Canada: Delta virus variant 'growing rapidly' in Ontario

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There has been many people who got covid and survived just like they would have probably survived if they caught the common flu. No big deal here. It's just that every time someone supposedly catches covid now the fake and lying media has to make a big deal out of it.

In the past, many people got sick and died from some flu like bug and the lying and fake media never made a big deal out of it before. So, why is the media trying to make this covid virus appear to be worse than all of the past flu viruses? This covid virus BS is way overrated. This covid virus is no more dangerous than the common flu bug that comes around every year.

Most people will not ever bother to look up the facts that all of the many flu viruses that have been visiting us in the past have been responsible for hundreds of thousands of people getting sick and tens of thousands of people that have died every year from the common flu bug in the past.

So, why do people like you always get all upset and keep living in a world of fear and panic all the time over some flu bug? I will tell you why?

You keep listening to the lying and fake corporate owned globalist media that wants to keep those lemming fools out there into a constant state of fear and panic over nothing. Why, I bet that you will be all to ready and to willing to accept the next big lie from the next big covid push that will probably be coming around some time in the fall. Once again you will be told to get your booster covid shot to protect you from another big covid lie.

People like you will never learn or get it. People like you are truly a bunch of suckers and fools and big pharma always has a good laugh at your health expense. LOL.
Are you saying Andy caught a cold and died within 24hrs?

Do you realize how fucked up that is?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
One has to have a little bit of fun around here now and then. Chuckle-chuckle.

It's hard to have a constructive conversation with the likes of smiley face Serryah at anytime. All that buffoon does is post those funny emojis faces at everything I post here which indicates to me that the buffoon has nothing to offer here but funny faces. Every time Serryah does that it tells me that, whatever gender/genders it is, cannot debate with me like a real person with balls can normally do. Bloody wimp and coward. LOL.

Oh sweetie, I'd LOVE to debate with you, or have a sensible discussion, but considering your absolute capacity for Bullshit AND Batshit Crazy, and how much you spread it around here, I know it's a waste of my time. I mean, why try to debate with a Pigeon like you?

Coocoo, Taxie.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Here's the rub. Variants are 100% bullshit.

The vaccines train your body to attack a specific protein. That protein doesn't mutate into other proteins that can hide from a vaccinated immune system.

They are making impossible claims that defy their own narrative.

By all means, look it up. It's info right from Govt sources and not crackpots like Levant and his crew.

Why do fools like you keep discussing this covid bull shit all the time? Enough already. If you are vaccinated, which I must assume that you are, than you are supposedly safe. So, STFU about covid will you. Get on with your f'n life and leave those who did not want to take the jab f'n alone.

Only buffoons and idiots will still keep listening and believing what liars like Welensky, who works for the CDC, have to say about how dangerous this Delta virus is or any other new covid virus out there that sheand her globalist bosses will dream up next. And there will be plenty more variants to come along if bitches like her keep getting their way and are listened too. Everything today is all about covid-covid-covid. That's all news outlets want to really take about.

I say STFU about covid and let's all just try to get back to the good old normal days. Enough already of this covid bull shit. works for me. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh sweetie, I'd LOVE to debate with you, or have a sensible discussion, but considering your absolute capacity for Bullshit AND Batshit Crazy, and how much you spread it around here, I know it's a waste of my time. I mean, why try to debate with a Pigeon like you?

Coocoo, Taxie.

Look my sweet little darling bimbo. You appear to me to be quite the stupid bimbo and if I were to say hello to you, and ask how are you today, you would be stuck for an answer. Go away, bimbo. Your leftist liberal fascist bull shit and insults will not work on me, my darling bimbo. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Are you saying Andy caught a cold and died within 24hrs?

Do you realize how fucked up that is?

I never mentioned the name Andy here? Another member did that. I think that you are a little fucked up here today. Hello?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Look my sweet little darling bimbo. You appear to me to be quite the stupid bimbo and if I were to say hello to you, and ask how are you today, you would be stuck for an answer. Go away, bimbo. Your leftist liberal fascist bull shit and insults will not work on me, my darling bimbo. :ROFLMAO:
Aww, you think petty childish name calling makes you smart or something. Or wanna be insulting.

I've had better people call me worse.

As for leftist, you obviously don't pay attention as I'm not a leftist. And YOU are the one that started this provocation parade, so... :whistle:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why do fools like you keep discussing this covid bull shit all the time? Enough already. If you are vaccinated, which I must assume that you are, than you are supposedly safe. So, STFU about covid will you. Get on with your f'n life and leave those who did not want to take the jab f'n alone.

Only buffoons and idiots will still keep listening and believing what liars like Welensky, who works for the CDC, have to say about how dangerous this Delta virus is or any other new covid virus out there that sheand her globalist bosses will dream up next. And there will be plenty more variants to come along if bitches like her keep getting their way and are listened too. Everything today is all about covid-covid-covid. That's all news outlets want to really take about.

