Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
you mental midget, you couldn't read or understand Marx if your life depended on it :ROFLMAO:

poor cats, lol.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
capitalism and parasitism is synonymous, just like your birth and drip.
I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong and stupid. Capitalism is an inherent human right. The thing is, you're such a programmed little drone you mistake 20th capitalism for actual capitalism. The garbage that's been passed of as capitalism for the last 75 years or so is actually an insult to everything real capitalism stands for,
Capitalism is neither inherently good or bad. It's just is. Look, on paper communism is the purest form of govt, However in practice it's been an unmitigated disaster for every country that's gone that route. Why? Because people are the problem. Newsflash: Human are inherently flawed therefore anything they create will be inherently flawed.
When Churchill stated that "Democracy is the worst form of govt, except for every other form of govt" it was a tacit admissions that all systems of governing suck. Democracies suck a little less only because there are supposedly checks and balances to "prevent" things like dictatorships.
But when you program a bunch of commie drones right from day 1, well they don't care about those checks and balances because communism is like cool and shit.

Commies like using things like democracy and freedom as their clarion call while demonizing all those they oppose because it gets the suckers who don't know three fifths of f*ck all about history to go along with it. I can guarantee you, if the previous president hadn't been Trump and just an actual Republican who wasn't a f*cking worthless RINO, the Democrats would have pulled much of the same shit. Just like Socks McGroper up here accusing everyone who opposes his hugely irresponsible policies of engaging in the politics of division when that asshole is the champion of the politics of division.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
you mental midget, you couldn't read or understand Marx if your life depended on it :ROFLMAO:

poor cats, lol.
Oh, I understand Marx perfectly well. I know him well enough to know that he was intelligent and outspoken. Two things that would likely see him end up in a shallow grave with a bullet in the back of is head in ANY of the countries that "reformed" themselves on the tenets of Marxism. And yet I see you still can't even come up with a cogent or intelligent argument. Sorry chump, but you're the mental midget.

And why would you pity my cats when they are exponentially more intelligent than a vapid, Marxist moron with an IQ so low you could keep a cooler of beer cold for a week.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Nope I mean their community of friends should be enough support no?

It should be, but when people lose their jobs, can't live their lives, because they fall under the 'alphabet', the community isn't enough. Support from the GLBTQAI+ community is great, it helps, but it won't help you keep the roof over your head in some places, nor will it help you keep your job. Or save your life. That's why there's still a fight to get not just recognition but acceptance for some, so that this crap doesn't keep happening.
Same as your knowledge on the plight of the Ukrainian people

You're right, I don't know much about the Ukranian people beyond what I learned in grade five or six social studies/Canadian studies.

When is the last time you heard someone speak Ukrainian in the public?

Never have. There are no Ukranian people living around here.

Outside today when was the last time you thought of an Ukrainian as a person?

What kind of fucked up question is that?? Ukranian people are people.

Not talking about any other ethnic persuasions, did you know the Ukrainian people were recognized as persons of color last year because of their struggles in history?

You have proof of that? I'd be interested to read.

Your argument is like ALM countering argument to BLM while saying the Rainbow community is special

All Lives Matter is a made up bullshit excuse to be against BLM.

The "Rainbow Community" isn't any more or less 'special' than other people, they just want the ability to live their lives just like you and others do.

Ah, but they weren't they were classified as hardy people that know how to farm and could tame the prairies and make it productive.

You asked me if I would support that Ukranians be "nationally recognized as persons of distinction and an official language". I told you I supported that. Now if you want to move the goal posts to talk about historically, that's a different matter.

In that case I'm well aware from what little I do remember that yeah, MOST people, including Ukranians, who immigrated to Canada were brought here for sometimes one exploitative reason or another. Them, the Chinese for the railway, slaves (yeah, we had em too for a time)...

They were brought in against the will of the English and French only because the US were making a claim of much of the prairies due to the Louisiana purchase from France and the prairies were pretty much vacant.

On that at least you're right.

Slavs were tools to be used by the Gov.

Agreed.

much like the Alphabet community is today

LOL - only partly agree.

Yes they were until they were proven useful, new Ukrainian immigrant's are having difficulty right now finding work buying homes shunned due to the language barrier and many are moving back to Ukraine.

And none of that is right, at all. Just like it's not right for it to happen to any of the "Alphabet Community". So why can't both types fight for those rights not to have that shit happen to them?

