclusion.

Have a fantastic racist day.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
A demand from somebody with no power to enforce it is a request.
A rather ironic request from the same group of Marxist shit heads who ever since their formation have fanned the flames of racism then stood by and watched the businesses of Black people get looted and burned because some people in da 'hood was pissed off at Whitey.

The same group of Marxist shit heads that get people all worked up over fewer than 2% of Black people being killed by White cops, yet ignoring the horrendous homicide and violent crime rate by Black people and the fact that the vast majority of their victims are also Black.

BLM don't care about Black people. they just use racism as a political weapon.

Reactions: taxme