happy truth reconciliation day

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trudeau says Tofino vacation was a 'mistake' http://apple.news/AGYBzXHveRSGYmxYF2hTlqA

Yes or No Question! “Did you know it was a mistake before you got on the plane at 8AM On Sept 30th?”

If “YES” why did you do it?

If “NO” how is that even possible & do you not have a staff or advisors & support & security, etc… that would have gladly pointed this out in advance before another of your famous apologies?

On Friday, a spokesperson for Trudeau confirmed he spoke to eight residential school survivors over the phone on Sept. 30….. but they also confirmed that he was in meetings in Ottawa all day until he was caught, and then confirmed that he wasn’t on the beach until video of him on the beach became public.

Trudeau’s itinerary that day originally stated he was in Ottawa taking private meetings, despite the fact that he was in Tofino. The itinerary was later updated, after Global News inquired about the inconsistency.

When a journalist asked Trudeau why his itinerary originally lied about his location on Sept. 30, Trudeau denied that there were any lies in the itinerary — despite footage from Global News that showed he was on a beach in Tofino, and his office confirming that fact.

“There was no lie,” Trudeau said, speaking in French.

(The public just must have “understand the truth differently,” & that seems to happen all the time around this guy continuously.)

“The itinerary said that I have private meetings (in Ottawa, it said), and I had calls for a number of hours that day with survivors of Indian residential schools.”

I am very proud to State that I did not vote for this current Prime Minister.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trudeau says Tofino vacation was a 'mistake' http://apple.news/AGYBzXHveRSGYmxYF2hTlqA

Yes or No Question! “Did you know it was a mistake before you got on the plane at 8AM On Sept 30th?”

If “YES” why did you do it?

If “NO” how is that even possible & do you not have a staff or advisors & support & security, etc… that would have gladly pointed this out in advance before another of your famous apologies?

On Friday, a spokesperson for Trudeau confirmed he spoke to eight residential school survivors over the phone on Sept. 30….. but they also confirmed that he was in meetings in Ottawa all day until he was caught, and then confirmed that he wasn’t on the beach until video of him on the beach became public.

Trudeau’s itinerary that day originally stated he was in Ottawa taking private meetings, despite the fact that he was in Tofino. The itinerary was later updated, after Global News inquired about the inconsistency.

When a journalist asked Trudeau why his itinerary originally lied about his location on Sept. 30, Trudeau denied that there were any lies in the itinerary — despite footage from Global News that showed he was on a beach in Tofino, and his office confirming that fact.

“There was no lie,” Trudeau said, speaking in French.

(The public just must have “understand the truth differently,” & that seems to happen all the time around this guy continuously.)

“The itinerary said that I have private meetings (in Ottawa, it said), and I had calls for a number of hours that day with survivors of Indian residential schools.”

I am very proud to State that I did not vote for this current Prime Minister.
Ever ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
A "mistake"? What the fuck, and people are buying this? This "mistake" came from the goof who pre-admonished Canadians when he created the holiday that it was to be a day of somber reflection, not vacations and parties.
Mistakes are something that are accidental, non-intentional. So Senor Limpio wants us to believe he "accidentally got an a flight to Tofino" and "accidentally brought his family along for the vacation" while accidentally ignoring his promise to go to Kamloops that day. And of course, to top it all off, he "accidentally lied about it".
Considering this goof's life seems to be all "misunderstandings and mistakes", I'm guessing his conception was accidental too.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It’s amazing that Trudeau lies about September 30th, in his own screw up’s & his own disingenuous woke policies that he ignores (like “We all have to reduce our Carbon Footprint,” etc…) in his latest (at that time) fake apology is “Another Lesson for All Canadians” not to blatantly lie & get caught so lie again & get caught on film on a beach after a private flight further from Ottawa than Cancun Mexico to avoid following his own woke posturing again?

Is that the lesson for all Canadians after just electing this hypocritical goof again for the third time (?) or is there some other lesson we’re supposed to learn from this perhaps about ethics (?) or something else entirely?

1633801027294.jpeg

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It’s amazing that Trudeau lies about September 30th, in his own screw up’s & his own disingenuous woke policies that he ignores (like “We all have to reduce our Carbon Footprint,” etc…) in his latest (at that time) fake apology is “Another Lesson for All Canadians” not to blatantly lie & get caught so lie again & get caught on film on a beach after a private flight further from Ottawa than Cancun Mexico to avoid following his own woke posturing again?