Yes they were denied marriage of mixed cultures, race, religion, family is all that they had at one time. A year or so ago a new Covenant pastor moved to town, thinking our community was mostly of Swede and Norwegian decent he raised a prayer toward heathens and Ukrainian people so they can find peace with God, came as a surprise to more than a few in attendance. Ukrainians were put in internment camps during WWI due to the fear they may have Marxist loyalty, they were not allowed to join the military for the same reason, thousands changed their last names so they can avoid the camps and join. Immigration was stopped from Ukraine after WWI and allowed again much after WWII. You should hear the stories my Grandparents and parents tell of growing up in their time and going to school with teachers that had an assimilation mandate. When my generation was going to school we were just called those northerners, stubble jumpers, Balognie eaters, Garlic breathers, it tamed down a compared to our parents,

Again, I asked about today, not the past. If you want to bring up the past then I'll start throwing out the past about GLBTQAI+ people, which ironically would go against your "stop shoving it on my face" policy, would it not?

Ukrainians didn't complain much the alternative of going back was far worse than surviving here, at least they could keep some of what they produced to consume themselves.

Most people under the "Alphabet" didn't complain either, until recent years when they got tired of the BS. Stonewall was the start of it, they're STILL fighting it even now. They're fighting to keep from being shoved back into the closet and back into the history which is in some ways worse than still fighting.

What's your history?

My story? Do you even want to know that or is that just a question to throw out there to seem like you give a shit?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Most people under the "Alphabet" didn't complain either, until recent years when they got tired of the BS. Stonewall was the start of it, they're STILL fighting it even now. They're fighting to keep from being shoved back into the closet and back into the history which is in some ways worse than still fighting.
You don't fight for things you have, you defend them.

"The fight" ended.

Anyone still fighting is a foghorning moron.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It should be, but when people lose their jobs, can't live their lives, because they fall under the 'alphabet', the community isn't enough. Support from the GLBTQAI+ community is great, it helps, but it won't help you keep the roof over your head in some places, nor will it help you keep your job. Or save your life. That's why there's still a fight to get not just recognition but acceptance for some, so that this crap doesn't keep happening.

You're right, I don't know much about the Ukranian people beyond what I learned in grade five or six social studies/Canadian studies.

Never have. There are no Ukranian people living around here.

What kind of fucked up question is that?? Ukranian people are people.

You have proof of that? I'd be interested to read.

All Lives Matter is a made up bullshit excuse to be against BLM.

The "Rainbow Community" isn't any more or less 'special' than other people, they just want the ability to live their lives just like you and others do.

You asked me if I would support that Ukranians be "nationally recognized as persons of distinction and an official language". I told you I supported that. Now if you want to move the goal posts to talk about historically, that's a different matter.

In that case I'm well aware from what little I do remember that yeah, MOST people, including Ukranians, who immigrated to Canada were brought here for sometimes one exploitative reason or another. Them, the Chinese for the railway, slaves (yeah, we had em too for a time)...

On that at least you're right.

Agreed.

LOL - only partly agree.

And none of that is right, at all. Just like it's not right for it to happen to any of the "Alphabet Community". So why can't both types fight for those rights not to have that shit happen to them?

Again, I asked about today, not the past. If you want to bring up the past then I'll start throwing out the past about GLBTQAI+ people, which ironically would go against your "stop shoving it on my face" policy, would it not?

My story? Do you even want to know that or is that just a question to throw out there to seem like you give a shit?
.03% of your population is Ukrainian and .37% are from the Slavic block

The Ukrainian plight began before recorded history, yours started when?

There is still slavery and human trafficking in Ukraine today, discrimination was still documented at the close of the 20th century in Canada.

History of Ukraine - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine
Prehistoric Ukraine, as part of the Pontic steppe, played an important role in Eurasian cultural contacts, including the spread of the Chalcolithic, the Bronze Age, Indo-European expansion and the domestication of the horse.. Part of Scythia in antiquity and settled by Getae, in the migration period, Ukraine is also the site of early Slavic expansion, and enters history proper with the ...

Slavery - Encyclopedia of Ukraine

www.encyclopediaofukraine.com/display.asp?linkpath=pages\S\L\Slavery.htm
Slavery existed in Ukrainian territory from ancient times. The first references to it appear in Arab historical sources of the 9th century, which speak of Magyar hordes moving from the Volga to the Pannonian Lowland and enslaving some of the local Slavs and selling them in Black Sea coastal towns to Greek buyers.

Ukrainian Congress Committee of America - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Congress_Committee_of_America
Having duly considered the plight of the Ukrainian people in their native but foreign occupied and enslaved Ukraine, we, representatives of American-Ukrainian political, fraternal and cultural organizations, convened in the Congress of American Ukrainians in Washington on, Friday, May 24, 1940, do regard it our privilege and duty, at this time ...

Anti-Ukrainian sentiment - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ukrainian_sentiment
Canada. Anti-Ukrainian discrimination was present in Canada from the arrival of Ukrainians in Canada around 1891 until the late 20th Century. In one sense this was part of a larger trend towards nativism in Canada during the period. But Ukrainians were singled out for special discrimination because of their large numbers, visibility (due to ...

