BC gas rationing

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
But...............but this is the same province that is against the pipeline. You think all those Left Coaster would be overjoyed.

Right now that pipeline would be spewing oil or whatever into the city of Merritt with all the sewage water …

What a mess.. that dam is a joke.. a beaver 🦫 could do a better job..

I think the need to hire the Army Core of Engineers from the US Government.. I love their work..

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Right now that pipeline would be spewing oil or whatever into the city of Merritt with all the sewage water …

What a mess.. that dam is a joke.. a beaver 🦫 could do a better job..

I think the need to hire the Army Core of Engineers from the US Government.. I love their work..
I think our guys are well able to do the job without the help of the Army Core of Engineers, Boomer. I see that Abbotsford decided to drop the idea of levees and are now concentrating on building a temporary replacement for the Sumas dike. Forecast is calling for a 'heavy rain event' next week.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think our guys are well able to do the job without the help of the Army Core of Engineers, Boomer. I see that Abbotsford decided to drop the idea of levees and are now concentrating on building a temporary replacement for the Sumas dike. Forecast is calling for a 'heavy rain event' next week.

That a debate as I drive from New Brunswick to Alberta..

It’s pissing me off the state of your roads.. it’s really sad.. no wonder Canada is losing its edge ..

We have even lost being the USA’s #1 trading partner

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
One of the reason the USA is so successful as a nation is because of infrastructure.. The interstate system..

Ease of goods and people within the country..
They do have really great interstates, Boomer. Have traveled many of them. Their infrastructure not so much anymore else why would they need $1.2 trillion to fix it - if it even makes it past the Senate.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If they keep the lake maybe we will see a return of the million sockeye that spawned there yearly .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They do have really great interstates, Boomer. Have traveled many of them. Their infrastructure not so much anymore else why would they need $1.2 trillion to fix it - if it even makes it past the Senate.
Urban highways. Crawling traffic is bad for the environment and cities are were liberals hole up.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I was just converting the rainfall into usable numbers. What Dave stated the lower mainland is only a modest day’s rain on the North island or mid coast.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Because we're slowly waking up to the fact that roads, bridges, power grids, pipelines, water and sewer systems, and suchlike need maintenance.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Because we're slowly waking up to the fact that roads, bridges, power grids, pipelines, water and sewer systems, and suchlike need maintenance.
Even if only about $250,000.00 of that is actually for infrastructure spread over ten years .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Hell, the infrastructure bill passed but there's no guarantee that the money will actually go towards infrastructure. And, what infrastructure is it going to? Actual structures or "human" infrastructure?