Kyle Rittenhouse

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He is not a tough guy. He never pretended to be a tough guy. He is a kid. Give him a break.
Would you give a break to a kid from the rough part of town who got into a gang for companionship, and upon being threatened by another gang, started carrying a gun for his own protection, and ultimately used it in a fight to kill?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes, I saw that yesterday.

Their "star witness" lied to the cops, told them at the trial he had a gun and did point it at Kyle after having his hands up first, assuming Kyle was going to shoot him.

Regardless, that destroyed his own testimony.

Against this guy, Kyle was defending himself.

The other two still have to be decided for.

Look, I get you all love the little shit and think he should get off and he's the oh so innocent widdle childman boy, and he will.

But the moment this then seventeen year old *crossed state lines* to join a "protection brigade" (my words) against highly emotionally charged protesters (and looters and rioters too) and was given a WEAPON he was NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO HAVE, how could anyone with any reason what so ever NOT expect someone to be hurt or killed by him?

Why is it of all the people there armed to "Defend" places, only this teen not only shot people, but killed them?

Did he intend to murder anyone? Nope.

Was it a likelyhood? Totally.

He was failed; failed by his own fucking mother who should have said "No" and NOT driven him there, failed by the people who gave him the gun and failed by the people who thought it was okay for him to be there to begin with.

But again, because what he was charged with cannot be proven in absolute, he'll walk. Anyone smart saw that before the trial.

We'll see if a Civil suit comes out of it and how that goes.

For me, this topic is now closed and y'all can circle jerk yourselves with joy that the little racist shit will walk.
He was at his fathers who lived in Kenosha

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm just glad Tecumsehsbones isn't on the jury seeing as he's convinced Kyle is a criminal without knowing all the facts first.

I do question the defense in putting Kyle on the stand b'cuz the Prosecution was making a good case for Kyle to be found not guilty so they were pretty much doing the Defenses job.

In any event, I hope there's a fair & just result no matter which way it goes. No one wins in this situation - no one!!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Would you give a break to a kid from the rough part of town who got into a gang for companionship, and upon being threatened by another gang, started carrying a gun for his own protection, and ultimately used it in a fight to kill?
What's the purpose of this gang? Is it to provide first aid to the injured? Is it to erase grafitti off the walls of public buildings? Is it to protect, at no gain for themselves, private property at risk from rioters? Is is to extinquish fires set by these same rioters?

Because that is what Kyle's gang was doing. Deluded and stupid they may be, but wicked they are not. And yes, I would give that kid a break.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What's the purpose of this gang? Is it to provide first aid to the injured? Is it to erase grafitti off the walls of public buildings? Is it to protect, at no gain for themselves, private property at risk from rioters? Is is to extinquish fires set by these same rioters?

Because that is what Kyle's gang was doing. Deluded and stupid they may be, but wicked they are not. And yes, I would give that kid a break.
So. . . wandering around with an illegal AR-15 is OK as long as you scrub some graffiti first?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm just glad Tecumsehsbones isn't on the jury seeing as he's convinced Kyle is a criminal without knowing all the facts first.

I do question the defense in putting Kyle on the stand b'cuz the Prosecution was making a good case for Kyle to be found not guilty so they were pretty much doing the Defenses job.

In any event, I hope there's a fair & just result no matter which way it goes. No one wins in this situation - no one!!
He is a criminal. Possession of an AR-15 by a minor is a felony in Wisconsin.

I already said the shootings were probably self-defense, not that you'd notice.

See, I can despise someone and still acknowledge that he was probably right. Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then. Like when Trump blasted the Syrian airbase. I understand you don't have the capacity for that.

Rittenhouse is lucky the DA don't have the brains to charge him under the felony-murder rule. He was obviously committing a felony (possessing the AR-15) and that caused two deaths. That's felony murder. A 15-year bump on the original felony. It nullifies self-defense.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He is a criminal. Possession of an AR-15 by a minor is a felony in Wisconsin.

I already said the shootings were probably self-defense, not that you'd notice.

See, I can despise someone and still acknowledge that he was probably right. Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then. Like when Trump blasted the Syrian airbase. I understand you don't have the capacity for that.

Rittenhouse is lucky the DA don't have the brains to charge him under the felony-murder rule. He was obviously committing a felony (possessing the AR-15) and that caused two deaths. That's felony murder. A 15-year bump on the original felony. It nullifies self-defense.
Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.

(2) 

(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Excellent. Thank you for the catch.

And I see Wisconsin don't have a misdemeanor-manslaughter rule.

All things considered, looks like young Kyle might just walk entirely. Good thing he's not Canadian.

Nope.. he still was in possession of an illegal firearm.. and brought is across state lines..

Don’t know, and now people are threatening the jury..