Biden considering killing Line 5 pipeline, cutting crucial energy link to Eastern Canada

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, because he's an idiot who acts before thinking. I mean it's not like economic experts from practically everywhere have stated that oil is going to be absolutely essential to the economic recovery from the pandemic or anything. But hey, some people are stupid enough to actually believe their childish ideology will somehow protect them from reality.
Absolutely. That's why some guy on the internet in Canada is so much smarter than Biden.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Chances are, he is!! ;)
Could be. I'm certainly disappointed in Biden. (Course, I never liked him much in the first place. I was voting against, not voting for.)

Chances are he won't be running in 2024. He should take this opportunity to dramatically re-align our foreign policy priorities, strengthening military, diplomatic, and commercial/economic ties with what we used to call the First World (Canada, Western Europe, Oceania, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea), wooing India and Mexico, and making it crystal clear to the Middle East, Latin America, Southeast Asia, and Africa that access to the aid, money, tech, and other goodies of our alliance depends on visible progress on human rights and consistently playing nice with the First World.

He doesn't need to (or shouldn't) worry about being re-elected.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Could be. I'm certainly disappointed in Biden. (Course, I never liked him much in the first place. I was voting against, not voting for.)

Chances are he won't be running in 2024. He should take this opportunity to dramatically re-align our foreign policy priorities, strengthening military, diplomatic, and commercial/economic ties with what we used to call the First World (Canada, Western Europe, Oceania, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea), wooing India and Mexico, and making it crystal clear to the Middle East, Latin America, Southeast Asia, and Africa that access to the aid, money, tech, and other goodies of our alliance depends on visible progress on human rights and consistently playing nice with the First World.

Almost all those things that Trump was attempting . But those tweets .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
canada should focus on digging for our own oil instead of relying on pakis. :( 🛢️

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So you should have just reelected Trump and all those things you want would have come about. But nooo, have to elect a dipshit that shits his pants when he sees someone more powerful than him and wants to destroy the economy.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So you should have just reelected Trump and all those things you want would have come about. But nooo, have to elect a dipshit that shits his pants when he sees someone more powerful than him and wants to destroy the economy.
You give Biden to much credit .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You give Biden to much credit .
No actually he doesn't - Despite being inept & likely incompetent, he's doing exactly what they said they'd do - destroy - uh, 'scuse me, "reinvent" the country from within. That's classic Soros & his ilk that are probably leading the pack because it's all about power for them & the loss of everything for everyone else.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No actually he doesn't - Despite being inept & likely incompetent, he's doing exactly what they said they'd do - destroy - uh, 'scuse me, "reinvent" the country from within. That's classic Soros & his ilk that are probably leading the pack because it's all about power for them & the loss of everything for everyone else.
You don’t really think Biden is driving the boat do you ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh he's driving it a bit; who knows who else is in the next seat with him which is the real issue. Wifey??? Obama? Pelosi? All of them?
The back room Democrats that brokered the deal in his primary win . The same ones who ensured the vote was above reproach . He is definitely not his own man .