In Ukraine, 286,000 people live in "modern slavery" | UNIAN

https://www.unian.info/society/10197297-in-ukraine-286-000-people-live-in-modern-slavery.html
Global Slavery Index Around 286,000 people in Ukraine live in modern slavery, according to Global Slavery Index compiled by Australia-based NGO Walk Free Foundation. The share of the affected population in Ukraine is 6.4 per 1,000 people, Ukrayinska Pravda reports.

Who We Are — Coalition of Communities of Color

https://www.coalitioncommunitiescolor.org/whoweare
Who We Are. History. Formed in 2001, the Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) is an alliance of culturally-specific community based organizations with representation from the following communities of color: African, African American, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic.

• Wow
Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You don't fight for things you have, you defend them.

"The fight" ended.

Anyone still fighting is a foghorning moron.

You 'fight' if you are supposed to have them, but don't.

The fight ends when you have those rights that you didn't have access to before because of prejudices.

So no, 'the fight' isn't over.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
.03% of your population is Ukrainian and .37% are from the Slavic block

Okay.

The Ukrainian plight began before recorded history, yours started when?

Again, what do you mean by "yours"?

There is still slavery and human trafficking in Ukraine today, discrimination was still documented at the close of the 20th century in Canada.

I'll read up on your links later when I've more time.

History of Ukraine - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine
Prehistoric Ukraine, as part of the Pontic steppe, played an important role in Eurasian cultural contacts, including the spread of the Chalcolithic, the Bronze Age, Indo-European expansion and the domestication of the horse.. Part of Scythia in antiquity and settled by Getae, in the migration period, Ukraine is also the site of early Slavic expansion, and enters history proper with the ...

Slavery - Encyclopedia of Ukraine

www.encyclopediaofukraine.com/display.asp?linkpath=pages\S\L\Slavery.htm
Slavery existed in Ukrainian territory from ancient times. The first references to it appear in Arab historical sources of the 9th century, which speak of Magyar hordes moving from the Volga to the Pannonian Lowland and enslaving some of the local Slavs and selling them in Black Sea coastal towns to Greek buyers.

Ukrainian Congress Committee of America - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Congress_Committee_of_America
Having duly considered the plight of the Ukrainian people in their native but foreign occupied and enslaved Ukraine, we, representatives of American-Ukrainian political, fraternal and cultural organizations, convened in the Congress of American Ukrainians in Washington on, Friday, May 24, 1940, do regard it our privilege and duty, at this time ...

Anti-Ukrainian sentiment - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ukrainian_sentiment
Canada. Anti-Ukrainian discrimination was present in Canada from the arrival of Ukrainians in Canada around 1891 until the late 20th Century. In one sense this was part of a larger trend towards nativism in Canada during the period. But Ukrainians were singled out for special discrimination because of their large numbers, visibility (due to ...

In Ukraine, 286,000 people live in "modern slavery" | UNIAN

https://www.unian.info/society/10197297-in-ukraine-286-000-people-live-in-modern-slavery.html
Global Slavery Index Around 286,000 people in Ukraine live in modern slavery, according to Global Slavery Index compiled by Australia-based NGO Walk Free Foundation. The share of the affected population in Ukraine is 6.4 per 1,000 people, Ukrayinska Pravda reports.

Who We Are — Coalition of Communities of Color

https://www.coalitioncommunitiescolor.org/whoweare
Who We Are. History. Formed in 2001, the Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) is an alliance of culturally-specific community based organizations with representation from the following communities of color: African, African American, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Nobody. That's why no answer.

Rather why keep telling you the same answer to this question asked dozens of different times. If you want to be a fucking idiot and 'forget' every day, that's on you not me.

That's why no answer; I'm tired of dealing with your ignorant ass.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In further response to your comment, TM, I just have to ask/clarify...

Are we talking just Canada or Canada and US here with your Ukranian stuff and comparing it to the GLBTQIA+ stuff?

From the looks of your links, it's all over the place, all over the world.

So at this point I'm not sure why you've decided to derail things with this Ukranian thing, except as perhaps something personal? Are you of Ukranian descent? Is that why you're using this example?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Rather why keep telling you the same answer to this question asked dozens of different times. If you want to be a fucking idiot and 'forget' every day, that's on you not me.

Ah the imagined boogieman again. That must be an "in the sticks" thing cuz nobody in the cities is losing anything.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

To be honest, the first part of your bullshit is hilarious and so I gotta thank you for the laugh this morning at least..
I'm glad you find science so amusing. I know it doesn't have the same gravitas or years and reams of empirical evidence like your precious feminist/gender fluid pseudo-scientific theories but at least try to keep an open mind.
However...

Oh really? Say on.