Is that the lesson for all Canadians after just electing this hypocritical goof again for the third time (?) or is there some other lesson we’re supposed to learn from this perhaps about ethics (?) or something else entirely?

View attachment 10423
The indifferent and morally challenged voters who elected the little potato care nothing about the ROC, Ron. He can lie, cheat, commit scandal after scandal and they will still line up to get a selfie at every opportunity. Nothing will change until the party itself finally comes to grips with the fact that he is a liability. Two consecutive minority governments are absolute proof he will never win another majority. The 'star' power is so diminished as to be negligible. He has no presence on the world stage as the more intelligent leaders had his number about two years into his first mandate. The liberal party loves power and the more the better. Their current 'leader' cannot deliver that and needs must bend to the dictates of ideologically left leaning party - or a party just in there for itself. I don't imagine this sits well with the powers that be in the party. It was all trudeau could do to drag Chretien out on the campaign trail for one extremely brief appearance then never to be seen or heard from again. The lack of support from former leaders was noticeable.

Supporters of the current PM will shrug the Tofino Incident off as just another of their beloved's antics - he's sooo cute, doncha' know. Trudeau's arrogance and elitism is the true mark of the person yet they are blind to it all. It used to make me angry that people would still support someone of such poor character but as the polls showed there is hope that more and more of them are finally 'seeing the light' and escaping the dark side.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The indifferent and morally challenged voters who elected the little potato care nothing about the ROC, Ron. He can lie, cheat, commit scandal after scandal and they will still line up to get a selfie at every opportunity. Nothing will change until the party itself finally comes to grips with the fact that he is a liability. Two consecutive minority governments are absolute proof he will never win another majority. The 'star' power is so diminished as to be negligible. He has no presence on the world stage as the more intelligent leaders had his number about two years into his first mandate. The liberal party loves power and the more the better. Their current 'leader' cannot deliver that and needs must bend to the dictates of ideologically left leaning party - or a party just in there for itself. I don't imagine this sits well with the powers that be in the party. It was all trudeau could do to drag Chretien out on the campaign trail for one extremely brief appearance then never to be seen or heard from again. The lack of support from former leaders was noticeable.

Supporters of the current PM will shrug the Tofino Incident off as just another of their beloved's antics - he's sooo cute, doncha' know. Trudeau's arrogance and elitism is the true mark of the person yet they are blind to it all. It used to make me angry that people would still support someone of such poor character but as the polls showed there is hope that more and more of them are finally 'seeing the light' and escaping the dark side.
To the laurentian elite as long as he wins elections he is not a liability.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm surprised how quiet the Earth Muffins have been about Trudeau's latest Tofino vacation...or is this Carbon Footprint thing just for the pawns to follow (like heating our homes this winter) and not the Woke Kings like Trudeau & his ilk. I thought this hypocrisy was as big a faux pas as the snubbing of the Natives on the holiday he created, but that's just me I guess.
1633967281183.jpeg

Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You should see the gas gobbling vehicles the surfers have out at Long Beach. Not a single electric car with a surfboard, but lots of trucks. The Teslas and such are all at the $1000/day resorts.

• Love
Reactions: Mowich

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Stewart Phillip, the grand chief of the Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs (UBCIC) says he’s astounded that the prime minister would give an inaccurate statement to leaders and survivors.

“A man that declared that Indigenous people were the most important relationship to the Canadian government and yet there have been a litany of broken promises, empty commitment and meaningless apologies.

“If he has a shred of honour left he should resign forthwith.” ??? If you really want him out, then stop voting him in!!!

Reactions: petros

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Stewart Phillip, the grand chief of the Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs (UBCIC) says he’s astounded that the prime minister would give an inaccurate statement to leaders and survivors.

“A man that declared that Indigenous people were the most important relationship to the Canadian government and yet there have been a litany of broken promises, empty commitment and meaningless apologies.

“If he has a shred of honour left he should resign forthwith.” ??? If you really want him out, then stop voting him in!!!
If he is 'astounded' now I gather he just hasn't been paying attention the last two terms.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer and taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Discovery . Look ma there are human remains in the cemetery . Who woulda thunk it .

Reactions: taxslave