Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I guess that those that are working in the funeral parlor business are making plenty of money these days from all of those vaccinated and non vaccinated people that are dying these days from covid. They must be packed with dead bodies inside and they have no more room to take anymore more dead people in. I can just see it now? Hundreds of coffins waiting outside in all kinds of weather waiting to get into one of those parlors. Shocking, eh? :ROFLMAO:
Dieing from covid? You said it's fake and everyone was dropping cuz the flu and peanut19 allergies.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Only time will tell us all as to whether those vaccines were good or bad. If what I have been reading from the many alternative news websites out there, pretty soon there may be billions of people dead in the next few years thanks to this experimental gene therapy covid vaccine. You could be one of them soon. I for one will be keeping tabs on the populations of the world to see if population numbers start to drop.

Meanwhile, I am quite happy to be one of the many non vaccinated tens of millions of people out there who have refused to take the deadly jabs. No one in their right minds would ever take a vaccine that is an experimental vaccine. Sadly, there are just way too many gullible people out there who took the deadly jabs because they were told that they would not be able to travel. The fools and suckers fell for it. Millions of Canadians took both jabs and yet they still are not able to drive their vehicles into America. Only a few essential people can. As if those people when they return to Canada will not bring covid with them.

And we are all led to believe that this dreaded covid virus will not be able to sneak across our land borders without at least going thru customs, eh? What a joke this world has become. If only people would start to think and start to take the time to question and challenge their lying politicians instead of always just taking their word for it. The majority of people in this world appears to just want to go along to get along. They have lost their ability to think for themselves anymore. They just keep letting their lying politicians and the lying media do all their thinking for them.

The third world could use a bit of people shedding alright. They can afford to lose a few billion people and it would not even effect them one bit. We might be finally able to get rid of foreign aid altogether and save the taxpayer's hundreds of billions of their tax dollars. Works for me. (y)
Like one of my friends said, she and her kids will be the control group.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Dieing from covid? You said it's fake and everyone was dropping cuz the flu and peanut19 allergies.
It is covidiots like you who keep believing that those that are not vaccinated are the ones that are going to drop like flies. So far, the covid virus fly swatter as not swatted me yet. I know that it is the vaccinated ones that are getting whacked by the covid virus fly swatter. How does that happen? Do you know? I thought that those vaccinated people were now all safe from getting the covid virus? Weird, eh? Of course it is all fake. I am just playing along with all of you covidiot vaccinated fools. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I said before that The vaccinated can still carry the virus, they just don't get sick from it.
And the only reason we, we will have to wait longer to achieve herd immunity and be able to get rid of those blody masks is the antivaxers hold outs.....
So piss on you and the horse you rode on!
Are you that stunned? I keep reading horror stories about how so many people that took the jabs are now suffering from some debilitating injuries and illness and some have even died after taking the covid jabs. The vaccinated ones are still getting sick from covid even after they took their jabs. Is the CBC/CTV/Glo"bull" your only source for propaganda and brainwashing daily news? You need to get around and get out more. Just saying.

We should have started with herd immunity in the beginning rather than with trying to jab everyone on earth with a dangerous experimental gene therapy vaccine. There should never have been any mask mandates. Masks do not work. Masks do more harm than good to the body. Dangerous bacteria can build up and be produced on those masks especially after wearing one for eight hours on the job. This is a prime example of medical tyranny at it's best.

Those so-called anti-vaxers like me are not against anyone taking any vaccines. Take as many vaccines as one wants to take. We the non vaccinated are just against being forced to take the jabs. It's our bloody dam bodies, and if we all non vaccinated people want to die from not getting vaccinated then so be it. I can never understand as to why those that have taken both jabs are still going nuts and crazy and blaming the non vaccinated for their being forced to wear a clown mask and who are still being forced to living the covid restricted life that we are all being forced to have to live with today.

It is not the non vaccinated that is the problem. It is your lying politicians and the lying media that is the problem. Both will not let it go. I guess the reason for that is that they now like these new dictatorial powers that have been handed to them by the communist great reset globalists. They are now working with the globalists to take away your rights and freedoms. Sadly, it is fools like you that help keep this plandemic going. The plandemic is over. Get with the program.

