Jody Wilson-Raybould

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Liberal MP Carolyn Bennett is a complete douche and needs a flush like so many of her gang cohorts, but in this case I don’t think she was being a member of the “He-Man Woman Hates Club” or outright racist, but just venomous towards anyone who didn’t tow the Trudeau Party line. At least bills C10 & C36 aren’t in place yet & they just have to respond with Tweets instead of spanking Wilson Raybould with Hate Speech against Justin & his Cult.
You have that rilght, Ron!

Reactions: taxslave

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It would be a good opportunity for her to discover where outrage really needs to be focused.
I don't think she needs to discover anything, Pete. Most British Columbians knows she is rock solid and her integrity is beyond reproach. Trudeau wanted to let S,N.C. thugs off the hook and she stood her ground and sacrified her position over it. That's enough proof for me and should be for most reasonable people!

Reactions: taxslave

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don't think she needs to discover anything, Pete. Most British Columbians knows she is rock solid and her integrity is beyond reproach. Trudeau wanted to let S,N.C. thugs off the hook and she stood her ground and sacrified her position over it. That's enough proof for me and should be for most reasonable people!
I keep hoping Annamie Paul is that person. She is the best current bet (even though it is a long shot) to disrupt power by winning more seats than the NDP which is very doable imo. She could use good help and not sure she has it with the old green party people.

Next best option is praying for a miracle.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Really? She is the perfect MP for one of the richest ridings in Canada?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
No one can be all things to all people (especially in a country as wide and diverse as Canada) and everyone since Jesus Christ has made mistakes. In my opinion she should be Prime Minister. (light years better than the joke we have and more honest)
Good grief.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Most British Columbians? Wherever did you get that data, JLM. There are few people I know who have any regard for the woman at all.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I keep hoping Annamie Paul is that person. She is the best current bet (even though it is a long shot) to disrupt power by winning more seats than the NDP which is very doable imo. She could use good help and not sure she has it with the old green party people.

Next best option is praying for a miracle.
The Greens are laying off staff and calling for Paul's resignation.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most British Columbians? Wherever did you get that data, JLM. There are few people I know who have any regard for the woman at all.
I guess I don't hear everything but that is certainly contrary to what I've heard! Something obviously bothers you about her & I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what it is.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not true. If we are still talking about Jody. Not so sure about turdOWE's current ball licker.
That would be Chrystia? Have to give her credit for some intelligence, I think she's just taking advantage of an opportunity that she won't see too often!

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
The Greens are laying off staff and calling for Paul's resignation.
Seems like a real good strategy with an election on the horizon.

Elizabeth May did a good job of looking after herself and her inner circle for 13 years while at the same time contributing zero to the country. She will have a wonderful pension.