Right... okay... so where does gender fluidity/non-binary come in? Cause none of that addresses the issues what so ever. It's just typographical vomit you posted to... say stuff? I don't know.

It's got nothing to do with being gender fluid/non-binary though. So... when will you post about you 'figuring it out'?
That's a pretty big question from someone who has still to give me ANY empirical evidence that humans are "non-binary" and that gender is "fluid". Of course it would be nice if you would start by explaining the rationale behind the feminist and "gender theorists" deciding that gender should no longer be synonymous with sex. Gender is NOT an artificial social construct, gender ROLES are. But the Marxist and other ALT-left garbage decided to confuse the issue by getting the definition of 'gender' altered to suit their purposes. It just creates even more groups to play the identity politics game and cause further division. Example, Billie Eilish is getting flak because bigots in the alphabet community are demanding to know where she sits within the gender identity "spectrum". She's dating a dude I guess but held up a sign at some point in a video or something that said "I like girls". Does it really f*cking matter how she identifies?
That would be like me hearing that Rob Halford might be gay and deciding whether or not I still like Judas Priest will depend on how he "identified"". By the way, Rob Halford IS gay and had the best goddam voice in the hard rock/heavy metal genre.
Personally I think Billie Eilish sucks but the shit she's been getting from some within the alphabet community is nothing short of open bigotry.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm glad you find science so amusing.

Depends on who is claiming 'science'... when it comes from right wing asshats who use pseudo-science or fake science to prove their claims, yeah, I find it amusing.

Then again, sometimes the other side is amusing as hell too for similar reasons.

Maybe science is amusing to me.

I know it doesn't have the same gravitas or years and reams of empirical evidence like your precious feminist

LOL - I'm not a 'feminist', or rather, not the kind you may think I am. The only way I'm feminist is to be "women are mostly/almost/nearly/so close it shouldn't matter equal". But there's a lot of the feminist BS out there that I've heard of and wonder what fucking world are they from and can they go back there please?

/gender fluid

Well yes, I AM gender fluid...

pseudo-scientific theories but at least try to keep an open mind.

I do have an open mind, very open actually. It's people like YOU who refuse to have open minds and in fact shut the door to anything that makes you 'uncomfortable'. Proof being the angst you have over this topic.

That's a pretty big question from someone who has still to give me ANY empirical evidence that humans are "non-binary" and that gender is "fluid".

And I told you why, IIRC, but just in case I didn't - why bother when you won't believe it. I mean, the fact I'm gender fluid should be proof, right? Or do I need to go into detail to explain why I am that way?

Of course it would be nice if you would start by explaining the rationale behind the feminist

Don't know the rational behind the feminist side of things. Honestly don't care either. Most feminists can go fuck themselves for all I care.

and "gender theorists" deciding that gender should no longer be synonymous with sex.

Okay, I can look up links - but what kind of links would be acceptable to you? You know, so I don't waste my time getting "leftist agendas" or some other BS you'll dismiss cause it won't fit your narrative... aka which science articles would be acceptable to you?

Gender is NOT an artificial social construct,

I'd say that's debatable but that's me.

gender ROLES are.

That I agree with, yes.

But the Marxist and other ALT-left garbage decided to confuse the issue by getting the definition of 'gender' altered to suit their purposes.

HAHAHA - sorry, putting Marx and "Alt Left" into this is just hilarious.

It just creates even more groups to play the identity politics game and cause further division.

That I can agree with too, to be honest.

Example, Billie Eilish is getting flak because bigots in the alphabet community are demanding to know where she sits within the gender identity "spectrum". She's dating a dude I guess but held up a sign at some point in a video or something that said "I like girls". Does it really f*cking matter how she identifies?

Absolutely NOT! And it should be no one else's business where she 'sits' on any spectrum. That's why I despise a good chunk of the "Community". Cause they're fucking idiots.

To me, people are people, full stop. They shouldn't NEED to identify as any-fucking-thing but society demands it from the straight white sports nut, to the redneck loving truck guy, to the beer guzzling football addict, to the nerd, to the flamboyant gay guy screaming "YaaSSSS QUEEN" on the street. Society labels everyone.

I hate it.

I treat people as people and if you're an asshole, well I treat you like an asshole person. If you're decent, I treat you decent.

That would be like me hearing that Rob Halford might be gay and deciding whether or not I still like Judas Priest will depend on how he "identified"". By the way, Rob Halford IS gay and had the best goddam voice in the hard rock/heavy metal genre.

Sure, okay.

By the way, I'm pretty sure people HAVE judged Judas Priest over that and dumped their 'like' of the band because he was gay.

Personally I think Billie Eilish sucks but the shit she's been getting from some within the alphabet community is nothing short of open bigotry.

Agreed. See above.