I would prefer to see fools like you to go take a nice long horseback ride and ride off into the sunset forever. You would be doing me a big favor by doing so. I have had enough of your bullshit. Take that. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why are so many double vaccinated showing up in hospital ?
A dam good question that not one member will bother to answer here? It's quite obvious that they cannot back up what they like to preach. They are such wimps and cowards and gullible fools. Let them all get vaccinated. Good riddance to them soon. It is we the non vaccinated that will be having the last laugh. Chuckle-chuckle.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Are you that stunned? I keep reading horror stories about how so many people that took the jabs are now suffering from some debilitating injuries and illness and some have even died after taking the covid jabs. The vaccinated ones are still getting sick from covid even after they took their jabs. Is the CBC/CTV/Glo"bull" your only source for propaganda and brainwashing daily news? You need to get around and get out more. Just saying.

We should have started with herd immunity in the beginning rather than with trying to jab everyone on earth with a dangerous experimental gene therapy vaccine. There should never have been any mask mandates. Masks do not work. Masks do more harm than good to the body. Dangerous bacteria can build up and be produced on those masks especially after wearing one for eight hours on the job. This is a prime example of medical tyranny at it's best.

Those so-called anti-vaxers like me are not against anyone taking any vaccines. Take as many vaccines as one wants to take. We the non vaccinated are just against being forced to take the jabs. It's our bloody dam bodies, and if we all non vaccinated people want to die from not getting vaccinated then so be it. I can never understand as to why those that have taken both jabs are still going nuts and crazy and blaming the non vaccinated for their being forced to wear a clown mask and who are still being forced to living the covid restricted life that we are all being forced to have to live with today.

It is not the non vaccinated that is the problem. It is your lying politicians and the lying media that is the problem. Both will not let it go. I guess the reason for that is that they now like these new dictatorial powers that have been handed to them by the communist great reset globalists. They are now working with the globalists to take away your rights and freedoms. Sadly, it is fools like you that help keep this plandemic going. The plandemic is over. Get with the program.

I would prefer to see fools like you to go take a nice long horseback ride and ride off into the sunset forever. You would be doing me a big favor by doing so. I have had enough of your bullshit. Take that. :ROFLMAO:
A dam good question that not one member will bother to answer here? It's quite obvious that they cannot back up what they like to preach. They are such wimps and cowards and gullible fools. Let them all get vaccinated. Good riddance to them soon. It is we the non vaccinated that will be having the last laugh. Chuckle-chuckle.
No fool. They are getting sick or are dying from taking the experimental vaccine. Geez, some peoples kids. :LOL:
It is covidiots like you who keep believing that those that are not vaccinated are the ones that are going to drop like flies. So far, the covid virus fly swatter as not swatted me yet. I know that it is the vaccinated ones that are getting whacked by the covid virus fly swatter. How does that happen? Do you know? I thought that those vaccinated people were now all safe from getting the covid virus? Weird, eh? Of course it is all fake. I am just playing along with all of you covidiot vaccinated fools. :ROFLMAO:
Shit.......
Three or four posts in a row .....seems to me like you're trying to convince yourself, since you're not convincing anyone but other conspiracy nuts.......

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Shit.......
Three or four posts in a row .....seems to me like you're trying to convince yourself, since you're not convincing anyone but other conspiracy nuts.......

Shit. I think that I just phukd up here just a bit. I do not usually make mistakes like that. I always consider myself to be so perfect. Aw well, shit happens now and then.

Long live the non vaccinated conspiracy nuts. We shall inherit the earth one day. We will give all those vaccinated a nice and decent burial. We non vaccinated are nice like that, don't you know. (y)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It is covidiots like you who keep believing that those that are not vaccinated are the ones that are going to drop like flies. So far, the covid virus fly swatter as not swatted me yet. I know that it is the vaccinated ones that are getting whacked by the covid virus fly swatter. How does that happen? Do you know? I thought that those vaccinated people were now all safe from getting the covid virus? Weird, eh? Of course it is all fake. I am just playing along with all of you covidiot vaccinated fools. :ROFLMAO:I'm in the "take it, don't take but fuck the forced jab or job mandate" camp.
Pay attention fart knocker.

I'm in the "take it or don't take it but fuck the forced jab or job mandate" camp.

Take your vitamins, you're losing it.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Pay attention fart knocker.

I'm in the "take it or don't take it but fuck the forced jab or job mandate" camp.

Take your vitamins, you're losing it.
What's a fart knocker? Is that someone who waits until he/she is ready to let out a fart and then tries to knock it out with his fist punch? Just curious, fart head. :ROFLMAO:

Well shit my britches. I believe that I have to agree with you. Take it or not take it. No force jab or job mandates. Finally you are starting to wise up, Geez, do you want to be friends again? Just asking. :cool:

I am taking anti-bullshit vitamin pills these days. They are working just fine for me. They are now giving me great protection from all of the bullshit and communist lies from many of our dear communist Canadian politicians, the lying communist Pravda Canadian media, and those so-called lying communist health officials who are constantly trying to spread their covid vaccine bullshit around.

