Kyle Rittenhouse

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sorry I PM’ed you but no answer so I’m in Hurst now.. hope to make it to Thunder Bay.. started yesterday in Woodstock, NB so making good time.

Putting my foot in the oil pan 😂

Started in Woodstock; I feel for you. Northern NB right now is weird AF with the weather.

Reactions: B00Mer

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
In the coming hours and days, many media outlets will eagerly await riots or other potentially violent reactions from the other side – from the anti-racists and progressives of all colors and races who are disturbed by this verdict – and use the existence of those riots, if they occur, to push a misguided “both sides” frame. If there is protest or rioting, don’t expect the police to be as courteous and supportive as they were towards Rittenhouse and his far-right buddies?
1637365194690.jpeg
Very polarized press in both directions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In the coming hours and days, many media outlets will eagerly await riots or other potentially violent reactions from the other side – from the anti-racists and progressives of all colors and races who are disturbed by this verdict – and use the existence of those riots, if they occur, to push a misguided “both sides” frame. If there is protest or rioting, don’t expect the police to be as courteous and supportive as they were towards Rittenhouse and his far-right buddies?
Or Dylann Roof.

Still. . .

"In the war of circulation
It sells newspapers"
-- Billy Bragg

If newspapers weren't free to print or post whatever garbage they want, that'd be COMMUNIST!

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
hope he sues CNN, MSNBC and toss Biden in for good measure

No reason to sue any of them, TBH.

Then again in the US you don't need a real reason.

The families are already preparing or are putting forward civil suits.

So if widdle Kyle does sue CNN. MSNBC and other not so nice news people to his so called image, he might have money for a moment before it's all taken from him.

Not sure why Biden would be sued though.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I don’t see that one either, but I’m not sure exactly what point Kamala Harris is trying to get across. She sounds like JT did regarding the Gerald Stanley Jury verdict.
Reminds of a certain AG that was booted out of cabinet who had the audacity to remark on the Stanley verdict, Ron.

Reactions: Ron in Regina