I say STFU about covid and let's all just try to get back to the good old normal days. Enough already of this covid bull shit. works for me. (y)
At what point did I suggest you get one? I don't give a flying fuck if you do or don't.

Variants not being covered by the vaccine is pure bullshit. Like I said, vaccines go after 1 and only 1 protein. That protein is the hardware and never changes, it is the software that evolves into variants. How can software function without hardware?

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
At what point did I suggest you get one? I don't give a flying fuck if you do or don't.

Variants not being covered by the vaccine is pure bullshit. Like I said, vaccines go after 1 and only 1 protein. That protein is the hardware and never changes, it is the software that evolves into variants. How can software function without hardware?
Well you can get some hardware at the building supply .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Aww, you think petty childish name calling makes you smart or something. Or wanna be insulting.

I've had better people call me worse.

As for leftist, you obviously don't pay attention as I'm not a leftist. And YOU are the one that started this provocation parade, so... :whistle:

Cry me a river. You are pretty good at throwing around insults yourself.

I am pretty sure that there were plenty more people out there who have called you worse alright. You probably deserved it too.

The only reason I will attack anyone is when they attack me over something I have said with smart ass replies. If someone does not like my opinion, I have no problem with it. Just debate properly and we will get along just fine. Just saying. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Aren't you just getting a little fed up and tired of having to listen to this constant covid-covid-covid bull shit all the time by now? This new Delta bug virus is just another excuse to keep this covid shit going. And as long as the lemming buffoons out there keep listening to those lying politicians and the lying media, and they all go back to a state of fear and panic once again this covid bull shit will go on forever.

Whenever I go out and do some shopping, and I go into some business or store here in the lower mainland of BC, 90% of the people shopping in those businesses and stores are still wearing their face diaper masks. What the phuk is wrong with these buffoons anyway? There is no more mask mandate in BC anymore. Those people still wearing a mask are truly the ones that to me are the very very stupid people whom I so despise. I think that most of them do not really have enough brain cells to be able to put on the head of a covid vaccine needle.

I know that everyone still has the right to wear a face diaper mask if they so choose but why? Why would those buffoons still want to wear a mask when there is no requirement or mandatory government orders to do so anymore? They are able to get back to normal. All Covid regulations have been cancelled. They are free. Go figure. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Here's the rub. Variants are 100% bullshit.

The vaccines train your body to attack a specific protein. That protein doesn't mutate into other proteins that can hide from a vaccinated immune system.

They are making impossible claims that defy their own narrative.

By all means, look it up. It's info right from Govt sources and not crackpots like Levant and his crew.
I prefer to listen to "crackpots' like Levant and crew rather than listen anymore to our lying politicians and the lying media. They are the dangerous ones here, and not Levant and crew. The Rebel offers up great news stories and fights for freedom of speech. Why you would want to call them crackpots is beyond me. Try watching some of their videos for a change before you mock and attack Levant. Just saying. (y)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Aren't you just getting a little fed up and tired of having to listen to this constant covid-covid-covid bull shit all the time by now? This new Delta bug virus is just another excuse to keep this covid shit going. And as long as the lemming buffoons out there keep listening to those lying politicians and the lying media, and they all go back to a state of fear and panic once again this covid bull shit will go on forever.

Whenever I go out and do some shopping, and I go into some business or store here in the lower mainland of BC, 90% of the people shopping in those businesses and stores are still wearing their face diaper masks. What the phuk is wrong with these buffoons anyway? There is no more mask mandate in BC anymore. Those people still wearing a mask are truly the ones that to me are the very very stupid people whom I so despise. I think that most of them do not really have enough brain cells to be able to put on the head of a covid vaccine needle.

I know that everyone still has the right to wear a face diaper mask if they so choose but why? Why would those buffoons still want to wear a mask when there is no requirement or mandatory government orders to do so anymore? They are able to get back to normal. All Covid regulations have been cancelled. They are free. Go figure. (n)
Do you think I don't know variants are bullshit that flies in the face of the official narrative of "how vaccines work"? It's bullshit just as the West Can fires were left to burn to keep tourism stymied. If they let Americans across to fight fires they'd have been out two weeks ago.

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Cry me a river. You are pretty good at throwing around insults yourself.

I admit, I do. And?

I am pretty sure that there were plenty more people out there who have called you worse alright. You probably deserved it too.

Nah, not really, I actually do try to be a good/decent person. It's only when I see/hear rampant stupidity that I just can't...

The only reason I will attack anyone is when they attack me over something I have said with smart ass replies.'

Considering I've avoided doing anything other than just making emoji's at you for your posts, I guess you're super sensitive or something... :)

If someone does not like my opinion, I have no problem with it.

Ditto.

Just debate properly and we will get along just fine. Just saying. (y)

But see, you don't debate properly. Unless your idea of debate is something that isn't debate, rather "do as I say/believe as I do".

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

When the profit margin starts to drop. Or maybe the "vaccine" never really worked in the first place?