As far as I am concerned, I am a winner non vaccinated winner and not a vaccinated loser. The only losers here are the buffoons and idiots that keep listening to those buffoons that I mentioned above. They took their poisonous covid vaccines so they could travel. Yet, in most cases, we still are not able to travel freely as we once were able to do. The American and Canadian border is still closed to travel across by vehicle to everyone. Even to those who took their two jabs.

I was born free. I will live free. And I will die free. (y)

PS: 32,000 people in Brazil have died after taking the covid experimental vaccines. Is there something wrong with this covid vaccine picture?

Source: Health Impact News.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What's a fart knocker? Is that someone who waits until he/she is ready to let out a fart and then tries to knock it out with his fist punch? Just curious, fart head. :ROFLMAO:

Well shit my britches. I believe that I have to agree with you. Take it or not take it. No force jab or job mandates. Finally you are starting to wise up, Geez, do you want to be friends again? Just asking. :cool:

A fart knocker is a bum fucker.

If you actually read posts you'd know my stance and that my Mrs and I have taken it to the streets.

We were there at Vancouver City Hall blocking traffic on W12th and Cambie where we witnessed fake news being created when they ran an empty ambulance and a fire pumper truck through crowd then they claimed was it blocked.

It was organiz ed by (HEROIC) frontline nurses to protest the jab or job mandate against Fraser Health management but media claimed it was about anti-vaxxers and anti-passports.

Were you there?

20210901_151408.jpg

20210901_133837.jpg

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A fart knocker is a bum fucker.

If you actually read posts you'd know my stance and that my Mrs and I have taken it to the streets.

We were there at Vancouver City Hall blocking traffic on W12th and Cambie where we witnessed fake news being created when they ran an empty ambulance and a fire pumper truck through crowd then they claimed was it blocked.

It was organiz ed by (HEROIC) frontline nurses to protest the jab or job mandate against Fraser Health management but media claimed it was about anti-vaxxers and anti-passports.

Were you there?

View attachment 9953

View attachment 9954
I am very happy and glad to hear that you were at the rally. I applaud you, sir. I was not at the rally myself because I am spending most of my time these days visiting my wife who lives in a care home because my wife has dementia. As much as I would love to have been there my wife has to be priority number one with me these days. I do not know as to how many days I may be able to spend time with her. I must take advantage of those days.

I can truly believe that the ambulance and fire truck was just for show and that the lying and fake communist media was trying to make everyone appear as though everyone at the rally could not give a shit about emergency vehicles trying to get thru. How anyone in their right minds can still believe the BC communist promoting media outfits like the CBC, CTV, and Glo"Bull' anymore and what they say and write is beyond me. The media has become evil and satanic.

The lying and fake BC communist media will always try to make it appear as though the people who refuse to be vaccinated are all anti-vaxers. I am against vaccine passports and the continuation of having to keep wearing these face diaper masks in stores. We are very close in Canada to becoming a communist globalist controlled country.

It seems that no matter how many demonstrations that we the people have our dear pro communist globalists politician leaders ignore us and still laugh in our faces and try to implement more covid restrictions to try and shut us down. There is only one way to end this global medical tyranny and that is for all people in business to shut their doors down for weeks or refuse to deny the non vaccinated their rights and freedoms to enter stores. Lawsuits and demonstrations do not seem to be working. People needs to stock up on food and essentials to last for months and shut BC down. Hurt the economy and that should hopefully work. What do you think about that? Just asking.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I am very happy and glad to hear that you were at the rally. I applaud you, sir. I was not at the rally myself because I am spending most of my time these days visiting my wife who lives in a care home because my wife has dementia. As much as I would love to have been there my wife has to be priority number one with me these days. I do not know as to how many days I may be able to spend time with her. I must take advantage of those days.

I can truly believe that the ambulance and fire truck was just for show and that the lying and fake communist media was trying to make everyone appear as though everyone at the rally could not give a shit about emergency vehicles trying to get thru. How anyone in their right minds can still believe the BC communist promoting media outfits like the CBC, CTV, and Glo"Bull' anymore and what they say and write is beyond me. The media has become evil and satanic.

The lying and fake BC communist media will always try to make it appear as though the people who refuse to be vaccinated are all anti-vaxers. I am against vaccine passports and the continuation of having to keep wearing these face diaper masks in stores. We are very close in Canada to becoming a communist globalist controlled country.

It seems that no matter how many demonstrations that we the people have our dear pro communist globalists politician leaders ignore us and still laugh in our faces and try to implement more covid restrictions to try and shut us down. There is only one way to end this global medical tyranny and that is for all people in business to shut their doors down for weeks or refuse to deny the non vaccinated their rights and freedoms to enter stores. Lawsuits and demonstrations do not seem to be working. People needs to stock up on food and essentials to last for months and shut BC down. Hurt the economy and that should hopefully work. What do you think about that? Just asking.
We are on the same page. The bullshit the media and Govt are chucking around is far from the truth.

Covid is real, the shots are 50% effective at best and people are dying is due to lack of basic care.

Sorry hear about your partner. Is she in a Fraser Health facility or private run?

When they keep claiming "frontline heroes" are being protested and harassed they never mention that it's the half of "healthcare heroes" who walked away from their careers who are leading the protests AGAINST MANAGEMENT.

Just Google "nursing crisis" and you'll find it's a nationwide problem.

They are leaving their jobs in droves. My gal is one of them. She worked her way into management and left in disgust and is now wanting to go back to caring for patients but running into roadblocks. There is no shortage of care workers coming out of schools but there isn't any senior staff to mentor them.

A first year sparkie apprentice has the knowledge on how to wire a house but without a Red Seal journeyman showing how to to apply the knowledge and giving the wisdom of experience there will be a lot of house fires.

Screenshot_20210911-081024_Chrome.jpg

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We are on the same page. The bullshit the media and Govt are chucking around is far from the truth.

Covid is real, the shots are 50% effective at best and people are dying is due to lack of basic care.

Sorry hear about your partner. Is she in a Fraser Health facility or private run?

When they keep claiming "frontline heroes" are being protested and harassed they never mention that it's the half of "healthcare heroes" who walked away from their careers who are leading the protests AGAINST MANAGEMENT.

Just Google "nursing crisis" and you'll find it's a nationwide problem.

They are leaving their jobs in droves. My gal is one of them. She worked her way into management and left in disgust and is now wanting to go back to caring for patients but running into roadblocks. There is no shortage of care workers coming out of schools but there isn't any senior staff to mentor them.

A first year sparkie apprentice has the knowledge on how to wire a house but without a Red Seal journeyman showing how to to apply the knowledge and giving the wisdom of experience there will be a lot of house fires.

View attachment 9975

Right now I cannot see as to where or how we the people are ever going to be able to end all of this medical communist tyranny covid madness once and for all. Lawsuits, challenges in courts and all of those demonstrations that have been happening all summer long against all of these covid restrictions seems to be going nowhere and is not working. They refuse to listen to we the people.

Our lying communist politicians, the lying BC media and those so called lying health officials, like Bonnie the commie Henry, are still on the road to full vaccinations for the people of BC, and it seems to not matter to them at all as to whether they are violating the laws of the Canadian Constitution nor the Charter of Rights and Freedoms nor the Nuremberg Code. They just keep going and going and going and keep saying to the people of BC to go phuk yourselves. Other than a revolution taking place by we the people this covid tyranny will never come to an end.

The only good thing about it all is that here in BC our communist politicians and communist health officials must be running really scared because they sure are trying to shut the people down by bringing back pretty much all of the covid mandates that were rescinded just months ago. They have actually shown us all that they are scared of we the people. It is time for we the people to take advantage of that weakness that they have right now. They know that if they lose they are dead. They will be arrested, charged and thrown in the gulag for their crimes against humanity. Thousands in the streets demonstrating does not seem to be working. We need to see millions in the streets. That is the only way for we the people to end all of this medical tyranny madness once and for all.

My wife is in a privately run care home facility. But Fraser Health runs all of the care homes in BC, and they run the show. So, comrade Premier Horgan and his communist buddies in the government ilk tell Bonnie the commie Henry to continue on with spreading more covid restrictions shit, and then she passes it on Fraser Health, who in turn spread the covid shit orders to care homes who are then forced to do as they are ordered to do. I am told that it is not the care homes that want to enforce all of those shit covid restrictions but they must follow the orders or lose their licence to be able to run their care homes.

It would be funny and great to see one day if those commies in the government were forced to sit in an electric chair, and let's see if the new electrical apprentice guy did the proper job and see if his work on the electric chair will do the job of zapping those commie buffoons to covid hell. If it does work then give that electrician a big raise. He will deserve it big time. :ROFLMAO:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

With all the damage turdOWE has done to the economy I don't think shutting the doors will hurt anyone except the business owners.